Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Posters From The Past and NA Posting Stats Thread
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 66
  5. 67
  6. 68
  7. 69
  8. 70
  9. 71
  10. 72
  11. 73
  12. 74
  13. >
2191 to 2218 of 2218
Feb 21st 2014

Hey, I remember you! I also watched the UK Office several years ago, and was astounded at how good it was. At some point I should do a rewatch of all the US Offices. It seems like a long time ago that it was on, but it was just...was it a year ago that it ended? Or two years ago? I can't even remember.

This place is usually used for things we don't want to spout all over Facebook.

Feb 21st 2014

Back in summer I started a rewatch of the show, but only managed to get through S1-3. Knowing what was coming made it too hard to continue.

Feb 21st 2014

I read this this morning and thought of The Office too.

This place is usually used for things we don't want to spout all over Facebook.

Save it for the Manmeat thread, pal.

Feb 21st 2014

Save it for the Manmeat thread, pal.

He didn't write "spurt all over Facebook."

Feb 21st 2014

urp

Feb 21st 2014

Knowing what was coming made it too hard to continue.

No "urp" here?

Feb 21st 2014

OK

urp

Jun 3rd 2018

So clearly I haven't been around in, lord, several years. My fiancee was diagnosed with cancer and that kind of took over. She passed away in December of 2015 and, since then, I've been trying to figure out what to do, frankly. Since then, I decided to leave my big law firm job and open my own firm, which has been a super positive change but I'm still dealing with some stuff from what happened, of course.

But, ultimately, I just wanted to put out there on the forums how much this place meant to me, and continues to mean to me. I suppose I'm just being nostalgic but I deeply care for all of you. With three exceptions.

Jun 3rd 2018

Wow, I always wonder how everyone is doing...I imagine some have successes and some have sadness. I am terribly sorry about your loss.

Jun 4th 2018

Condolences on your loss and good luck with the new venture.

Jun 4th 2018

So terribly sorry for your loss. Thanks for coming back to share with us.

Jun 4th 2018 edited

gb, I was just thinking of you the other day, and wondering how you were doing. Thank you for coming back to share with us. I can't imagine a loss like that. I am so sorry.

Jun 4th 2018

I want to say that several months ago my 13 year old daughter got into watching The Office, and it was on all the time for several weeks, so I got to re-watch a lot of the episodes with her. It would really tickle me to hear references in the show that led to names on NA, and I remember specifically watching the Grief Counseling episode and when Michael said "It feels like I got hit on the griefbone" I remember wondering what you were up to.

As long as we are getting everyone up to date...in the past few years I've been working on a cabinet to house all my major awards...once I got the second Pulitzer and the third Nobel Prize, I just ran out of room. Since I am now an astronaut/male model, I don't have a lot of time to reflect on my awards and accomplishments while I'm sitting on my yacht. Maybe I will have my butler build it for me.

There, now you're all caught up with me. You know I'm doing pretty good, because my yacht has it's own butler.

Jun 4th 2018

As long as you're listening to all your Grammy-winning comedy albums on the yacht, you've got it made.

Thank you, all. I had been thinking of this place a lot with a tremendous amount of fondness so I'm glad to be back. It's been funny looking at some of these old threads and thinking of you good, fine folks. I hope everyone is doing well, just not as well as Jinx.

Jun 4th 2018

Lucky for us, that Jinx's wealth is only overshadowed by his great humility.

Jun 4th 2018

I'm really promoting the heck out of myself to win some sort of Humility Award. The only way to win one of those is to make sure everyone knows your qualifications and talents in the area of Humility.

Jun 4th 2018

Man, I really want to say, "griefbone! You're alive!"

But that would be colossally inappropriate, after the sad news about your fiancee.

But you're an Office fan, so it might be ok.

But it's an awful thing to say.

But it's been years.

But it's still wrong.

I'm sorry, gb. I'm glad to see you again.

Jun 5th 2018 edited

Ok, simmer down there, tiger.

also, thank you very much. All of you.

Jun 15th 2018

cries because she missed the reunion

gb!! It was so good to almost see you! I'm sorry, too. Life really serves some terrible times. I'm sending retroactive hugs.

Jun 21st 2018

I'm sorry for your loss, gb. That truly does punch you in the grief bone. I wish you the best of luck in the future.

It's good to see all these white threads. But not this one.

Jun 24th 2018

gb, I’m so sorry to hear that news but heartened that your life is going well now. I want you to know that even though you mailed me your Shirld DVDs and I never watched them and eventually mailed them back to you, I did eventually watch the entire series years later on Amazon. That Shane was a scamp.

I nominate jinx for baldest beaver. Because he’s hardworking and busy like a beaver. And also because bald.

Jun 25th 2018

baldest beaver

Are we still cool with doing mom jokes? Because I thought your mom already won that award.

Jun 25th 2018

we cool. I already won that award.

Brave of you to say. Your mom would be proud.

Jul 3rd 2018

I miss it here. There's some sort of safety here that Facebook will never have. No one from my real life even knows it exists. It's like a secret clubhouse.

Jul 5th 2018

Well said. It's a safe haven.

Jul 6th 2018

Agreed. I think we should chase that feeling and hang out here more.

Jul 6th 2018

It is Friday.

slides pants off

Jul 6th 2018

puts pants back on and takes them back off.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 66
  5. 67
  6. 68
  7. 69
  8. 70
  9. 71
  10. 72
  11. 73
  12. 74