Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
[Closed] Who would The Office vote for?
1 to 7 of 7
Apr 22nd 2008

Here's my speculation:

Michael – Obama, definitely. Clinton reminds him too much of Jan. Plus he likes thinking that he’d be able to communicate with the President… “Bippity boppity show me the soppity…”

Pam – she’s for Clinton. She likes strong women.

Jim – write-in vote for Dwight.

Oscar – he’s an Obama guy.

Kevin – he’s for whoever likes M&Ms and Italian Pizza Café. But probably Obama since he just got dumped by Stacey.

Angela – McCain. No contest.

Dwight – he’s for McCain too…or whoever has promised less taxes for agriculture (especially beet farmers)

Andy – he seems like a McCain guy…but really whoever Cornell tells him to vote for.

Meredith – she’s interested in lowering the high tax on alcohol. Maybe Clinton.

Kelly – “Obama is so dreamy!! Ohmigosh did you see that youtube video ‘I have a crush on Obama’? It was so funny because this girl was dancing around and singing about how she’s got a crush on Obama. It was like totally everywhere! I’m surprised you haven’t heard of it!”

Toby – “It’s against HR policy to discuss politics at work.”

Stanley – he’s for whoever will lower the retirement age.

Phyllis – she wishes they all could win so no one would have to lose.

Creed – his criminal record prevents him from voting in any elections. Hence, why he requires 3 chairs. However, he generally votes Libertarian.

Apr 22nd 2008

Angela – McCain. No contest.

I don't know. The Christian Right is ambivalent/hostile re. McCain. It would depend on who he picked for Veep.

She might write-in Huckabee.

Apr 22nd 2008

Angela doesn't vote. Choosing is a sin.

Apr 22nd 2008

Therefore: Angela - The Lord

This reminds me. Forgetting Sarah Marshall SPOILER Jack McBrayer was awesome in Forgetting Sarah Marshall. "I'm off to find the clitoris."

Apr 22nd 2008

Toby – “It’s against HR policy to discuss politics at work.”

I don't agree that Toby would say that. I've always felt he's a cool guy trying to damper down Michael when need be. Don't we have a political thread already?

Apr 22nd 2008

I also disagree with Phyllis. She's an opinionated woman who would definitely have a choice made up, and probably be vocal about it if the conversation arose.

Pam I don't see voting for Clinton, I don't know why.

Apr 22nd 2008

Don't we have a political thread already?

Yeah, I don't feel like this one could stay alive for too long.

1 to 7 of 7
Top of PageBack to discussions