Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Northern Attack Northerners: All Things Canadian
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 52
  5. 53
  6. 54
  7. 55
  8. 56
  9. 57
  10. 58
  11. 59
  12. ...
  13. 64
  14. >
1651 to 1680 of 1907
Dec 1st 2010

I once tried to convince a crush that her boyfriend's proposal wasn't real since he proposed on the Canadian side of Niagra Falls. She didn't buy it.

Dec 1st 2010

it would force people to have to work on a day that they otherwise would have got off

Not mutually exclusive propositions, amiright?

Dec 1st 2010

Depends on what your job is.

Dec 3rd 2010

Hey, Daoust, I'm reviewing a license application from a company in Montreal and it made me think of you. From the letter accompanying the app, I'm guessing English is not her first language. She also spelled "check" wrong.

Dec 3rd 2010 edited

Haha.

Maybe you need a spelling chequer.

But that's nice that you thought of me, MISS.

If it's any consolation, I thought of you after I did my rant, because I wanted to say hi to you, and didn't, and I felt bad, because you're awesome, and I want you to know it. You're awesome for myriad reasons, like because you post pictures on Flickr, and because you think "genitals" when you read "comfort", and because you think of me sometimes. Those are the top reasons right now, but that list gets topped with new awesomeness almost daily.

Dec 3rd 2010

because you think "genitals" when you read "comfort"

She also reads comfort for genitals.

Dec 3rd 2010

If it's any consolation, I thought of you after I did my rant, because I wanted to say hi to you, and didn't, and I felt bad, because you're awesome, and I want you to know it. You're awesome for myriad reasons, like because you post pictures on Flickr, and because you think "genitals" when you read "comfort", and because you think of me sometimes. Those are the top reasons right now, but that list gets topped with new awesomeness almost daily.

This is even nicer than a shout-out on your rant. Thanks, Daoust, and back at ya!

Jan 14th 2011

That's what I call not paying attention.

Jan 14th 2011

Was anyone still listening to that song?

Jan 14th 2011

Was anyone still listening to that song?

Canadians

Jan 15th 2011

26 years later, Canada notices what he called that little guy with the earring and the makeup.

I in well think it's ridiculous that that song is now being censored. Yesterday, it was cool, today it's considered offensive.

And I think it's a great song. Sue me.

Jan 15th 2011

I, too, like that song, and listen to it sometimes.

Jan 17th 2011

I, too, like that song, and listen to it sometimes.

Me too. Hey, it worked out well enough for him. He has his own jet airplane, after all.

Jan 18th 2011
Jan 19th 2011

Wanna see something "cool" and Canadian? Check this out

I'm sure you've seen some variation of this before, but still. It'd be fun to be able to do. Once.

Jan 19th 2011

How is her facing not freezing and breaking off in that weather?

Jan 19th 2011

Because she's Canadian, Asd. We're built like brick shithouses up here.

Jan 19th 2011 edited

Because she's Canadian, Asd. We're built like shit up here.

Ah. Good point.

Jan 19th 2011

Why is the woman holding the camera Australian?

Jan 19th 2011

It's Australian, right? I thought it sounded Australian.

Jan 19th 2011

It's the same accent as my ex-girlfriend, so I'd guess Melbourne.

Jan 19th 2011

Why is the woman holding the camera Australian?

Australians are allowed in Canada.

Jan 19th 2011

Yeah... but I was thinking more "Why would someone from Australia ever be there?

Jan 19th 2011

News to me. I didn't know that Australia and Canada had ever been seen in the same place at the same time, if you know what I'm sayin'.

Feb 28th 2011

"CNN reports that Canada has continued their streak of military embarrassments by incorrectly issuing "Cat Tags" to all their military personal. The Canadian Defense Minister quickly came to the countries defense with this statement: "We didn't make an error. We're just pussies"

I just came up with that, and was very proud of myself for it.

Feb 28th 2011

It's "personell".

Also, try, "Our government was not in error. We're just pussies."

Gotta get the jargon down.

Mar 1st 2011

Dang it. It is personnel, I just stupidly didn't read it back to my self. Also, I do like your last line better.

Mar 1st 2011

Are you guys quoting a movie or something?

Mar 1st 2011

No, I came up with a joke I was proud of, and D=tf was editing it for me.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 52
  5. 53
  6. 54
  7. 55
  8. 56
  9. 57
  10. 58
  11. 59
  12. ...