Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Who's the smartest of us all? : Trivia
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 106
  5. 107
  6. 108
  7. 109
  8. 110
  9. 111
  10. 112
  11. 113
  12. 114
  13. >
3391 to 3413 of 3413
Jun 9th 2010

Can I admit something? I totally haven't watched the last five episodes of this last season.

I haven't either.

Jun 9th 2010

There's just much more riveting TV out there and I only have so much TV real estate. This is currently my viewing order.

Lost - This is mostly what we're watching lately. Awesome.
Modern Family - This is easily my favorite 30 minute comedy on TV right now.
Community - This only misses the favorite 30 minute comedy by a hair.
Chuck - I like it's upbeat cheeriness. And I love Casey.
Glee - This one...I'm only still watching it because I'm a music/musical geek. The writing is getting really horrible. It's starting to get intensely difficult to listen to. When they started auto-tuning Kristen Chenoweth and Idina Menzel, I thought I was going to tear my hair out.

Jun 9th 2010 edited

The only show currently airing that I watch is Party Down. I'd watch Entourage, which I think is coming back, but I got rid of HBO. Do they put episodes online?

The writing is getting really horrible.

I liked the pilot, but I felt this way almost by the second episode.

Jun 9th 2010

Glee - This one...I'm only still watching it because I'm a music/musical geek. The writing is getting really horrible. It's starting to get intensely difficult to listen to. When they started auto-tuning Kristen Chenoweth and Idina Menzel, I thought I was going to tear my hair out.

We watched the finale last night and that might be it for me. The writing/acting is so bad that it is distracting and the musical numbers aren't holding my interest as much. They seem to have lost the funny during the hiatus.

Taniqua sent Ryan to Dunder Mifflin. Proceed with the NA trivia.

Jun 9th 2010

I want NA trivia too.

Jun 9th 2010

Who is the second ugliest person on NA?

Jun 9th 2010

Your mom. Right? Because you're the first ugliest, Jinx. According to Toosie.

Jun 9th 2010

Incorrect. My mom is not on NA.

Jun 9th 2010

So, the other way around then?

Jun 9th 2010

You know what? All you guys lose. Except me. It's a lose-lose-lose-win situation.

Jun 9th 2010

Jinx, I'm pretty sure you lost a long time ago.

Jun 9th 2010

Ha ha, BTF. Where are you shipping...your foot?

Jun 9th 2010

Jinx, I'm pretty sure you lost a long time ago.

Yeah. Lost the genetic lottery.

Jun 10th 2010

I tried to download episodes of Party Down on that n i n j a v i d e o site that K-Dizzle told us about, but every time I tried to watch a show, my internet froze and shut down. I think I need some more suggestions for sites like that that won't cause my computer to shut down. Hint hint.

Glee

I tried to watch this show. I watched ten minutes of the finale, but I just couldn't stomach it. It was so fake and so cheesy and so...bad things. It was not good.

NA trivia

I appreciate the positive response. Now excuse me while I dig through 4 years of comments for some good stuff.

Incorrect. My mom is not on NA.

So, the other way around then?

Awesomesauce.

Jun 10th 2010

Try

s u r f t h e c h a n n e l

or

s i d e r e e l

Jun 10th 2010

I h a v e b e e n t o b o t h t h o s e s i t e s , b u t I w i l l g o b a c k.

Jun 11th 2010

Q: In "Beach Games", what two comedic performers does Michael say a
good leader should emulate?

Jun 11th 2010

I tried to watch this show. I watched ten minutes of the finale, but I just couldn't stomach it. It was so fake and so cheesy and so...bad things. It was not good.

You just can't come in on the finale of this show, you'd have to watch from the beginning, then you'd feel differently. Also, Mike O'Malley seriously deserves an emmy for his guest star work this season. He was quite the site to see.

Jun 11th 2010

You just can't come in on the finale of this show, you'd have to watch from the beginning,

True.

then you'd feel differently.

False.

Jun 11th 2010

There is a certain level of cheese you have to accept to watch at all, but in the end there was too much dairy to overcome. I am now lactose intolerant.

Jun 11th 2010 edited

Or just jaded to taking things for what they are. (ohhhh snap.)

Jun 12th 2010

My brother was telling me that he saw Glee when he was on his trip to England. The guy he was sharing a room with said, "Oh, that's Glee." And my brother said, "Really? How do you know?"

I just thought was hilarious. How does anybody know when a specific show's on? You just recognize the characters. Duh.

Jun 14th 2010

You just can't come in on the finale of this show, you'd have to watch from the beginning, then you'd feel differently. Also, Mike O'Malley seriously deserves an emmy for his guest star work this season. He was quite the site to see.

What Bri said.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 106
  5. 107
  6. 108
  7. 109
  8. 110
  9. 111
  10. 112
  11. 113