Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
4.11 Night Out
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 16
  5. 17
  6. 18
  7. 19
  8. 20
  9. 21
  10. 22
  11. 23
  12. 24
  13. >
691 to 713 of 713
May 17th 2008

Thank you. I dance with Patrick Swayze a lot.

May 17th 2008 edited

We're playing all the post-strike S4 episodes for my sister/brother in-laws

Plural marriage, eh? I hear that's popular these days.

My sister's a whore. (Not you lemoñadé- my sister not my step-sistah)

May 17th 2008

Phew! OK. For a minute there, I thought my secret had come out.

May 17th 2008

I dance with Patrick Swayze a lot.

It's a shame Farley was so grossly overweight, because, that aside, he was clearly the better dancer.

May 17th 2008

My sister's a whore.

For realz, or were you quoting a Patrick Swayze movie?

May 17th 2008

My sister has multiple husbands because she's a whore. Except that she doesn't and she's not.

May 17th 2008

I want to check out the new Chris Farley bio. The Comic with the Tragic Life seems so cliched, yet I'm drawn to it.

May 17th 2008

I saw an interview with his brother that was interesting. Not interesting enough for me to want to read the book, though. I'll wait and watch the made for TV movie.

May 18th 2008

One of the funniest things I ever saw on King of the Hill was Bobby Hill explaining why he was in such a hurry to get his comedy career started--fat white comics don't live that long.

May 31st 2008

Again, I apologize if this has been mentioned, but when Dwight gets the Jersey State girls to accompany them into the club and splits them up amongst the 4 guys, he says that "3 or 4" of the girls should go with Michael, while only 2 each should go with him, Ryan, and the hobbit. I thought that was a really sweet moment that showed how much Dwight cares about Michael.

May 31st 2008

I liked how that was take charge Dwight, versus paranoid Dwight, annoying Dwight, weirdo Dwight or, most recently, home-wrecker Dwight.

Jun 2nd 2008

most recently, home-wrecker Dwight

BFD, engaged ain't married, Brian.

Jun 2nd 2008

I watched Night Out yesterday on Hulu and I have to say my opinion has not really changed since it first aired. I didn't like it too much then and I still don't now. It raised the ideas of Ryan's drug addiction and Toby's public skeeviness and then just sort of abandoned them.

Jun 2nd 2008

BFD, engaged ain't married, Brian.

To wit, we hoped Jim would somehow break up Roy and Pam.

Aug 30th 2009

Yeah I don't think Ryan's drug addiction was abandoned and it had been known for a long time that Toby had a thing for Pam. Since season three even.

BTW on the Food Network show Food Detectives they are trying to find the best way to get gum out of peoples hair.

Nov 23rd 2009

The Faint. Worked Up So Sexual. Playing at the club while Dwight makes out with the Amazon. And now I can possibly lay it to rest. Right here in the thread where it belongs. And I put it here because of awesome.

Also, I liked the commentary on the commentaries, found in the middle of this thread. Especially the parts where people observed Melora talking too much. I always thought she seemed a little insecure in the commentaries. I think she's brilliant and I love the way she plays Jan, but she annoys me in the commentaries. Too self-conscious.

Nov 23rd 2009

Very true, bwc, very true. She drove me NUTS on the commentary for The Job. I wanted to cut a bitch.

Nov 23rd 2009

In this case, that's not just a humorous expression. She sucks at being.

Nov 24th 2009

Sample from a commentary:

Office writer: Here comes one of the signature moments of the series...
Melora: Oh look! You can see me in the background!
Jenna: My motivation for this scene was...
Melora: That reminds me of something Steve told me when we were talking about the direction Jan would take...

Nov 24th 2009

And that's not even the worst of it.

She drove me NUTS on the commentary for The Job

A-Freaking-Men. I wanted her to strangle on her own narcissism.

On the other hand, I'm one of a few weird people who loved Night Out. I can't explain it. Maybe I was still processing 9/11.

Nov 24th 2009

I liked this episode a lot. I even interviewed the lead Amazon, albeit via e-mail.

Apr 12th 2010

I even interviewed the lead Amazon, albeit via e-mail.

I think I remember that.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 16
  5. 17
  6. 18
  7. 19
  8. 20
  9. 21
  10. 22
  11. 23