Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Posters From The Past and NA Posting Stats Thread
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 69
  5. 70
  6. 71
  7. 72
  8. 73
  9. 74
  10. 75
  11. 76
  12. 77
  13. >
2281 to 2305 of 2305
Nov 12th 2021

zing!

Dec 25th 2021

Merry Christmas, bitches!

Dec 26th 2021

Boobs. Butt. I miss this place. That’s all I’ve got for now.

Dec 27th 2021 edited

You know what’s weird? Dating apps. Very strange.

Once you get past that you’ll see they’re a great place to meet a nice girl. Like your mom.

Feb 16th 2022

I want to know about gb's love life. Mainly, I just want to know if she's hot.

I always ask girl friends if the guys they go out with are hot. Feels weird to ask this time, but I still wanna know.

Feb 22nd 2022

I want to know about gb's love life. Mainly, I just want to know if she's hot.

You should know if your mom is hot or not.

Feb 24th 2022

Boom! Roasted.

Mar 8th 2022

So here's a somewhat omnibus update on good ole narcissistic gb.

My dad passed away on January 26, but given his decline over the last several months it was a blessing. Still not great, of course, but frankly it was what he wanted and the decline was getting steeper and steeper.

I also started dating a girl who's almost as hot as Toosie's mom in December and things are going amazingly well.

Canada and Canadians remain the worst.

Crazy times.

Mar 9th 2022

Sorry about your father.

Did you start dating the girl in December, or is she as hot as Toosie's mom is in December? I've never dated Toosie's mom in December, so I don't know what that's like.

and things are going amazingly well.

Good for you, and good for Toosie's mom.

Canada and Canadians remain the worst

Maybe not as bad as Russia. But just as cold.

Mar 10th 2022 edited

Thank you, sir. Toosie's December Mom is smoking hot. That's a fair point about Russia. They are giving Canada a run for its loonies.

also, hat tip to former poster more than that, it was in December we started dating.

Mar 21st 2022

Condolences gb. I lost my dad in December. He had been having health issues for the past few years and we all knew it was coming, but it still sucks. He made it to 96, so not a bad ride. Enjoy Toosie's December Mom.

Apr 1st 2022

Hey, condolences to you both. I'm also entering that phase that many of you have experienced before, with a sick parent who I know has a limited time left. In my case it could be years, but still. It's a surreal thing when seemingly permanent fixtures in your life demonstrate impermanence.

Canada and Canadians remain the worst.

I am going to shoot you for real.

Apr 4th 2022

All the best Daoust.

Apr 23rd 2022

I'm so glad to hear about my December mom. Or something. Yay for hotties, and gb, I'm proud of you that's she's so hot. Good job, man. :-D

It's a surreal thing when seemingly permanent fixtures in your life demonstrate impermanence.

Yeah, both my granddads died, (it still feels like it recently), and my grandmothers are both suddenly seeming very, very old.

I don't know what I'd do, if it happens to my folks. Or, when. Bleck.

Apr 26th 2022

Canada and Canadians remain the worst

Maybe not as bad as Russia.

I’m just now realizing these are different places.

I’ve met Mama Toosie and so can’t joke about her. I’ll just say, however, that I misread the December reference the same way and chuckled.

My dad died in ’14 and it remains the worst. Mom turns 90 in June. She won’t live forever, I know, and her memory is long gone. Still, her longevity has been an inexplicable blessing that I know will one day end. Life will teach you every lesson if you live long enough.

Apr 26th 2022

Also, sincere condolences and hot mom well wishes.

Jul 11th 2022

In 2020, both of my grandmothers died, my father was diagnosed with waldenstrom macroglobulinemia and my mother came to live with me, but is otherwise mostly healthy. My last grandparent, my grandfather, is in a decline with Alzheimers, but my father tells me he still has more good days than bad.

gb, I'm glad to hear of your success in the dating department. I cannot imagine having to cope with dating apps. If anything ever happens to Mr. A, I'm destined for solitude.

I don't have anything else to add other than I miss this place.

Jul 12th 2022

Anque, are you still at Cornell? I went there again in February to see a track meet and was wondering if you were there.

Jul 24th 2022 edited

No, I work at a place that supports people with disabilities now. Depending on when you were on campus, I might have been there though. On July 16th, we had our annual fundraiser at Cornell, a hockey game at Lynah rink. I was on campus ALL DAY.

eta: reread posts dorkus, he said February. I was definitely not on campus in February.

Jul 26th 2022

fundraiser at Cornell

Never heard of it. Is that a community college?

Aug 5th 2022

How dare you.

Sep 3rd 2022

Flonkkerton in da house!! I had a random shower thought about how much time I used to spend here instead of working and I am so happy to come here and see this post!

A lot has changed in my life, as I'm sure it has for many of you. I have bookmarked this place again and will read through what I've missed.

Thank you to everyone who has kept this place alive!

Sep 5th 2022

I just tried to like flonkerton's post. So there's that.

Sep 7th 2022

I didn't need reading glasses to see these posts back in the day...it's a whole new world.

Sep 8th 2022

The reading glasses happened very fast for me. I was 49, and just started to have trouble with the small text on my phone. I fought it for a couple months, then starting wearing them on my PC at work. A couple months later, I NEEDED them or I couldn't read anything at all.

When I was younger I used to laugh at old guys that would wear reading glasses on the tip of their nose so that they could see something close up and still be able to walk around and see where they were going. "What are they doing? Don't they know how ridiculous they look?" Now I'm that guy, and it's like "oh...that's why they do that. This actually works."

I also discovered, in time, that this site wasn't keeping me from my work. Everyone screws around for a certain percentage of their day at work, some more, some less. Now that I'm not on NA very much, I do different things for my screwing around time.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 69
  5. 70
  6. 71
  7. 72
  8. 73
  9. 74
  10. 75
  11. 76
  12. 77