Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Posters From The Past and NA Posting Stats Thread
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 67
  5. 68
  6. 69
  7. 70
  8. 71
  9. 72
  10. 73
  11. 74
  12. >
2101 to 2130 of 2209
May 4th 2012

Seriously? He decided not to come here anymore?

May 4th 2012

This place won't be the same.

May 4th 2012

It really won't. I'm kinda sad. Okay, very sad.

May 4th 2012

I was embarrassingly sad to hear it, and told him so, and he was unnecessarily happy at that. Just whatever you do, don't tell him that you'll miss him, guys. He's kind of a jerk.

May 4th 2012

Where did you hear it? What did I miss? I'm so confused!

May 4th 2012

Don't worry MISS. I, in well, feel out of the loop.

May 4th 2012

I certainly wasn't notified. I wrote to him, asking what is the dealio?

I guess I will have to step up and fill the void. Heh..."fill the void".

May 4th 2012

I heard it from him...

I wrote to him, asking what is the dealio?

This, except that it's 2012 where I live, so I just asked him what was going on.

He's on facebook, y'all. Just message him or email him or whatever. I'm sure he'll give you more details if you ask 'im.

May 4th 2012

Really? He told me it was because of YOU.

May 4th 2012

Well, fuck.

May 4th 2012

Really? He told me it was because of YOU.

He told me he was intimidated because of all the USA-ians.

May 4th 2012

He told me it was because you kept sexting him.

May 4th 2012

We can't just get a quick summary from one of you?

May 4th 2012 edited

I may delete this.

May 4th 2012

I wondered if that might be the case. It's understandable.

May 4th 2012

I can relate.

May 4th 2012

Well then contacting him on FB would probably be worse, seeing as those are real names and real pictures and all...

May 4th 2012

He did say that he was unsure if he should post a "Goodbye" message or just fade away. I voted for the fade away, since he had already been gone 2 or 3 weeks when I messaged him.

He also told me that he'll still do the photo thing, like Jinx said, and I think he lurks some.

May 4th 2012

I wish there had been a "goodbye" post. I'm inordinately depressed by this news.

May 4th 2012

Yeah, this is kind of a drag. Given how posting here has slowed down so much in recent weeks, it wouldn't even take up too much of his time to hang out.

May 4th 2012

Well then contacting him on FB would probably be worse, seeing as those are real names and real pictures and all...

I feel kind of creepy repeating everything, but he said that it's fine to contact him there, or on pinterest or google plus or whatever. He's still alive and everything, but cutting back on internet stuff. He said he and his wife sort of share all those accounts, and I guess she already has an idea of who folks are, anyways.

May 4th 2012

but he said that it's fine to contact him there, or on pinterest or google plus or whatever

OR sexting.

May 4th 2012

Jinx is really hung up on the sexting today. Do you want me to forward those pix I got from Bri again, man?

May 4th 2012

How did Bri get those pics of your mom, anyways?

May 4th 2012

She's a perv!

May 4th 2012

That's what Daoust said. sniff

May 4th 2012

I wish there had been a "goodbye" post.

If I may, I think it would have went something like this:

Ahem-hem-hem. May I have your attention please? This will only take a moment of your time. Although I love this forum more than almost anything in the world, I have decided to step down from my post and spend more time with my family. I do not fear the unknown and I will meet my new challenges head-on and I will succeed. And I will laugh in the faces of those who doubt me. It has been a pleasure working with some of you and I will not forget those of you soon but remember, while today it is me, we all shall fall. In other words, I am quitting. So... .

May 4th 2012

I hope he has a good time hanging out in that new Staples forum he just joined.

May 4th 2012

Well that sucks, but yeah, I get it.

Given how posting here has slowed down so much in recent weeks, it wouldn't even take up too much of his time to hang out.

This is Daoust we're talking about. His absence is pretty much the reason for the slow down. He's a master at bumping conversations. I know this has happened before. Just peruse the lists of names near the start of this thread or the lists of names D used to call out occasionally to return. This feels so...formal. Or official or something. Ah well.

May 4th 2012

So he's to blame for this? That no good #&&(#&$!

1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 67
  5. 68
  6. 69
  7. 70
  8. 71
  9. 72
  10. 73
  11. 74
  12. >