Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
She's not defined by her Mexicanity: The lemoñadé thread.
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 30
  12. >
91 to 120 of 879
Jun 2nd 2008

Holy cow, we're watching history happen! Hi, John! waves at him, via lemoñadé

Jun 2nd 2008

Play it cool, if you must...but absolutely go up to him and tell him you're in the movie too!

Jun 2nd 2008

This is beyond exciting. I can't believe it's happening!

Jun 2nd 2008 edited

When you're ready for a fresh drink, casually brush your breasts up against the back of his arm and then apologize bashfully. Then stick your TONGUE down his throat. That's much better than your finger.

I like Anque's suggestion better. You want to make a notable impression on him.

Jun 2nd 2008

You gotta do it! I'd rather have an actual conversation with him than be an extra in a scene he may or may not be in. Seize the moment!

Jun 2nd 2008

Oh, and see if he can get Jenna Fischer's phone number for me.

Jun 2nd 2008

lemon: Hi, Mr. Krasinski...
(Krasinkski waves)
lemon: (quieter) When you gon' let me f#$k, Mr. Krasinski?..
Krasinski: What?
lemon: Nu'n.

Jun 2nd 2008

(Seriously, though. Go say hi. He always says he likes talking to fans. I'm sure he's very nice. And don't screw the pooch, okay?)

Jun 2nd 2008 edited

I love the tangy zip of Miracle Whip. He'll love that.

Jun 2nd 2008 edited

I agree with Madge.

Or... even better.

Say "nards" or call him D. Ouchebag, Esq. and if he gets it, we'll know he's a regular at NA!!!

*eta, this was a wonderful and weird thing to post, VG:

Did he smile? And is he still real hairy?

Jun 2nd 2008

Also, do NOT under any circumstances show him this thread. I would die. That is all.

Jun 2nd 2008

She must be talking to him, that's why's she hasn't posted back, she's talking to him.

Jun 2nd 2008

She's totally doing him right now.

10000 to 1 odds I'm right. Who'll take that?

Jun 2nd 2008

She's totally doing him right now.

10000 to 1 odds I'm right. Who'll take that?

Not me. I'm with you.

Also, do NOT under any circumstances show him this thread. I would die. That is all.

Yikes.

Jun 2nd 2008

There is no way I'll be able to sleep until we hear something.

Jun 2nd 2008

Seriously. I was totally headed to bed. And now I can't. Do that.

Jun 2nd 2008

I'm watching the hockey game, but keeping a very close eye on this thread at the same time...

Jun 2nd 2008

I know! I'm sitting here watching the lemoñadé thread, waiting for it to turn white. She's talking to him, right?

Jun 2nd 2008

She's talking to him, right?

Either that, or she's been arrested.

Jun 2nd 2008

Probably watching the hockey game together. I'll bet if she is, Lemonade will be wishing she spent more time in the Canada thread, and talking to me about hockey so she could sound all intelligent when talking to John about the greatest game on ice.

Jun 2nd 2008

I'm trying to write my parody of a song that is decidedly not country, while my husband blares country music over there on his computer and I obsessively hit the refresh button on this page. I don't think my parody is going to fare very well through this.

Jun 2nd 2008

lol, VG.

Jun 2nd 2008

I'll bet if she is, Lemonade will be wishing she spent more time in the Canada thread, and talking to me about hockey so she could sound all intelligent when talking to John about the greatest game on ice.

I'm sure she'll be a convert when she gets back.

Jun 2nd 2008

Maybe they're swaying.

Jun 2nd 2008

OKay, the game is over. Pittsburgh won. So lemonade could be coming back soon to give us a report before she heads back to Johns room for beers and sex. If not, best of luck, lemonade. I'll be checking this thread out first thing tomorrow a.m.

Jun 2nd 2008

I hate to desert her in her hour of JK sisterhood need. I'm going to wait a little longer.

Jun 2nd 2008

Same here, but the benedryl is kicking in.

Jun 2nd 2008

My need for sleep was kicking in before she posted the first time. We may have to let her friend take care of her and carry her limp body back to her room.

Jun 2nd 2008

If she had a hidden cam on her or something, I might be able to stay up. But this is very anticlimactic.

Jun 2nd 2008

lemonade, I hope you're taking pictures! (hugs) G'night.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 30
  12. >