Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
4.12 Did I Stutter?
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 25
  12. >
1 to 30 of 734
Apr 25th 2008
  • Season 4 : Episode 12
  • First aired on May 1, 2008

TAKING ON THE BOSS- When Stanley (Leslie David Baker) snaps at Michael (golden globe winner Steve Carell) during a meeting, Michael tries to give Stanley an attitude adjustment. Dwight (Rainn Wilson) decides to buy Andy's (Ed Helms)car. Meanwhile, Pam (Jenna Fischer) deals with an unexpected inconvenience after spending the night at Jim's (John Krasinski). Brian Baumgarter, Kate Flannery, Angela Kinsey, Oscar Nunez, Phyllis Smith, Mindy Kaling, Paul Lieberstein, Craig Robinson and Creed Bratton also star.

Apr 25th 2008

Sex!!!!

Apr 25th 2008

and Daryll apparently.

Apr 25th 2008

Unexpected convinience? Whay could be so unexpected since they have been sleeping together for like a year now. (I'm assuming)

Apr 25th 2008

Such a weird episode title. Can't wait for the Michael/Stanley confrontation.

Apr 25th 2008

None of the story lines sound like A stories. They all sound like C stories. I think the title, "Taking on the Boss" could have more to do with the fallout from Jim's and Ryan's showdown or at least something to do with Ryan's increasingly precarious management status.

As for Dwight buying Andy's car, I assume it's part of an effort to win Angela back. And I'm sure Andy's ready to give her back too, with a bow on top.

Apr 25th 2008

I would think Dwight would be dead set against owning a hybrid. Didn't Andy buy a Prius or something when he became Drew?

Apr 25th 2008

I thought it was a vibe.

Apr 25th 2008

I was corrected weeks ago that it was a Prius, because I forgot he got rid of the X-Earth. Either way, it's Andy's car, so that has to be significant.

Apr 25th 2008

I just remember him talking about it and Angela keying it. Was that a deleted scene?

Apr 25th 2008

Could everyone stop posting for ten minutes, so that I can catch up on threads?

Apr 25th 2008

That was a deleted scene and it was a Prius.

Apr 25th 2008

Unexpected convinience? Whay could be so unexpected since they have been sleeping together for like a year now. (I'm assuming)

The only unexpected inconvenience I can imagine is one I deal with on a monthly basis.

Apr 25th 2008

Paying rent?

Apr 25th 2008

No, smartass.

Apr 25th 2008

Paying rent?

In a sense, maybe.

Apr 25th 2008

The only unexpected inconvenience I can imagine is one I deal with on a monthly basis.

But it's supposed to be something we've never known about Pam. I hope we all know that she has a monthly visitor every month.

Apr 25th 2008

My first thought was she didn't have a change of clothes or something, but I think Michael's "getting laid" line from last night just infested my brain.

Apr 25th 2008

One of the recaps for last nights episodes joked that maybe next week we learn that Pam was a stripper so she could pay her way through college.

Apr 25th 2008

Michael's "getting laid" line from last night just infested my brain.

Kinda like weevils infest beets?

Apr 25th 2008

BEETS!!!! THAT IS CRAZY!!!!! I HAVE TO GO USE THE RESTROOM!!!!!

Apr 25th 2008

That's AWESOME!

Apr 25th 2008

You've gone like 4 times tonight. Maybe you have a urinary tract infection. I'll get you some cranberry juice.

Apr 25th 2008

With vodka! You're the BEST!

Apr 28th 2008

So I think the promo establishes that the inconvenience is glasses people...

Apr 28th 2008

I agree. She must wear contacts and run out of supplies while at Jim's, forcing her to wear glasses to work.

Apr 28th 2008

I speculate that Jim and Pam were up all night doing it and as a result Pam can't see straight the next morning (and therefore she needs glasses).

Is 9:41 am EST too early to bring out the smut?

Apr 28th 2008 edited

Is 9:41 am EST too early to bring out the smut?

Most definitely not Single Tear. Anyways it's 2.43 p.m. here!

Apr 28th 2008

I speculate that Jim and Pam were up all night doing it

With sex!!!

Apr 28th 2008

No worries, ST. There's always room for Jell-O, and there's always time for smut!

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 25
  12. >