Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
She's not defined by her Mexicanity: The lemoñadé thread.
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 19
  5. 20
  6. 21
  7. 22
  8. 23
  9. 24
  10. 25
  11. 26
  12. ...
  13. 30
  14. >
661 to 690 of 879
Jun 12th 2008

Thanks for the form and the info Lemonade. I emailed it to my friend.

Jun 12th 2008 edited

When I get home, I'll look for the other casting agent's card and I'll post her web address as well.

Jun 12th 2008

I just had an email conversation with Tiger that made me laugh so I'll post it:

Me: I'll be getting a hefty check from Universal sometime soon.
Tiger: Awesome, What are you going to spend it on?
Me: It’ll probably just go into our savings…then you’ll be thanking John instead of talking trash.
Tiger: Thank John? I don’t think so. Maybe I’ll thank him with free tickets to the gun show.

My husband is such a dork. I love him.

Jun 12th 2008

You should arrange so that Jenna will touch him on the shoulder and high five him and talk basketball with him for 15 minutes. It's only fair.

Jun 12th 2008 edited

Tiger: Thank John? I don’t think so. Maybe I’ll thank him with free tickets to the gun show.

It is crystal clear to me why you love this man.

fun fact: That is one of my all time favorite Rainn moments.

Jun 12th 2008

I think we might be married to the same person. That is totally something Mr. Fishing would say under these circumstances.

Jun 12th 2008

It's the guns, right?

Jun 12th 2008

It's the guns, right?

Sense of humor and guns. Great combo.

I think we might be married to the same person. That is totally something Mr. Fishing would say under these circumstances.

We are the darker versions of you guys.

Jun 12th 2008

We are the darker versions of you guys.

Ebonyyyyyy and ivoryyyyyy......

Jun 12th 2008

It's the guns, right?

We like our men to have big guns
They like us to have big 'uns

Jun 12th 2008 edited

I think we might be married to the same person.

Hey, if Tiger gets two enjoy two fine NA ladies, why shouldn't lemon be allowed to enjoy both Tiger and JK?

Jun 12th 2008

Ebonyyyyyy and ivoryyyyyy...

Yes! Ooh, and we can kareoke that song Rob and Big style!

Jun 12th 2008

You know it. But I might need to go and get a Bobby Light wig first. You can rock the Johnny Gill one.

Jun 12th 2008

Haha! Johnny Gill! That made me laugh.

Jun 12th 2008 edited

Did I tell you guys, I already made that picture my wallpaper on my phone? Cause I did.

It was pretty fun because yesterday Cool Guy PA was in charge of John. (getting him on set when he was needed). So, whenever he couldn’t find John, he would come up to me and ask me to turn on my Krasinski radar so he could find him. My usual answer would be, “Did you check his trailer?” but I did throw in a “Did you check your butt?” which he thought was hysterical. As they were filming their last shot, he came up to me and asked, “So, did you bang John, yet?” and I gave him a sad no. He said he hadn’t banged Maya either so he suggested we go to their trailers after the last shot…but it never happened.

Jun 12th 2008

yesterday Cool Guy PA was in charge of John.

Now that's the job you should be going after. Who's the Casting Director for Taking Care of Hot Actors?

As they were filming their last shot, he came up to me and asked, “So, did you bang John, yet?” and I gave him a sad no.

Uh, you're married. snotty sneer

Jun 12th 2008

Uh, you're married. snotty sneer

Heeeey, I thought I left the likes of you back in Tucson.

Jun 12th 2008

He's just pissy because he's on the dark side of thirty, that's all.

Jun 12th 2008

Me and my sancho

HO.LY. FRICK. I kind of want to make it the picture on my phone, too.

Jun 12th 2008

the dark side of thirty

That would be a sweet album name for...oh, say the Rolling Stones.

Lemon, thanks for letting us live vicariously through you. This would have to rank up there with your best weeks ever. Anyhoo, we're all psyched that you got this opportunity.

Jun 12th 2008

I wonder if Allison Janney plays bball.

I don't know if Allison does, but CJ Craig was the greatest female basketball player in the Ohio Valley Conference.

In fact, she was so good she was suspected of being a lesbian!

Remember, Asd?

Jun 12th 2008

Of course, but in the end she wouldn't comment on it, she didn't have to.

Jun 12th 2008

It was none of our business.

Jun 12th 2008

He's just pissy because he's on the dark side of thirty, that's all.

It's mean because it's true!

Jun 12th 2008

That photo is so FREAKING adorable.

Did you hit up the AD for any SAG vouchers, Lemonade? You could get into SAG just in time to go on strike!

Can I mention again how awesome an experience this whole thing was? At least to me, from an outside perspective?

I'm so filling out that casting agent's form, too!

Jun 12th 2008

Thanks, Pan! I didn't hit up the AD for any SAG vouchers. I didn't know that was something I was supposed to do. One of the extras or someone (I can't remember who) told me that you get into SAG after you do one speaking role or three extra roles. I have the AD's card so is this something I need to ask him for or can I just ask the casting agent? Actually, I didn't really persue it, since I don't really see myself doing this...although, it would be something great to get into.

Can I mention again how awesome an experience this whole thing was? At least to me, from an outside perspective?

I'm so filling out that casting agent's form, too!

Yay, I'm glad! Helen is really cool and she really does go through that database and when she needs extras, day players, doubles or stand-ins, she sends out casting calls to all those in the database. When she was trying to find the Maya double, she was going through the database but then she looked at me and asked if I could do it. You know how Jenna says she had just built a really good relationshio with Allison Jones (the casting agent) and that's how Allison kept calling her in? Well, I really think that's good advice. Look at me. I'm talking like I know but I mean it's just something I noticed with the relationships she had with the stand-ins and the day players as opposed to the relationships she had with the extras. A lot of the extras were really stuck up and thought they were already stars. I mean, for the Phoenix shoot, it was at the race track. The extras were required to come wearing jeans and t-shirts or whatever someone would wear to the racetrack. Some of these girls were wearing stilletos and shirts where their boobs were hanging out and stuff. Seriously? You would wear that to the track? But I was really friendly with her and when I was in Tucson just as an extra, I just sat down and chatted with her. She was really cool and friendly and was glad she remembered me for when she needed the stand-in yesterday. After lunch yesterday, I went to go say hi again to her and as I was walking away, I could hear her talking to her other agent friend and she was telling her how I had been very good to her and was reliable and she liked me, so that kind of brought a smile to my face as I was walking away.

Jun 12th 2008 edited

You're in the business now, lemoñadé...you gots the hookup.

Jun 12th 2008

Also, I hope at some point you said to John, "Your beard is good."

Jun 13th 2008

Oh, extras. They can be awesome or SOOO weird. It's amazing what people think is "normal." I actually signed up with Central Casting back in the day. While standing in line with my paperwork I found out that the prison system often recommends background work as an easy job for newly released inmates to get. I heard this from a newly released inmate. My actor friends who have done a lot of extra work agree that it's Weirdtown.

As for the vouchers comment, I was just teasing you about getting all that professional acting in. :)

The vouchers are given out on the day of shooting and the AD has a limited number. (I think it's the AD who has them...) People who are well behaved or who have done additional work can hope to be one of the luckies who get a voucher. That's why I asked. SAG vouchers really only help if you're actually wanting to join the union, which costs money to be a part of and probably won't help you too much over there in Phoenix.

Jun 13th 2008

So, I thought I was just braving the summer dial up connection to tease Brian, (how 'bout dem Phils?!) and wow this is the most exciting thing I have ever read! I can't wait to go see this movie and freak out about having you in it, lemon!

If they hold the convention in Scranton again this year, and you are there, and John goes, you are introducing me, alright?!

1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 19
  5. 20
  6. 21
  7. 22
  8. 23
  9. 24
  10. 25
  11. 26
  12. ...