Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
[Closed] Earning Schrutebucks!
1 to 4 of 4
Jan 5th 2008

I know, I didn't think Schrutebucks really existed. I've only seen them on TV. But they do exist!! I LOVE The Office! And I've found the COOLEST site that lets you earn Schrutebucks every week! If you haven't visted Dunder Mifflin Infinity yet, you're missing all the fun! Check out http://www.dundermifflininfinity.com/groups/dmi-us-pa-erie Erie Branch. We're located in Erie, Pennsylvania... just a hop, skip, and a jump from Scranton.

If you apply to be hired at the Erie Branch of Dunder Mifflin, you'll receive $1000 schrutebucks, your own online desk, you'll work your way up the Dunder Mifflin corporate ladder by completing weekly tasks Corporate assigns you. You'll earn MORE schrutebucks by completing these tasks!! AND you'll be working with people who LOVE The Office just as much as you do!!

We are having SOOO much fun at the Dunder Mifflin Infinity Erie Branch. I would love to have you be a part of our WINNING TEAM!!

Come check us out at http://www.dundermifflininfinity.com/groups/dmi-us-pa-erie We are waiting for YOU at our Erie Branch!!

Gracie Regional Manager Dunder Mifflin Infinity Erie Branch

Jan 5th 2008

Hmm, are you doing this because the next task requires you to recruit new members to your branch? I think most of us here already belong to a certain west coast branch.

You're welcome to post this info in our games thread where we post this kind of stuff though.

Jan 5th 2008

I think this thread is going to end very well.

Jan 5th 2008

Hi SweetGracie, welcome to the NA boards.

Just like lemoñadé said, most of us here already belong to another branch. If you wish, you can repost this info in our games thread and hope for the best. But since we already have a thread dedicated to games, I'm shutting this one down.

1 to 4 of 4
Top of PageBack to discussions