Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
No Points for Pants: The Northern Attack Cage Match
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. >
1 to 30 of 181
Feb 7th 2008

Bow to your sensei! Bow!

Feb 7th 2008

Sweep the leg.

Feb 7th 2008

Oh dear god what is this thread? What have I done?

Feb 7th 2008

You hit like a girl.

Feb 7th 2008

Your monkey style is no match for my shaolin temple.

Feb 7th 2008

Stonybloke, you have something, you have something.

Feb 7th 2008

Ah look, it's the karate kid...the Hillary Swank version.

Feb 7th 2008

You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? (Pacino).

Feb 7th 2008

Well, that would be kinda worthless because I know a ton of 14-year-old girls who can kick his ass.

Feb 7th 2008

You know a ton of 14-year-old girls?

Feb 7th 2008

What belt are they?

Feb 7th 2008

Your ass is grass and I'm the lawnmower.

Feb 7th 2008

This new thread sure kicks a lot of ass! After I read it, I started totally freaking out and started flipping all over my cube. My boss came in to see what was wrong and I totally cut his head off! After that he tasted the wrath of my super dragon monkey kick! It was sweet...

Feb 7th 2008

I'm beating a retreat and heading home. Beat that.

Feb 7th 2008

This makes me want to hear Jimmy James read the English translation of the Japanese translation of his biography.

Feb 7th 2008

I've been inspired by this thread to strategically place weapons around my office.

Feb 7th 2008

Right now one of my co-workers walked by and just for the heck of it I challenged him to battle my ultimate ninja power. He acted like he didn't know what I was talking about so I started flipping out and I ripped off my shirt...it was sweet...he got scared and started running but he was too slow for my exploding donkey kick...the cubicle wall caved in on him and his torso blew up from being so afraid. Everyone else came running to see what happened and when they saw him they all puked it was so gross and then they worshipped me when they saw what a bad-ass ninja I was...

Feb 7th 2008

This makes me want to hear Jimmy James read the English translation of the Japanese translation of his biography.

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler?

Feb 7th 2008

If I brought in my potato gun, pepper spray and/or nunchucks to this thread I could kick all of your asses with no effort at all, regardless of your ninja training. Plus, I ate a whole bunch of beets (and a baby) for breakfast, so suck it.

Feb 7th 2008

Was it a thirsty baby?

Feb 7th 2008

No, it was a plump, well-fed baby. I am ready to go.

Feb 7th 2008

Was it a thirsty baby?

air high five to KarenM

Feb 7th 2008

What is everyone's major malfunction, numbnuts? Didn't Mommy and Daddy show you guys enough attention when you were children?

Feb 7th 2008 edited

The cannibal's Gatorade--niiicee...

Feb 7th 2008

If I brought in my potato gun, pepper spray and/or nunchucks to this thread I could kick all of your asses with no effort at all, regardless of your ninja training. Plus, I ate a whole bunch of beets (and a baby) for breakfast, so suck it.

The choice is yours...bow to me or face much flying shinkido punch.

Feb 7th 2008

He acted like he didn't know what I was talking about so I started flipping out

Now I'm cutting off Jinx's head with a chainsaw!!!

Feb 7th 2008

Ninja skills rock! I just invoked Raging Crane on the Payroll Dept. and got a raise.

Feb 7th 2008 edited

it would be better if you were unconscious

(ow!)

Feb 7th 2008 edited

I just invoked Raging Crane on the Payroll Dept. and got a raise.

Sweet!

Feb 7th 2008

What is everyone's major malfunction, numbnuts? Didn't Mommy and Daddy show you guys enough attention when you were children?

This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine!

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. >
1 to 30 of 181
Top of PageBack to discussions