Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
4.11 Night Out
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 24
  12. >
1 to 30 of 713
Apr 18th 2008 edited
  • Season 4 : Episode 11
  • First aired on April 24, 2008

Michael and Dwight decide to surprise Ryan in New York for a night of clubbing and meet his friends. Meanwhile, the Scranton branch is upset when they find out they have to come in on a Saturday for Ryan's website project. Jim's plan to save them has unexpected results.

Apr 18th 2008

Unexpected results...unexpected results. The paranoid freak in me is scared of this.

Apr 18th 2008

I have to say, my expectations for this episode are not high.

Apr 18th 2008

unexpected results

Jim + Meredith = baby.

Apr 18th 2008

Jim + Meredith = baby.

Wade Boggs + Moustache = Batting Title.

Apr 18th 2008

Jesus + Vampire = Vampire Jesus

Apr 18th 2008

Zombies + Strippers = Best Movie of All Time

Apr 18th 2008

Wade Boggs + Moustache = Batting Title.

That's my Daily Dundie right there.

Apr 18th 2008

My expectations for Dwight and Michael out clubbing are exceedingly low, if you'll allow me that oxymoron. Not that their outings are bad (both trips to the CFOs), but I don't know about that scene, why it would happen, how it could be funny instead of annoying. I'm prepared to be proven retarded. The rest intrigues me, though it doesn't quite excite me. I have my suspicions about unexpected result, but I'll save them for the spoiler thread since they're spoiler-based.

Apr 18th 2008

I have my suspicions about unexpected result, but I'll save them for the spoiler thread since they're spoiler-based.

I'll be there waiting for you. Not in stalker way though.

Apr 18th 2008

It's a Mindy ep so I'll wait to see how it goes down.

Apr 18th 2008 edited

Count me among those skeptical about this episode. Michael going clubbing makes a little more sense given his dating foibles last night, maybe he feels has to go NY to meet women because there are no hot chicks left in Scranton. But on the surface it sounds unlikely. And just as I was excited for a Novak episode yesterday, I am unexcited for a Mindy episode (see Branch Wars/Finer Things Club and Ben Franklin).

Apr 18th 2008

Mindy wrote The Injury though. So, she's already absolved herself at least 20 times over because of that awesomeness.

Apr 18th 2008

She also wrote The Dundies which is the second best episode ever, but you wouldn't know it based on her latest efforts.

Apr 18th 2008

Is it okay to post a promo in here that was on tv? I know it probably is, but I want to make sure. I really do want to be respectful of the non-spoilies.

Apr 18th 2008

We prefer to be called the Army of Champions.

Apr 18th 2008

From the new and improved spoiler policy:

Spoilers are defined as information regarding an episode that has NOT yet aired with the exception of episode titles, official episode summaries (example), and the episode promos that are shown on NBC (either following an episode or throughout the week during commercial breaks).

I'd say you're a go.

Apr 18th 2008

Oh, suck it. ;) But seriously, it's okay to post that, right?

Apr 18th 2008

I'd say you're a go.

Thanks. Here it is then.

Poor Ryan.

Apr 18th 2008

Interesting. 30 Rock gets bumped to 9:30. Probably a better timeslot for it. I didn't get much plot from that beyond the fact that Ryan's back and disheveled.

Apr 18th 2008

The most interesting part for me was Will Arnett on 30 Rock. Yay!

Apr 23rd 2008

Just a heads' up: Office Tally has posted that the next three episodes will have a minute or two longer run time than normal. So those of you with recording devices may want to do some padding at the end. Last week's episode ran long, too, which resulted in a bunch of comments on here about the tag getting cut off. And that's just unacceptable! (The cutting off, not the comments. Comments are awesome and hilarious.)

Apr 23rd 2008

I'm excited for this episode. Mindy wrote it (yes, I loved Branch Wars) and the promo shows drunk Ryan. Count me in.

Apr 23rd 2008

(yes, I loved Branch Wars)

zombie posters have taken over lemonade's account.

First aired on April 18, 2008

so what did everyone think of night out?

Apr 23rd 2008

First aired on April 18, 2008

so what did everyone think of night out?

Damn! I went out and got drunk with my laser tag team that night? Crap! What the hell was I thinking?

Apr 23rd 2008

Never go out on a Thursday night!

Apr 23rd 2008

yes, I loved Branch Wars

Branch Wars is everything that is awesome.

Apr 23rd 2008

nooo, andy and you guys are screwing up our chances of getting branch wars winked out of existence. cut it out!

Apr 23rd 2008

Branch Wars was the worst. It was bad on so many levels. And only good on like, two.

Apr 23rd 2008

Would you rather...

Watch Phyllis' Wedding every day, all day, for the rest of your life OR

Watch Branch Wars every day, all day, for the rest of your life.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 24
  12. >