Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
4.09 Dinner Party
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. 17
  9. 18
  10. 19
  11. 20
  12. 21
  13. >
541 to 570 of 617
Apr 15th 2008

Just for the record, while a 34C is alright, I'd take a 34D too...

Apr 16th 2008

Does anyone know where I can watch the deleted scenes as a NON-US resident? it's doing my head in that I can't watch all the stuff you guys can. Maybe I'll have to get a proxy server...in which case, can anyone recommend one?

Apr 16th 2008

Memory loss drug, Go to the Spoiler thread. St,D gave a link that worked for someone from Canada. It's near the end of the thread. I'd copy the link and post it here, but it's blocked on my work computer.

Apr 16th 2008

Thanks for bringing this up, Memory Loss Drug (TWSS).

But MISSterious, I don't want to go into the Spoiler Thread to find it. Can anyone else cut and paste the link? Who was the other Canadian who wanted the link to the deleted scenes, by the way?

Apr 16th 2008 edited

Here you go, Daoust. And the other Canadian was em**.

Apr 16th 2008

Thanks for posting that link, Anque. I knew there'd be people who didn't want to be spoiled, but sadly, that was yet another site that my beloved IT people decided didn't have any place at work. Sigh...

Apr 16th 2008

That is sweet. I don't think I'll be able to view it here at work, (not because it's firewalled, but because the dial up just doesn't cut it) but I'll be able to watch them at home, and that is awesome mayim bialik.

Apr 16th 2008

that is awesome mayim bialik.

Whoa.

Apr 16th 2008

Daoust tries inhalants and learns he doesn't need to be high to be a good person. On a very special Blossom.

Apr 16th 2008

Fourth Deleted Scene is up, and it's a beaut. Look for the cameo.

Apr 16th 2008

Who is that? I can't see.

Apr 16th 2008

He's Michael's neighbor, the yarn salesman. It'll come to you.

Apr 16th 2008 edited

OMG! They pixelated that guy's Weimaraner! (And I think we all know painful that can be!) Now I'm starting to suspect Jan in that obscene watermark incident. Although the sex did appear to be consensual. Both animals were smiling.

Apr 16th 2008

Oh, as soon as you said yarn salesman I got it. I just couldn't see him.

Apr 21st 2008
Apr 26th 2008

Just re-watching Dinner Party. Why am I geeking out at the fact that Andy and Angela went to Cold Stone?

Apr 26th 2008

I know, right? I can't believe Angela wasted a perfectly good ice cream cone. That was such a sad moment for me.

Apr 26th 2008

I never get the cones, I only get it in those like it love it gotta have it sized cups.

Apr 26th 2008

The cups are really the most efficient way to go. Good choice.

Apr 27th 2008

I get cups when I go to the movies so I can sneak Cold Stone in. Other than that, it's cones all the way.

Jul 10th 2008

I realized today that I still have this on the DVR from its original airdate back in April. I just love it. I love seeing Jan dance to Hunter's song, I love the video camera set up in Jan and Michael's bedroom, I love Jim trying to escape, I love the colorful hand chairs in the garage, I love the Beetlejuice vibe of the whole episode. I'm glad I saved it.

Jul 10th 2008

I love this episode too, even though it has a lot of the elements I've said I don't like in the past, i.e. out of the office, over the top behavior, etc. It just sings to me with anxiety, discomfort and fun.

Jul 10th 2008

They played it on the airplane from NYC to Denver. I didn't watch. Airplanes could ruin anything, and I didn't want this episode associated forever in my mind with a cramped seat in coach.

Jul 10th 2008

So DftF, how's the whole hair thing coming along? Any progress on that front? I won't forget, you know.

Jul 10th 2008

VG, you make me laugh.

Jul 11th 2008

You make me laugh all the time, so I guess we're even :-)

Jul 11th 2008

I have to buy some gel. But I'm working on it, I'm working on it.

Jul 11th 2008 edited

Gleefully noted, DftF, thank you.

Jul 11th 2008

Okay, I've bought gel, but we're going out tonight so it'll have to be after that or sometime tomorrow. But you'll see it.

Jul 11th 2008 edited

I have a feeling it will be well worth the wait. Thank you for keeping me updated.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. 17
  9. 18
  10. 19
  11. 20
  12. 21