Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Summer Lovin': The 2008 Northern Attack Summer Hiatus Contest
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 33
  5. 34
  6. 35
  7. 36
  8. 37
  9. 38
  10. 39
  11. 40
  12. ...
  13. 50
  14. >
1081 to 1110 of 1475
Aug 5th 2008 edited

We are situated in the thread at the top of Northern Attack. America's eighth largest interweb forum. It is here that a group of Americans (and some foreigners) underwent the ultimate challenge. Eight weeks, 29 strangers who post together, but only one survivor.

Grand Prize Winner: GARBAGETHROWER

• Dinner Party script, writer's first draft autographed by some of the writers - contributed by Gene Stupnitsky (ever heard of him?)

• Anque Mystery CD - contributed by Anque

First Runner Up: BRIAN

• The Office Season 4 DVD - contributed by lemoñadé

• Café-press t-shirt of the winners choosing - contributed by griefbone

• 2009 Office Calendar - contributed by MISSterious

• Office-y Prize Pack - contributed by garbagethrower

• $10 or less Item of your Choice from NBC.com - contributed by Single Tear

Second Runner Up: SINGLE TEAR

• 40 Year Old Virgin DVD (unrated and extended version) - contributed by AlphaMale Jackhammer

• $25 giftcard to the NBC Store - contributed by Madge

• Schrute Farm Beets Shirt - contributed by Mr. Anque

• Chair Model Call Sheet with Picture Autographed by Cool Guy Paul Faust - contributed by Cool Guy Paul Faust and Brian

Third Runner Up: BOBUERTO

• 40 Year Old Virgin DVD (Widescreen Unrated) - contributed by JasonF

• $25 nbc.com store giftcard - contributed by Brian

• Dunder Mifflin Mesh Cap - contributed by Daoust

• Chair Model Call Sheet with Picture Autographed by Cool Guy Paul Faust - contributed by Cool Guy Paul Faust and Brian

Fourth Runner Up (tie): FERD and LIMONADA

ferd:

• Fun Run Cafe Press Tee - contributed by Vampiric Germ

limonada:

• Malone’s Cones Tee - contributed and created by whatevs

Congratulations, everyone! Don’t forget to send in your mailing info to dmpaperco@gmail.com.

Aug 5th 2008 edited

NO F-ing way! Wow! Yippee!

Aug 5th 2008 edited

This game was rigged in favor of people who participated.

Aug 5th 2008

Congratulations to all the winners! Well done, comrades.

Aug 5th 2008

Congratulations, everybody! Thanks for making the last 8 weeks a lot more enjoyable. You guys all rock!

Aug 5th 2008 edited

My heart is very full right now.

Congrats all around.

Aug 5th 2008

Guess what!? I just got an email from the guy who made the etched glasses! He's been having a problem with the glasses being returned to him because the post office refuses to ship them. He's working on it and they will definitely be delivered as soon as possible. So guess what that means?! Another Voting Award!

(drumroll!) - (I know it's sort of anticlimatic after the grand prize announcements, but still.)

Aug 5th 2008

brrdadadaadaddbrbrrbrabadadadabrrrrr

Aug 5th 2008 edited

My heart is very full right now.
Congrats all around.

Ditto.

I'm trying to think of something to post and all I really want to say is, wow, thanks for the votes. You guys liked some of my offerings and that is awesome, especially with such stiff competition.

Aug 5th 2008 edited

And here she is! Voting Prize Winner #2, who wins these beautiful Jim and Pam etched glasses, is Lady Baker!! Congratulations, LB!

Aug 5th 2008

I'm still shocked that my week four entry won.

Aug 5th 2008

Also, sorry to sound like a broken record, but winners, please email your addresses to dmpaperco@gmail.com so we can mail your prizes!

Aug 5th 2008

gt, I know all about how you were able to win last year. But what'd you do this year? You weren't even on the CPC!

Aug 5th 2008

Anque needed a new pair of shoes.

Aug 5th 2008

For those who are interested, here is what the official Northern Attack Forum Bumper Sticker looks like. If you would like to order one or more, just email dmpaperco@gmail.com and let us know. We will keep taking orders until they are all accounted for. They will be $3 even and we can work the payment out via email once they arrive at my house. Thanks again, gt, for designing those and congratulations to all the winners! This was a very fun contest!

Aug 5th 2008

Congrats to the winners! In related news, I'm not participating in this contest ever again. I'm not clever/witty/funny/awesome enough...no sense in cluttering the contest threads with my subpar attempts.

Aug 5th 2008 edited

I know you didn't ask, but I thought your week#4 Besieged entry was awesome, BTF. The best of the week, actually.

eta: I just checked the stats and I'm honestly shocked that it didn't get in the Top 3.

Aug 5th 2008 edited

In related news, that's a big pile of steaming horse doo, BTF. You were in the top ten! Plenty of people voted for you. I was also in the top ten and I didn't make it last year either. You are awesome and the contest would be less if you didn't participate. Thank you for participating!

Aug 5th 2008

Congratulations, LB!

I guess it pays to drop out of the contest after Week 4 and become a voting fiend. Thank goodness for my mediocrity! =]

Aug 5th 2008

Sorry, I was just being a pouty princess...thanks for the words of encouragement, ladies. Must be the heat around here today getting to me.

Aug 5th 2008

I really liked your week 7 entry for Accepted. It was my fav. I thought it was funny and true to Jim.

Aug 5th 2008

Your week 6 was one of my favs, BTF.

Aug 5th 2008

gt!! fantastico! a second well-deserved win. and you thought all the voters were just sucking up last year. congratulations.

and to brian, tear and bobuerto, as well. fine work all. i think at least one of you appeared in my votes every week.

now, having said that, ma nade!, congrats to you too, but could you check on something. i think the winners list is displaying upside down. let me know what you find out.

enjoy your win, gt. but the pressure is on now. it's going to be really embarrassing if next year you lose the 3rd annual garbagethrower summer hiatus contest.

Aug 5th 2008

There you are, ferd! Congratulations to you. And thanks for the kind words. You were one of the stiffest of competitors (yes, I noticed) and it is quite a shock to be on top of you.

That goes for everyone ferd mentioned, and more.

Aug 5th 2008

congrats to you too, but could you check on something. i think the winners list is displaying upside down. let me know what you find out.

What do you mean? Do you mean I should have listed the grand prize winner last? If so, I thought about that but then it wouldn't go with my quote so I left it as is...or are you talking about the prizes you and I are sharing? Are you telling me you want the Malone's Cones tee for you to wear?

Aug 5th 2008

Huge kudos to gt and all of the winners!! As a newcomer to this contest, I didn't realize that gt was the defending champ, but she got more of my votes than any other entrant and is very deserving of the win.

I am so happy that I discovered NA a couple months ago because every week since then has been enhanced by the fun of the contest-- getting to exercise my creativity, enjoying the cleverness of others, and anticipating the thrill of the next prompt. And to top it all off, I was pleasantly surprised to be recognized as the Third Runner Up!

Thanks for appreciating my efforts and for the endless amusement you all have given me. And congrats to the CPC for pulling this whole thing together. And to everyone, may your hats fly as high as your dreams. Peace out, Seacrest.

Aug 5th 2008

hey ma nade, i was assuming that you and i would be listed at the top. wait... you and i did win, right? i mean, i was just congratulating gt, until the screw up was worked out... oh, man this is a load a crap!

Aug 5th 2008

Sorry, ferd, I heard my script and CD are already on the way. Possession is 9/10ths, right, gb?

And thanks, bobuerto; you received several votes from me as well. Jan & Michael in Lamaze class was hilarious. And Jim's interview impersonations—a great idea and very funny. Your win is well-deserved and, again, I'm honored to be amongst the group of y'all.

Aug 5th 2008 edited

oops. gt! i, uh, thought you had left. just trying to make ma nade feel better. (just between you and me i think the girl's taking it pretty hard)

eta: actually to revisit the congratulating for a minute, i'm looking at the weekly winners and both you and brian were first or second in 5! of the challenges. that is really pretty impressive.

Aug 5th 2008

Congratulations to the winners! You're all very deserving. I voted for all of you many times. Everyone's entries were funny and creative and the prompts were so much fun.

Also, thank you, Anque, Limonada & Brian, for all your hard work and positive reinforcement through the contest. You guys rock!

1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 33
  5. 34
  6. 35
  7. 36
  8. 37
  9. 38
  10. 39
  11. 40
  12. ...