Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
4.12 Did I Stutter?
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 17
  5. 18
  6. 19
  7. 20
  8. 21
  9. 22
  10. 23
  11. 24
  12. 25
  13. >
721 to 734 of 734
May 12th 2008

And who has the 4th-best record in the Majors? (Hint: it isn't the Mets).

You can always tell how far into the baseball season we are by the amount of Cubs bragging.

May 12th 2008 edited

I know you didn't direct this to me, but since I'm going there next week

Oh that's right Lemonade. You're going with a group too. It's a busy, fun place so it's perfect for going in a group.

TO, is this the place? It says it's on 241 West 42nd St (between 7th and 8th Aves). I'm going to put it in my notes, so I don't forget.

May 12th 2008

That is exactly it (or one of them)

May 12th 2008

TO, is this the place? It says it's on 241 West 42nd St (between 7th and 8th Aves). I'm going to put it in my notes, so I don't forget.

Last summer, me and a bunch of the other summer analysts would go out every Friday after work, and this restaurant was actually where we went on the very first Friday.

If I remember correctly, it was pretty good - rather cheaply priced (for Manhattan, anyway), and the drinks were huge. (Quick, humorous diversion: To make matters worse, I think you could pay 99 cents or something for some extra liquor which came in a test tube type contraption. Two of the girls didn't want the straight liquor, so, yeah....then, after scarfing down the food and the alcohol, I found myself sprinting through the Port Authority Bus Terminal - in my suit - to catch a ride back home, as I live close enough to the city to commute every day. After dashing up three or four escalators, I managed to catch the bus back and promptly spent the entire ride trying to keep the alcohol and food from coming back up...those were the days.)

May 12th 2008

Speaking of NYC, have any of you gone to the UCB Theatre over there? I've gone to the one in LA to see Ed Helms and liked that it was small venue (<100). Amy Peohler has an improv show (ASSSHAT 3000) that she does every Sunday at the NY one so we might go to that. There are two shows, one of which is sold out and the other one is free but says they start handing out tickets at 8:15pm for the 9:30pm show. If any of you have gone to this, do you have a recommended time that we should go line up for tickets?

May 12th 2008

And who has the 4th-best record in the Majors? (Hint: it isn't the Mets).

You better hold that ticker-tape parade fast. That's all I'm saying.

May 12th 2008

Nah...we're happy to wait 'til November. :-)

May 12th 2008

Well at least you can still use the 4th Place banners.

May 13th 2008

Is that what the cheap ho said to the trick that was going to visit a high-class hooker?

Woah! My brain is broken!

That'll show Anque for calling me straight-laced.

Damn right. Now I just have to get you back for calling me a slut.

(pudding…pudding)

Nope. Not gonna happen. There is simply no way to Puritanize the constantly depraved sexual vibe running through my thoughts. Especially while Jim remains so hot.

Sep 2nd 2008

Commentary Spoiler Alert
I just laughed out loud so hard here at work when I heard Gene say that they cut out Kevin’s talking head when describing Pam in glasses:

Kevin: I’d still do Pam but it would take longer.

Oh.My.God! It is so wrong but I am tearing up here! I haven’t watched the deleted scenes so I am praying to Thor himself that it’s in the deleted scenes.

Sep 2nd 2008 edited

Commentary Spoiler Alert

Oh.My.God! It is so wrong but I am tearing up here!

Word!! That is hilarious, lem!

Sep 2nd 2008

Wait...wouldn't that be a good thing?

Sep 2nd 2008

That killed me. Seriously. I can just hear him saying that.

Sep 2nd 2008

I can't believe it wasn't in the deleted scenes. But maybe I misheard Gene and it didn't make it out of the writer's room. He did say that some of the writer's were for it and some were against it. I think it's hilarious.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 17
  5. 18
  6. 19
  7. 20
  8. 21
  9. 22
  10. 23
  11. 24
  12. 25