Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
You Know You're An Office-ionado If/When...
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. >
61 to 64 of 64
Nov 21st 2018 edited

I was watching a late season episode on Comedy Central last night where Andy was at a bachelorette party or something? I know I watched that one when it was on but have no memory of it.

That's such a weird episode. It's when Erin decided she was going to stay in Florida, and Andy decided that he loved her so much that he had to drive down and bring her back to her rightful place in the world. But he had to break up with his other girlfriend first.

Then, not too many episodes later, Andy decided to buy his family's boat and sail off to the Caribbean, leaving Erin behind. She gets bored while waiting for his return, and starts flirting with Pete, and then Andy is absolutely devastated when she breaks up with him to be with Pete.

Yeah, I've been watching Season 9 lately (with my son). We only have two more episodes, thank goodness.

HAMNARD!

Nov 22nd 2018

HAMNARD!

My memory is long and my retribution final.

Nov 26th 2018

HAMNARD!

Hamnard. Holy crap, does that take me back.

Nov 29th 2018

Not in a good way.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. >
61 to 64 of 64
Top of PageBack to discussions