Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
She's not defined by her Mexicanity: The lemoñadé thread.
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 23
  5. 24
  6. 25
  7. 26
  8. 27
  9. 28
  10. 29
  11. 30
  12. >
781 to 810 of 879
Jul 2nd 2008

I loved that more than one of you referenced Northern Attack in the comments section. That was lovely.

Yeah, I'm loving you guys commenting over there. I gave you all a shoutout in the report, as well. (channeling inner child) Did-ya-see-it? Did-ya-see-it? Did-ya-see-it?

Jul 2nd 2008

I just re-read your report lemoñadé, and you've heard this a million times already, but you really did do a great job describing your experience without sounding like a crazy fangirl. It was perfect, really.

Jul 2nd 2008

Thanks, VG!

Jul 2nd 2008

Damnit! I knew I should have followed this site more closely, but effing grad school got in the way. Y'all are hilarious and obviously blessed because ain't just anyone that gets to hang out with John :) Rock on Lemoñadé!

Jul 2nd 2008

Thanks, sd! How's grad school going? Almost done?

Jul 2nd 2008 edited

L-day: I am done! I get to slog through job postings now, which is, let me tell you, just about the most fun thing in the world. head plants on to desk But thank you for asking! I just want to move to NYC. That's not much of a demand, is it? It's not like I'm asking for a John Krasinski left big toenail clipping or anything ;)

The last real fan thing I did was go to the convention, and this thread has really lured me back into the fandom fold, so thanks. Here's to Season 5 and possibly Bespectacled!Beardy!Jim (like Greg "Almighty" Daniels would let that slide, puhshaw).

Ciao tutti!

Jul 2nd 2008 edited

That's not much of a demand, is it? It's not like I'm asking for a John Krasinski left big toenail clipping or anything ;)

lemoñadé could probably get that for you.

Also, congrats on being done! Welcome to the working world.

Jul 2nd 2008

Yay for being done with school! NYC is such a fun place. I hope you find a job there. And we're glad you are back in the fandom. Hopefully, you'll post more. Maybe we can all squee together when Jim and Pam get engaged in the premiere!

Jul 3rd 2008

I gave you all a shoutout in the report, as well. (channeling inner child) Did-ya-see-it? Did-ya-see-it? Did-ya-see-it?

Limon, I just read your write up at OT and this time I took my time. You did a really great job talking about the things that everybody would want to know. There are so many positive comments. You should be proud. And thanks for your comment. I'm a little misty.

And Brian, I just saw your plug. What a nice tribute. You rock.

That is all.

Jul 3rd 2008

Hey Madge, your up! I didn't think I would find anyone in here.

I just got back from watching the fireworks at my sister's house. They were pretty sweet. She had a bbq. I'll probably be bbq'ed out by the end of this weekend. Also, it just started raining like crazy outside. Dang monsoons. We had to stop at the store on our way home right now to buy the vodka for the jello shots and we got soaked. I watched the news this morning and the weather lady never mentioned rain. All the bitch said was "It's gonna be hot". Ah, well.

Jul 3rd 2008

Sweet. What are the jello shots for? Are you having a huge party tomorrow?

Jul 3rd 2008

Hey Madge, your up! I didn't think I would find anyone in here.

Well I'm not celebrating anything except the end of the week. So I'll be here all night! Lucky you.

Jul 3rd 2008

We're having around 15 people over for a BBQ tomorrow. Drinking, eating, laughing, lampshades on the head...you know, the usual.

Jul 3rd 2008

Well I'm not celebrating anything except the end of the week. So I'll be here all night! Lucky you.

What? No hot date tonight?

Jul 3rd 2008

Hey MB! Wait, you don't celebrate the 4th? Weird.

How are things going on the dating scene?

Jul 3rd 2008

We're having around 15 people over for a BBQ tomorrow. Drinking, eating, laughing, lampshades on the head...you know, the usual.

Fun! I hope you have a great time. I just popped in for a minute and I am exhausted. I wanted to comment on your write up and Brian's before I went to bed. Have a wonderful day tomorrow, chica. And you too, MB, even if you're just celebrating Friday.

Jul 3rd 2008

Goodnight, Madge!

Happy 4th, everyone!

Jul 3rd 2008

Nope, no hot date tonight. She's away all weekend at a wedding in the middle of nowhere. But we couldn't wait until next weekend, so we're going out on Monday night. I reckon that's a pretty good indication that things are going well! The more I see her, the more I want to see her. Little things keep revealing themselves that make her more and more awesome! Hooray!

Jul 3rd 2008

Those are definitely good signs! So happy for you!

Jul 3rd 2008

MB, how exciting! I'm just thrilled for you.

Jul 4th 2008

Little things keep revealing themselves that make her more and more awesome!

What, like nip slips? Good for you, Mixed Berries! (Seriously, though, I am excited for you that you found a nice sheila.)

Jul 4th 2008 edited

What, like nip slips?

I love you, ST. Seriously, if I were a guy, I'd be disappointed that you were married. Even if I was married. Does that makes sense? Right now, I'm just happy I'm a chick, cuz I can love you without guilt. That is all.

Jul 4th 2008

What, like nip slips?

Haha no, they wouldn't be all that little...

Jul 4th 2008

What, like nip clips?

Ouch!

Aug 7th 2008

Anyone else going back to read this thread now to see what funny things we said?

Aug 7th 2008

I love you, ST. Seriously, if I were a guy, I'd be disappointed that you were married. Even if I was married. Does that makes sense? Right now, I'm just happy I'm a chick, cuz I can love you without guilt. That is all.

Speaking for the Men of NA, Anque, we're happy that you and ST are chicks, too. It gives such scope to our imagination!

Aug 7th 2008

I bet that quote of Anque's is one of those times when she worries about anyone being able to read everything she's ever written.

Aug 18th 2008 edited

According to something I saw this morning (and if it's on the internet it must be true!) this Wednesday is National Lemonade Day.

So I think we'll have to have to plan a party to mark the occasion. Who are our Party-Planning Bee-otches?

Aug 18th 2008 edited

So how's this for freaky? I just read/learned this weekend that Sam Mendes is married to the lovely Kate Winslet. Kate did an episode of Extras. llimonada and Sam are co-workers and bffs now. And they met when she was... wait for it... an extra.

Amazing.

I'll definitely bring a marked-up liter bottle to the party, mtt. Maybe even two.

Aug 18th 2008

So I think we'll have to have to plan a party to mark the occasion. Who are our Party-Planning Bee-otches?

As the sole member of the Committee to Determine the Validity of the Party Planning Committee, I nominate you, mtt, Jinx and AMJ as the PP Bee-otches.

I'll bring the karaoke.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 23
  5. 24
  6. 25
  7. 26
  8. 27
  9. 28
  10. 29
  11. 30