Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Sell paper so we can go on a trip
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. >
211 to 220 of 220
Mar 15th 2011

Some, but it's not as adversely affected by running as it is by other stuff, for whatever reason. I think it's because it doesn't end up pressing against the front of my shoe.

Mar 16th 2011

Make sure you eat at Pipis.

At first I thought this read "Make sure you eat Pipi's" and I laughed.

Mar 22nd 2011

Has anyone here climbed Mt Washington in New Hampshire? This summer Mr. Evil and I will be up in New England for a wedding and we were thinking of taking it on. He's hesitant because he doesn't want me to re-injure myself this year and wants to postpone it until next year (after some bucket-list marathons are hopefully completed).

Mar 22nd 2011

I have never been up that mountain but I find the idea of a bucket list marathon extremely funny.

Mar 22nd 2011

I'd put it at the bottom of my list. Because of die at the finish line. And it seems like every third car around here has a bumper sticker bragging that it climbed Mt. Washington. I bet a few of those cars are full of shit, though.

Mar 22nd 2011

They have vacuums at all gas stations to remedy that.

Mar 22nd 2011 edited

I once saw one that read "the owner of this car ran up Mt Washington." I tended to like that one more, considering that the "I drove up Mt. Washington" stickers were on minivans and cadillacs...is it really that challenging to drive up?

Mar 22nd 2011

is it really that challenging to drive up?

I haven't done it myself, but talking to folks when we lived in N.H., it did seem like it was a pretty steep climb. Nothing that a reasonably well tuned car couldn't handle though. Now, if you want to try and ski Tuckerman's Ravine....

Mar 22nd 2011

That sounds dirty.

Mar 22nd 2011

My car did the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. >
211 to 220 of 220
Top of PageBack to discussions