Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Posters From The Past and NA Posting Stats Thread
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 65
  5. 66
  6. 67
  7. 68
  8. 69
  9. 70
  10. 71
  11. 72
  12. ...
  13. 75
  14. >
2041 to 2070 of 2230
Jul 8th 2011

Hi, Daoust.

Good for you for haying with your brand new neighbors. They owe you. That's probably what you're going for, right?

Jul 8th 2011

Actually, I'd love to see pictures Daoust. Get on that.

Check your FB, Toosie.

Jul 8th 2011

Good for you for haying with your brand new neighbors. They owe you. That's probably what you're going for, right?

They have a silo full of crushed grain that would be perfect chicken feed for our chickens which are coming in a few days.

So...yeah.

Jul 8th 2011

Cool! Thanks, D!

Jul 8th 2011

What? Why only Toosie's FB? Daoust is playing favorites! Mooooooooooom!

Jul 8th 2011

I've been looking for a needle. Have you seen one out there, D?

Jul 8th 2011

'Cause I'm the favorite. Deal with it. You're the reject and have to live the basement.

(My brother and I used to always say that to each other. Something like that happened on Rugrats when we were small, and apparently it traumatized us.)

Jul 8th 2011

That show scared me in general.

Jul 8th 2011

I wanna see pictures, too! Yes, I'm whining.

Jul 8th 2011

I've been looking for a needle. Have you seen one out there, D?

That should be easy to find.

Jul 8th 2011

We need photographs of the new house! And the 'haying', whatever that means

I'm not sure, but I think if Daoust posts a picture of him "haying" his neighbor, he could be arrested. Let's just leave that to the Canadian.

Jul 19th 2011

What's up m'nerds? I'm sorry I bailed on you all when last quarter got too intense. Pretty much that going to Mexico the first week of school thing messed me up. Since it worked out so well, I decided to repeat the experiment and take classes for summer quarter, and miss a week of class just visiting my friends in Neah Bay (at that Indian reservation I went to last summer). I'm also working three part time jobs now-- two nanny jobs and a paid student government position. I'll probably freak out in a couple days but whatever. I've got the internet at home again (oh yeah, that also curtailed my NA'ing) and I plan on using it to create comedy and mayhem. So yeah. Hi! Also, Jenna Fischer is pregnant with a boy, but you all probably knew that and discussed it somewhere already.

Jul 19th 2011

Look, it's the BC! Glad to hear you're still in one piece despite being very busy.

Jul 19th 2011

The fact that your every waking moment is devoted to studying, going to class or working is no excuse not to post here BC. We'll forgive you this time, but make sure is doesn't happen again.

Jul 20th 2011

Hi bubble! It's so good to see you here again. It sounds like things are going well for you. Stick around for awhile, okay?

Jul 20th 2011

Welcome back to NA, bubblewrap cast! I did know Jenna Fischer was pregnant, but I did not know she was having a boy. Wow, I was once pregnant and had a boy, and so did you! The three of us (me, you, and Jenna) have so much in common! Except that you actually got to meet her.

Jul 20th 2011

Welcome back to that same old place that you laughed about, bwc.

Jul 20th 2011

The names have all changed since you hung around.

Except, the opposite of that. We're all the same.

Jul 20th 2011

Who'd have thought we'd need ya? Back here. Where we need ya.

Jul 20th 2011

Yeah, we tease you a lot, but we've got you on the spot.

Jul 20th 2011

What's up m'nerds?

Hee. Hee. Funny.

Jul 20th 2011

Northern Attack is recorded in front of a live studio audience.

Jul 20th 2011

Well played.

Oct 17th 2011

Folks, tomorrow, October 18, 2011 will mark the beginning of my 6th year here as a member at Northern Attack. I can't believe it's been that long.

You may commence celebrating, and the roasting and ketchup fights in my honour. Thanks for 5 great years, folks!

Oct 17th 2011

Thanks for being part of this place, Daoust.

Boobs!

Oct 17th 2011

We're rocking up on my fifth.

I've been here longer than I was married, now.

Oct 17th 2011

I've been a member of the 5-year club since May, boys. I was an innocent 20-year-old when I started here. Now I'm a perv. Thanks.

Oct 17th 2011

We hit my 5th in February. That means we're only 4 months away from my 6 year anniversary.

Oct 17th 2011

We hit my 5th in February. That means we're only 4 months away from my 6 year anniversary.

You must have signed up the first day. I'm 3 months from my 4 year anniversary. Still a noob I see.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 65
  5. 66
  6. 67
  7. 68
  8. 69
  9. 70
  10. 71
  11. 72
  12. ...