Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Summer Lovin': The 2008 Northern Attack Summer Hiatus Contest
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 32
  5. 33
  6. 34
  7. 35
  8. 36
  9. 37
  10. 38
  11. 39
  12. ...
  13. 50
  14. >
1051 to 1080 of 1475
Aug 4th 2008

I have no recollection of who I voted for each week, but I don't believe anyone dominated. There were a few people I voted for more than once, though.

Aug 4th 2008 edited

Stupid peer pressure...

1 person 3 votes
5 people 2 votes
8 people 1 vote

Aug 4th 2008

If we were only voting for our single favorite entry each week, I'd have a different person for 6 of the weeks and 1 person for 2 of the weeks. So, there's some more stats for ya.

Aug 5th 2008

Psych!

just me.

Shall we have a round of applause for the CPC? They've been bushy beavers all summer and the three of them deserve a tiny, nay, a massive Dundie for their efforts.

Aug 5th 2008

HEARTY APPLAUSE

Aug 5th 2008

OFFICIAL WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT!

I once won a few dollars on a lotto ticket.

That is all.

Aug 5th 2008

I just updated the prize list with the official prize allocations. Please take a look at it as there have been some changes to the original allocations.

Aug 5th 2008 edited

Also, the stats for the contest have been updated.

And to answer your question from earlier, Single Tear, we received 12 sets of late votes. They came from six individuals. So, I'd say allowing late voting is definitely successful and should be part of the regular contest rules for next year.

Aug 5th 2008

By the way, Single Tear. This:

OFFICIAL WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT!

was both sweet and serious. Except the opposite of that.

Aug 5th 2008 edited

2008 Northern Attack Summer Haitus Contest

I want to thank everyone for participating and want to let you all know that everyone had me cracking up with their contest entries. You all are really a funny and creative bunch!

And now here go your weekly winners:

Weekly Winners

Week One - A Plethora of Parodies

First Place: (tied) - Anque, bobuerto
Second Place - LookAtThesePurses!
Third Place - Jinx

Week Two - Karen's Last Words

First Place - lemoñadé
Second Place - garbagethrower
Third Place (tied) - griefbone, Long Tim

Week Three - Congratulations, Nard-Wipe!

First Place (tied) - Brian, chase that feeling
Second Place - garbagethrower
Third Place - bobuerto

Week Four - Besmirched, Befuddled & Besieged

First Place - chase that feeling
Second Place - Brian
Third Place - Catherine Zeta-Jones

Week Five - Spinning, Spinning, Spinning

First Place (tied) - ferd farkel, garbagethrower
Second Place (tied) - Brian, Catherine Zeta-Jones
Third Place - Single Tear

Week Six - Accepted

First Place (tied) - ferd farkel, garbagethrower
Second Place (tied) - Brian, JasonF
Third Place - lemoñadé

Week Seven - I have PEOPLE skills! I am GOOD at DEALING with PEOPLE!

First Place - Brian
Second Place - griefbone
Third Place - Single Tear

Week Eight - Something New and It's Up To You

First Place - Single Tear
Second Place (tied) - garbagethrower, lemoñadé
Third Place - LookAtThesePurses!

Weekly Winner Prize Listing

• bobuerto: Dwight Schrute magnetic memo board with marker, TWSS Bumper Sticker and NA Created Bumper Sticker.

• Anque: TWSS Bumper Sticker and NA Created Bumper Sticker.

• lemonade: TWSS Bumper Sticker and NA Created Bumper Sticker.

• Brian: World’s Best Boss mini legal pad, TWSS Bumper Sticker and NA Created Bumper Sticker.

• chase that feeling: Dwight Schrute magnetic list pad, TWSS Bumper Sticker and NA Created Bumper Sticker.

• ferd: Dwight Schrute magnets, TWSS Bumper Sticker and NA Created Bumper Sticker.

• garbagethrower: Dwight Schrute barrel pens, TWSS Bumper Sticker and NA Created Bumper Sticker.

• Single Tear: Office Stress Ball, TWSS Bumper Sticker and NA Created Bumper Sticker.

• All second and third place winners from each week will also get an NA Created Bumper Sticker

Those of you receiving prizes please email us at dmpaperco@gmail.com with your mailing address, so we can mail out your prizes.

Stay tuned. Go-Getter Award, Voting Prize and Grand Prizes are going to be announced soon.

Aug 5th 2008

Congratulations everyone! Enjoy your SOYG. (Stuff only you get).

Aug 5th 2008 edited

Okay! Congratulations to all the weekly winners. The next prize we are going to announce is the "Go Getter Award" to a person, randomly chosen, who submitted an entry for every week of the contest. This years prize, Extras – The Complete First Season DVD was contributed again by the marvelous JasonF. lemoñadé whipped up this awesome random generator which I am going to use, after I make this post, to determine the winner.

Before I do that, props to the following people for submitting an entry every week:

Alphamale Jackhammer
Anque
bobuerto
Brian
Catherin Zeta-Jones
Did I Stutter?
ferd farkel
garbagethrower
griefbone
JasonF
lemoñadé

and good luck! Drumroll please...

Aug 5th 2008

dadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadada

Aug 5th 2008 edited

And here is the screenshot of the actual winner! Congratulations, CZ-J!

Remember if you are a winner, please send your mailing address to dmpaperco@gmail.com so that we can get your prize dispersed to you promptly!

Aug 5th 2008

WHOOOOOT!

I totally wanted that prize. Suh-weeet!

Aug 5th 2008

Congratulations, CZJ!

Aug 5th 2008

Nice! Congrats! For the record, though, I wasn't done with the drumroll.

Aug 5th 2008

I thought for sure someone would post this: Dwight making drum noises

Aug 5th 2008 edited

And now for the Voting Prize award! This award goes to a randomly chosen voter. For every vote submitted during the original deadline, that voter has two 'entries' in the hat. For every vote submitted during the late voting week, that voter has one entry in the hat. Again, lemoñadé is totally awesome and made up a random generator for this as well.

The prize was originally going to be the Jim and Pam etched glasses, but I still have not received them and I cannot get in contact with the nice gentleman who took my money. Since we can't be sure we are going to get those or not, we are offering the Dwight Bobblehead, contributed by marvelous ToasterOven 101. If it turns out that we do get the glasses in, I will use the random generator to pick a winner for those as well.

A hearty thank you to the following list of voters. Without you, we would have no contest!

AlphaMale Jackhammer
Anque
Asdfaeou
bobuerto
Brian
chase that feeling
Daoust
DC
Did I Stutter?
ferd farkel
Flonky-Tonk Man
garbagethrower
griefbone
JasonF
Lady Baker
lemoñadé
Long Tim
LookAtThesePurses!
Madge
MISSterious
OfficeGeek
Rump
Single Tear
Urkel...grue
whatevs

Good luck all! (Thanks for the drumroll, Brian. Can I get another please?)

Aug 5th 2008

This is more fun than should be allowable on a workday.

Congrats, CZ-J! And weekly winners!

Aug 5th 2008 edited

And the voting prize winner is griefbone! Congratulations! Yay!

(Send your address information to dmpaperco@gmail.com.)

Aug 5th 2008

The early bird got a bobble! Nice, gb.

Aug 5th 2008

Congrats, gb. You can put it in your new office!

Aug 5th 2008

Stay tuned for the announcement of the grand prize winners!

Aug 5th 2008

Scene: County Courthouse...A lawyer stands

"Your honor, my name is griefbone, esq. This is my associate, Mr. Schrute. Dwight, nod to the judge. OK, you can stop nodding. Stop!"

Aug 5th 2008

Are you guys waiting on me?

Aug 5th 2008 edited

I think possibly they might be. Are you announcing the grand prize winners? Or was that the fourth CPC member who was always known for extreme procrastination?

Aug 5th 2008

Yuppers.

Aug 5th 2008

"Your honor, my name is griefbone, esq. This is my associate, Mr. Schrute. Dwight, nod to the judge. OK, you can stop nodding. Stop!"

hehe

1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 32
  5. 33
  6. 34
  7. 35
  8. 36
  9. 37
  10. 38
  11. 39