Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
She's not defined by her Mexicanity: The lemoñadé thread.
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 22
  5. 23
  6. 24
  7. 25
  8. 26
  9. 27
  10. 28
  11. 29
  12. 30
  13. >
751 to 780 of 879
Jul 2nd 2008

You did a great job lemoñadé. I enjoyed reading it a second time.

Jul 2nd 2008

I loved your write up...you write so conversationally, which is cool. It didn't sound all reporter-y and fake.

And thanks for checking yes. If I could make a square root sign with Markdown, I'd send one back atcha.

Jul 2nd 2008

That was great, lemoñadé. I was surprised to see that you left out the part about seeing John's double at the bar.

So I wonder if John will read your story? Did that cross your mind while you were writing it?

Jul 2nd 2008 edited

So I wonder if John will read your story? Did that cross your mind while you were writing it?

Ooooh...you know who will, though? Jenna and Angela, since they are buds with tanster!

Jul 2nd 2008

Yes, which is why I left out a lot of stuff, including seeing the double at the bar and restraining myself from taking the stuff in the car.

Also, thanks, guys, for all your nice comments!

Jul 2nd 2008

Ooooh...you know who will, though? Jenna and Angela, since they are buds with tanster!

Exactly, which is why I didn't put some stuff in there. I had included it but ended up deleting it before I sent it out. Although, it makes me feel a little less of a creepy fan to see Jenna writing about staring at some of the actors at the award show parties. i love that about her.

Jul 2nd 2008

Exactly, which is why I didn't put some stuff in there. I had included it but ended up deleting it before I sent it out.

Hopefully no one from the show checks through some of the other threads where JK is discussed.

Jul 2nd 2008

OK, BTF, I just saw the comment you left on OT for me and my heart is very full. You guys are so awesome!

Jul 2nd 2008 edited

Why do the comments go from most recent to first on Officetally instead of first to last? That seems strange to me.

Jul 2nd 2008 edited

I don't know. I just put an Office reference in my comment but I wouldn't be surprised if it's censored.

Jul 2nd 2008

lemon, I just now got to read and comment at OT. Great job, and I couldn't be more proud! Oh, and just so you know, my name over there is Phlob.

Jul 2nd 2008

I hope Tiger doesn't misinterpret this but I just plugged lemoñadé.

Jul 2nd 2008

How could that be misinterpreted?

Jul 2nd 2008

In her butt?

Too far...?

Jul 2nd 2008 edited

She did censor my Office reference. I wrote You are my heroin because I knew you would get it and she changed it to You are my heroine. And that just sounds weird.

Jul 2nd 2008

You were censored? We need to protest!

Jul 2nd 2008

Censorship is anti-American. Right?

Jul 2nd 2008

F'ing A it is!

Jul 2nd 2008

Hah! Thanks guys! It’s OK, Madge, I know what you really wrote so that makes me smile! And, VG, don’t get mad if I start calling you Phlob sometimes. That name just cracks me up.

Also, where exactly did I get plugged and how? I just want to get my facts straight for whenever Tiger gets suspicious and starts asking questions.

Jul 2nd 2008

And, VG, don’t get mad if I start calling you Phlob sometimes. That name just cracks me up.

I know, right? I can't say it without laughing.

Jul 2nd 2008 edited

Did anyone suggest LapVance as another couple name for Phlob? Because that's pretty solid too.

Jul 2nd 2008

You know, g-bone, we already know you're King for the Day, so stop being a showoff.

Jul 2nd 2008

I love knowing that we heard all that first.

Jul 2nd 2008

Did anyone suggest LapVance as another couple name for Phlob? Because that's pretty solid too.

I have no words to express the awesomeness of this.

Jul 2nd 2008

I know, me too!

Jul 2nd 2008

I think that was my ulterior motive in plugging it.

Jul 2nd 2008

It's kind of like being able to say, "Suck on that OT".

Jul 2nd 2008

It's kind of like being able to say, "Suck on that OT".

Definitely...and remember, we have the password to the photos, too. Double awesome.

Jul 2nd 2008

And as it actually happened! That was especially awesome.

Jul 2nd 2008

I loved that more than one of you referenced Northern Attack in the comments section. That was lovely.

So are you loving all the jealous commenters or what, Limon? Your little report is sure stirring up a lot of envy.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 22
  5. 23
  6. 24
  7. 25
  8. 26
  9. 27
  10. 28
  11. 29
  12. 30