Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Northern Attack Northerners: All Things Canadian
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 56
  5. 57
  6. 58
  7. 59
  8. 60
  9. 61
  10. 62
  11. 63
  12. 64
  13. >
1891 to 1901 of 1901
Oct 2nd 2016

I never realized the guy who draws Dilbert was so hot.

Oct 2nd 2016

It's Canada and Canadians you're most envious of though, right, Toosie?

Oct 2nd 2016 edited

I forgot that you guys both became mods. You've still got the power!

And you're both hotter than a Canadian prime minister!

Oct 2nd 2016 edited

Wrong thread.

Oct 3rd 2016 edited

I forgot that you guys both became mods. You've still got the power!

And you're both hotter than a Canadian prime minister!

Good points!

Oct 3rd 2016

I am so sick of people who appear to be living normal lives that I somehow can't figure out how to participate in.

As someone who is living a pretty normal life, we look at you people like this:

"Holy cow...DFTF just went running in the middle of the day? And didn't have to clear it with anybody? What's THAT like?"

"Toosie just watched a marathon of TV series ABC? Where does she find the time for that?"

When I was single, I had a lot of time to think, and look at other people, and wonder why I didn't have a normal life. And would often be despondent. Now that I'm married with family, I generally don't have TIME to think about things as much...which is fine with me. Not that I'm never despondent, or feel like my life is exploding...or even feel "normal". But I'm sure it looks normal to you. And while sometimes I yearn to just take off and go camping in the wilderness, or stay up all night playing video games, I think I much prefer my life now. I guess having a family gives you a purpose, which is probably the thing that was lacking before. And you can find a purpose without a family, lots of people do...but I think everyone needs to find their purpose in order to be fulfilled.

Well that was sappy. But true.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 56
  5. 57
  6. 58
  7. 59
  8. 60
  9. 61
  10. 62
  11. 63