Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Is it too early to joke about the Lincoln assassination?: Political Discussion
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 386
  5. 387
  6. 388
  7. 389
  8. 390
  9. 391
  10. 392
  11. 393
  12. 394
  13. >
11791 to 11801 of 11801
Jan 25th 2017

I think some time traveler really messed with the time-space continuum at some point.

I just watched 11/22/63, the mini-series based on the Stephen King book (book was better, but the series was alright, especially if you've never read the book.) Anyhow, when the main character saves JFK, things don't exactly turn out rosy.

Jan 26th 2017

Guys, there are still days when I, a Canadian, somewhat removed from your politics, and yet still impacted, still see the news and am absolutely dumbfounded at the fact that Donald Trump is the President of the United States!

I literally had one of these moments yesterday.

Jan 26th 2017

I saw the interview last night from the White House, and seeing him talking in the Oval Office was a moment that really seemed surreal.

We have a foreign exchange student from Belgium living with us, and she thinks President Trump is pretty crazy, too. We try to explain to her that while we might agree with a lot of things that he does, we are still wincing and hiding our eyes at a lot of things that he says.

That interview was weird...I KNOW that he must be really good at doing things based on the things he's done in his life, but he sure doesn't articulate himself well. Sometimes I think he must say stupid things on purpose, kind of like a magician distracting you over here while he is hiding the coin over there. While he was distracting us all to talk about crowd sizes (which is pretty stupid, who cares?) he was signing about ten executive orders that didn't get nearly as much press.

Jan 26th 2017

Hey Daoust, Canada has Kevin O'Leary from Shark Tank as it's Trumpian candidate! He should get red hats that say "Make Canada warm again"

Jan 26th 2017

The first few episodes have been about as warmly received by fans as a Season 7 re-watch.

Jan 27th 2017

I'd say this is a Season 8 level crap show.

Feb 8th 2017

That just made me really sad to watch.

Feb 25th 2017

You guys! I wish I could turn off the country whilst I run around and find all the intelligent reasonable people who are willing to admit that everyone would rather hear news with confirmation bias, and instead try to fight the tide of bullshit together.

Feb 25th 2017

I'm living in 2009. On one hand, the political situation is much less nerve wracking, but on the other, this season of The Office is terrible

Feb 25th 2017

On one hand, the political situation is much less nerve wracking, but on the other, this season of The Office is terrible

cries

1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 386
  5. 387
  6. 388
  7. 389
  8. 390
  9. 391
  10. 392
  11. 393