Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
She's not defined by her Mexicanity: The lemoñadé thread.
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 30
  12. >
1 to 30 of 878
May 29th 2008 edited

Is she like the closest thing we have to a celebrity or what?

May 29th 2008

Her publicist turned me down for several interview requests. I have to rely on TMZ for updates on her.

May 29th 2008

Yay, lemoñadé!

May 29th 2008

I tried to pretend I was 2/15ths Native American Indian so I could join her tribe, but she would never say which one she belonged to.

May 29th 2008

Guys, I had a lemoñadé sighting over in the Pretzel thread. Here is what it sounded like:

now, if you were to start posting pictures of me sleeping in my home or taking a shower, then we'd have to talk.

May 29th 2008

Now she's trying to keep her fanbase at a distance, eh? I officially hate her with an irrational passion now.

May 29th 2008

She's not defined by her Mexicanity: The lemoñadé thread.

What the hell?

May 29th 2008

What the hell?

This is your "It" moment, that moment that means you've arrived. Bask in it.

May 29th 2008

What the hell?

I doubt that's the real lemoñadé. Like she has nothing better to do than visit fansites about herself...

May 29th 2008

I heard through a friend's brother's girlfriend's cousin that lemoñadé is rude to old ladies, children, and the handicapped. Typical celebrity.

May 29th 2008

OMG!!!

*IT'S HER!!!

lemoñadé I loved you in "The Watercooler" and "The Watercooler II -- Jinx's Revenge"!!! You were so awesooooooooooome!!!

Please sign my Facebook wall. Please please please please please!!!!!

May 29th 2008

She's got a foul mouth, too, apparently. Swears like a sailor at Conan during fleet week.

May 29th 2008

What the hell?

You had to know this was coming sooner or later, the only question was who was going to be first. And let's face it, right now, you are a bigger topic in Northern Attack than The Office is. We need a central place to share pictures, stories, ideas and theories about you.

Actually it was AlphaMale Jackhammer's idea.

May 29th 2008 edited

I think I've gotten to the part in my celebrity-ness where I think I can actually sing so I plan on releasing an album with Anque covers on it, so stay tuned.

May 29th 2008

Brian, I thought she did some of her best work in the Haiku thread and also in the Tirade thread. But she should have won some dundies for some of her posts for Goodbye Toby.

May 29th 2008

Sweet! Can we collaborate? Could I sing back-up vocals for you? I promise I won't hump your leg. (passes out at the thought)

May 29th 2008

I think I've gotten to the part in my celebrity-ness where I think I can actually sing so I plan on realeasing an album with Anque covers on it, so stay tuned.

When do you start adopting foreign babies?

May 29th 2008

Are you guys going to start calling me Hoñadé if I meet John next week?

May 29th 2008

Sweet! Can we collaborate? Could I sing back-up vocals for you? I promise I won't hump your leg. (passes out at the thought)

Bring the humping my leg thing back on the table and we'll talk.

May 29th 2008

Hoñadé

That's what I couldn't think of. I was going to say the same thing but couldn't think of anything but lemoñabitch. Nice work.

May 29th 2008

Brian, I thought she did some of her best work in the Haiku thread and also in the Tirade thread. But she should have won some dundies for some of her posts for Goodbye Toby.

Too true. And that get-up she wore to the Dundies? Hubba hubba. I've heard of strapless, but a crotchless gown? Not every starlet can pull that off. In fact it was really surprising when she actually pulled it off.

May 29th 2008

This is your "It" moment, that moment that means you've arrived. Bask in it.

So, should I get all Kelly Clarkson and start singing "Some people wait a lifetime for a moment like this...I can't believe it's happening to meeeeeee"

May 29th 2008

Too true. And that get-up she wore to the Dundies? Hubba hubba. I've heard of strapless, but a crotchless gown? Not every starlet can pull that off. In fact it was really surprising when she actually pulled it off.

I think she was just crying out for help. A lot of child stars do this.

May 29th 2008 edited

but a crotchless gown?

Wow. Did not expect that.

May 29th 2008

When do you start adopting foreign babies?

She'll probably have her own foreign babies and adopt white babies.

May 29th 2008 edited

Soon, she'll be having Krasinski babies.

May 29th 2008

Tiger keeps saying, "If you have a baby nine months from next week, I'm not going to fall for the 'oh, he's just light-skinned' thing. I'm not a fool."

May 29th 2008

She'll probably have her own foreign babies and adopt white babies.

And AMJ wins the Daily Dundie.

May 29th 2008

Tiger keeps saying, "If you have a baby nine months from next week, I'm not going to fall for the 'oh, he's just light-skinned' thing. I'm not a fool."

Clearly, if you want to pull off a Kras baby, you'll need to marry a much less intelligent man.

May 29th 2008

Clearly, if you want to pull off a Kras baby, you'll need to marry a much less intelligent man.

Are you talking bad about Mr. Fishing?

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 30