Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
She's not defined by her Mexicanity: The lemoñadé thread.
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 30
  12. >
31 to 60 of 879
May 29th 2008

Are you talking bad about Mr. Fishing?

lemonade would NOT do that! No, I can totally pass the Love Child off as the Mister's b/c he's tall and brown-haired, like my baby daddy. He's not dumb, just...optimistic.

May 29th 2008

Are you talking bad about Mr. Fishing?

lemonade would NOT do that!

Of course, I wouldn't. I think she was talking to VG.

May 29th 2008

lemonade would NOT do that!

I wish I knew all of your initials, lemonade, so I could have made that Harold and Kumar reference more awesomer.

May 29th 2008

Ha! I totally did not catch that.

May 29th 2008

Hey folks, I've been away from my computer for a couple hours. Did I miss any lemoñadé news?

May 29th 2008

Hoñadé was spotted exiting a local grocery store with 5 wine coolers and some Doritos. Make of it what you will.

May 29th 2008 edited

Tiger keeps saying, "If you have a baby nine months from next week, I'm not going to fall for the 'oh, he's just light-skinned' thing. I'm not a fool."

I totally think Tiger earns a Daily Dundie for this, if we could give a non-NAer one.

I hear Hoñadé is coming out with her own perfume - eau de lémon

May 29th 2008

I'd like to point out that I'm the only NAer who has actually met lemonade in real life. And she's just as cool as you'd think...but cooler.

May 29th 2008

And she's just as cool as you'd think...but cooler.

Yeah, she's so money, but she doesn't even know it, but she does!

May 29th 2008

I'd like to point out that I'm the only NAer who has actually met lemonade in real life.

BTF wants her own thread or a reality show.

May 29th 2008

Is there such a thing as a reality thread?

Could we make one up?

May 29th 2008

Want updates on the latest lemoñadé news and sightings? Well, I've put up a website called www.lemoñadétally.com where you can find all the lemony gossip and news and discuss whether you think she jumped the shark when she appeared on Conan. And I'm working on a fanfic site called www.MoreMexicanThanThat.com which should be up and running soon.

May 30th 2008

Oh snap!

Perezhilton.com just published a picture of lemonade's hoo-ha as she was getting out of her car. Of course, she was wearing that crotchless dress, but still... hasn't anyone learned from Britney's mistakes?

May 30th 2008

BTF wants her own thread or a reality show.

Nope, just trying outdo all of you suckas, that is all.

Jun 2nd 2008

Hey, lemoñadé, are you freaking out yet? Cuz I am. For you.

I wasn't...until you said that. OK, I kinda am. I have to call, or they're gonna call me, at noon to see if it's still going to be tomorrow or if it got moved to Wednesday. I brought my overnight bag just in case. I think I won't start getting nervous until we get there.

I'm throwing up a little in my mouth. On your behalf.

Also, I will double post this exact post in the proper thread, threadpolicedouchejinx. (P.S. I love you.)

Jun 2nd 2008

You know, I read Anque's exact post in the other thread, and yet I still came in here to look at it again. What a douchey move.

Jun 2nd 2008

So, I just got a call from the costume people to tell us about tomorrow and that our costumes had changed. They told us what kind of underwear to wear. This is really happening. I think I'm gonna puke.

We're heading out now. I might be checking in via my phone.

Jun 2nd 2008

So, I just got a call from the costume people to tell us about tomorrow and that our costumes had changed. They told us what kind of underwear to wear. This is really happening. I think I'm gonna puke.

Yay! I hope they don't make you wear granny panties. Gross.

Jun 2nd 2008

They told us what kind of underwear to wear.

Now, now, lemon. You can't drop a line like that and not tell us what kind of underwear is required.

We need details, woman!

Oh, and Merde! Give John a hug from all of us!

Jun 2nd 2008 edited

Thongs required? Seriously; what's the deal?

Whatever panties you'll be wearing, knock 'em dead, lemoñadé!

Jun 2nd 2008

I have nothing of value to add.

YAAAAAAAAAY, lemoñadé!

Jun 2nd 2008

Now I'm going to be looking for her panty line when I see the movie.

Give John a hug from all of us!

At least! ¡Buena suerte, chica!

Jun 2nd 2008

A LEMONADA HAIKU

Concerned fans wonder
As Lemonade preps for role;
Will she have some lines?

Jun 2nd 2008 edited

Yes! Daoust comin' alive. Dundie.

Jun 2nd 2008

Very nice, Daoust! And I am really freaking excited for you lemonyahday!

Jun 2nd 2008

Are you certain this isn't a French-type movie?

Jun 2nd 2008

So...I'm confused.

When are we going to get to see limonada's skanky Hollywood underwear?

Jun 2nd 2008 edited

She left me detailed instructions to make sure you don't get to see any of her underwear, mtt. Whether they be skanky Hollywood ones or any other variety of panty.

Jun 2nd 2008

lemoñadé does Dallas, I gather.

Jun 2nd 2008

I have so little fun.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7