Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
She's not defined by her Mexicanity: The lemoñadé thread.
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 18
  5. 19
  6. 20
  7. 21
  8. 22
  9. 23
  10. 24
  11. 25
  12. ...
  13. 30
  14. >
631 to 660 of 879
Jun 12th 2008

Yeppers. Once again, the very subtlety of your humor has undone you, B.

If it's any consolation, I got it. :-)

Jun 12th 2008

Duh, me. I got the shave part but I thought you were serious about the height thing.

Jun 12th 2008

So you're saying I'm not half as funny as I think I am. That's fair.

Jun 12th 2008

I wonder how many Office people you could get your photo with, John's BFF. You already have Ed and John. How tough could it be to get some of those warehouse people?

Jun 12th 2008 edited

So you're saying I'm not half as funny as I think I am. That's fair.

I don't get any of your jokes but that's just me. :-)

Me and my sancho

Oh God, really. Oh God. Oh man. ww, whu, woe, wow, woohoo? Uh, ...

Now show us the real picture where you guys talked about how hot you are in Phoenix and you used that for an excuse to take off your clothes before Krasinski put his arm around you.

Jun 12th 2008

Now show us the real picture where you guys talked about how hot you are in Phoenix and you used that for an excuse to take off your clothes before Krasinski put his arm around you.

We can make that happen for you with photoshop. We can use that topless screenshot from that Office episode for John, but we'll need some nude shots of you, lemoñadé, to finish the photo.

Jun 12th 2008

I don't get any of your jokes but that's just me. :-)

And there goes the other half.

Jun 12th 2008

And there goes the other half.

Sorry, you lost me. again.

Jun 12th 2008

Me and my sancho

So. Lucky.

Jun 12th 2008

Maybe I'd better stop posting for a little while.

Jun 12th 2008

Lemonade I was telling my friend all about this experience you had and she wants to know how you found out who to email to become an extra. She's not interested in this movie. She just wants to apply as an extra when any movie is filming close to home and doesn't know how to go about it.

Jun 12th 2008 edited

I wonder how many Office people you could get your photo with, John's BFF. You already have Ed and John. How tough could it be to get some of those warehouse people?

I also have pictures of me with Angela and Kate, one with me and Creed, me and BJ, me and Phyllis, me with Oscar, me with Craig from when I went to Paley Fest and also when we watched them film Women's Appreciation. I also have pics of Steve and Jenna but not me with them because there were too many people around them.

but we'll need some nude shots of you, lemoñadé, to finish the photo.

Wha? Are you trying to take the skeevy title away from mtt?

Lemonade I was telling my friend all about this experience you had and she wants to know how you found out who to email to become an extra. She's not interested in this movie. She just wants to apply as an extra when any movie is filming close to home and doesn't know how to go about it.

TO, our very own Madge is the one who gave me the casting agent's email address. I owe Madge big time! The casting agent is only a casting agent for stuff being done mostly in AZ, though, so I don't know if your friend would be interrested in that. She did say she had offices in LA so I guess she casts for those projects, too. She keeps a database of actors so I think it would be best to just have her fill out the talent application online here.

It's pretty cool because on Wednesday, she had another casting agent helping her out and she gave me her card and told me to send her an email. I don't know, though. This was fun, but I only did it because of John. I don’t know if I would do it if he wasn’t in it. I mean the stuff I did was fun but I don’t think I would take off work again to do it. The guy who was John’s stand-in was telling me that when Helen sends out requests for extras, featured extras, day players, photo doubles and stand-ins to NEVER tell her you want to be an extra. I think I would have to agree with him.

Jun 12th 2008

when Helen sends out requests for extras, featured extras, day players, photo doubles and stand-ins to NEVER tell her you want to be an extra. I think I would have to agree with him.

You began as a featured extra, right? So were never a regular extra?

Jun 12th 2008

Yeah, I began as a featured extra. I was never a regular extra but you can totally tell the perks between them all.

Jun 12th 2008

Not to mention the pay. The pay is way better as a stand-in or a double.

Jun 12th 2008

I also have pictures of me with Angela and Kate, one with me and Creed, me and BJ, me and Phyllis, me with Oscar, me with Craig from when I went to Paley Fest and also when we watched them film Women's Appreciation. I also have pics of Steve and Jenna but not me with them because there were too many people around them.

Show-off.

Jun 12th 2008

but we'll need some nude shots of you, lemoñadé, to finish the photo.

Sure, that's why you want them, to finish the photo.

Jun 12th 2008 edited

I wonder if Allison Janney plays bball.

Beautiful picture, lemoñadé. Would make a great photo for the Christmas card. You could Photoshop Tiger in.

Jun 12th 2008

Was that braggy? I didn't mean for it to be braggy.

Jun 12th 2008

You need to post all those photos somewhere...that would be kind of cool to see them all at once.

Jun 12th 2008

High-five! I was thinking the same thing, gt!

Jun 12th 2008

Then later on, when we were switching from stand-ins to the actors, whenever he would pass by me he would give me a high five.

By the way lemoñadé I hate you. But, don't take it personally, its only my madening jealousy talking.

Jun 12th 2008 edited

You need to post all those photos somewhere...that would be kind of cool to see them all at once.

I was just thinking the same thing. Not braggy, . Would be fun to see.

hi-five back to ST

Jun 12th 2008

Could you do me a solid lemonade and photoshop me into that pic with John? I hear you're pretty good with Photoshop. That would be great, thanks.

Oh, and by the way......THAT IS ONE GREAT PICTURE!!!

Jun 12th 2008

Brian probably has a picture of him with the tall girl from Night Out. Who has a picture of themselves with the most obscure Office character? If gets the Hobbit, that would be classic.

Jun 12th 2008

Could you do me a solid lemonade and photoshop me into that pic with John? I hear you're pretty good with Photoshop. That would be great, thanks.

That's funny. BTF said she was going to Photoshop herself into the picture, too. As she would tell you: Great boobs think alike.

Brian probably has a picture of him with the tall girl from Night Out. Who has a picture of themselves with the most obscure Office character? If lé gets the Hobbit, that would be classic.

Someone should get a picture with the urinalysis lady. That would be obscure.

Oh, and by the way......THAT IS ONE GREAT PICTURE!!!

Thanks! I keep opening it up and staring at it. I'm trying to figure out where in my cube I'm going to post it. I wonder if Tiger would mind if I blow it up and hang it in our living room.

Jun 12th 2008 edited

You should have a t-shirt made with the photo that Tiger can wear. That way you can see it all the time and he won't have to look at it. Win-win-win.

Jun 12th 2008

I have a picture of myself on the phone with Jane Krakowsi and Jack McBrayer of 30 Rock and countless others.

Jun 12th 2008

You should have a t-shirt made with the photo that Tiger can wear. That way you can see it all the time and he won't have to look at it. Win-win-win.

I think this will solve my problem. Tanks!

Jun 12th 2008

I wonder if Tiger would mind if I blow it up and hang it in our living room.

Maybe you could blow it up and hang on the ceiling above your bed.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 18
  5. 19
  6. 20
  7. 21
  8. 22
  9. 23
  10. 24
  11. 25
  12. ...