Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Posters From The Past and NA Posting Stats Thread
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 68
  5. 69
  6. 70
  7. 71
  8. 72
  9. 73
  10. 74
  11. 75
  12. >
2131 to 2160 of 2238
May 5th 2012

I find it kinda weird that it took his wife six years to express her objections effectively.

May 7th 2012

This is a sad day indeed. Boobs everywhere are less perky because of this news.

May 7th 2012 edited

I know mine are.

Wait, maybe this is the kind of stuff his wife objects to. Yikes.

May 7th 2012

I'm feeling kind of limp myself.

May 7th 2012

So, same old same old for you?

May 9th 2012

D come back! Tell your wife to come on here! We will welcome her! Don't leeeeaaaave uuuuus!

May 30th 2012

So, what's up?

May 30th 2012

Which one is Madge?

Kidding...totally kidding. It's good to have you back! Not that I ever had you.

May 30th 2012

Madge!!! How the hell are ya?

May 30th 2012

You're back!

May 30th 2012

Nice to see you, Madge!

May 30th 2012 edited

Madge

Never heard of it.

May 30th 2012

Is she gone already?

May 30th 2012

Crap! We scared her away with our enthusiasm.

May 30th 2012

My fault...

May 30th 2012

I screamed at her in the other thread.

May 30th 2012

We suck at life.

May 30th 2012

We really do. Oh well, there's always wine.

May 30th 2012

Hi everyone! I actually tried to catch up on some threads but it was long... TWSS. How is everyone doing? And, what's this about Dowst? He quit us?? I thought he would be the one who first welcomed back an old timer.

May 30th 2012

Hi Madge! Yes, Daoust is gone, for now. I bet he'll be back. How can he give us up completely?

So many questions....How's married life? How's Iowa? How's your job? Where the hell have you been???

May 30th 2012

Pudge!!!

May 30th 2012

Is what I think Michael Scott called Madge but now am feeeling self-conscious about it!

May 30th 2012

It is!!! I remember!!!

May 30th 2012

You guys still quote The Office? Lame-dash-o.

May 30th 2012 edited

Hi Madge! Yes, Daoust is gone, for now. I bet he'll be back. How can he give us up completely?

So many questions....How's married life? How's Iowa? How's your job? Where the hell have you been???

Wow. That is news. Blergy.

Married life is good, MISS! Iowa is meh. I still have a long commute to my job, almost 90 minutes each way, every day. That's why I never have time to do anything else that's fun like hang out here. mtt (ever heard of him?) is teaching philosophy, ethics, and World Civ at a community college and loves it. He’s also the leading online instructor here so that experience will open up a lot for him in the future. The economy has made the job prospects here unattractive for me so I haven’t been able to relocate completely. We're planning to move somewhere else next year. We’re thinking of Madison, Milwaukee or Chicago as options. So, we might be neighbors! We’re also looking at Minneapolis but I want to live somewhere warmer, not colder! I’m looking forward to moving anywhere else at this point.

It’s so good to catch up with everyone! I’m anxious to hear what’s been going on in your lives.

May 30th 2012

Oh crap, I'll catch on to this again.

Hi, gb!! What's happening? Yep, Pudge.

May 30th 2012

Hi Madge! Welcome back! That sounds like a crazy commute, I hope the next city is much better for you.

May 30th 2012

Pudge!!!

Dude. It's Patch. Sheesh.

You guys still quote The Office? Lame-dash-o.

I win.

May 30th 2012

Hi PV! Thanks! I'll bet it feels great to have graduation behind you! I remember when you were an undergrad! Don't worry about a man right now. You have enough change in your life to deal with. One day, when you're settled, the guy who appreciates everything you are will walk in or maybe post you a nice welcome. I'm glad your apartment situation is working better for you.

May 31st 2012

Madge!!

Better late than never, right?

1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 68
  5. 69
  6. 70
  7. 71
  8. 72
  9. 73