Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
She's not defined by her Mexicanity: The lemoñadé thread.
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 30
  12. >
121 to 150 of 879
Jun 2nd 2008

This is crazy exciting! If I were her, I'd be totally paralyzed with fear.

(Bet you all thought it was her, yeah?)

Jun 3rd 2008

Okay, now I'm on edge and too excited to leave the thread and go to sleep. Come back, lemon, but only after you've become very well acquainted with JK! And taken pictures.

Jun 3rd 2008

Man, I go to bed and wake up (at 4:30am to make bread...yeah, my timing's off), and there are three pages in the lemon thread? I had to see what was up...

All I can say is, we better hear from you soon, lemon...I'm dying to find out how your night went! Give John a hug, indeed...

Jun 3rd 2008

Oh my Vishnu. She hasn't written back? What is up?

Jun 3rd 2008 edited

when talking to John about the greatest game on ice.

Curling?

ETA: I'm sure limonada is still worn out from an exhausting night of googling after her Close Encounter of the Krasinski Kind.

Jun 3rd 2008 edited

Holy crap! I am so freaking excited! I can't believe she hasn't checked in with us yet! Doesn't she know we're living vicariously through her??? I have a question for her. How dare she? The only excuse I'll accept from her is that she got to talking to John and yadda yadda yadda she's really tired the next day. Or she hyperventilated at the end of the bar before ever saying hello.

What time does she start shooting today? I hope she doesn't have a hangover or oversleep!

Jun 3rd 2008

and yadda yadda yadda she's really tired the next day

I never heard that name for it.

Jun 3rd 2008 edited

I hope she doesn't have a hangover or oversleep

Can you imagine? Lemonade and her friend got talking to John, and they were so excited they decided to have a couple drinks. Then a couple more. And a couple more. Next thing you know they're streaking through town and the cops are pulling them over. Lemonade gets the cuffs put on her because she keeps calling the cop a Douchebag, and she keeps yelling out "NARDS" while he attempts to read her her rights. Lemonade and her friend wake up this morning in the drunk tank, and miss the biggest acting opportunity of their lives.

eta. I don't want this to happen. I am just playing around. I am pretty sure lemonade is a tad more responsible.

Jun 3rd 2008

What time does she start shooting today?

She never mentioned. I was wondering about this as well. I hope she didn't get thrown off the set. She might be sitting in jail somewhere waiting for Tiger to bail her out, which he may be disinclined to do as she would be there because of another man. (chewing nails) Should one of us call to check on her?

Jun 3rd 2008

Lemonade gets the cuffs put on her because she keeps calling the cop a Douchebag, and she keeps yelling out "NARDS" while he attempts to read her her rights.

Oh, those rocket-scientists...they do have a wild side, don't they?

Jun 3rd 2008

Probably not. I bet she was actually in bed by 8:30, and he sighting of John was on Entertainment Tonight.

Jun 3rd 2008 edited

What's updog(ship)?

Eh, that (my comment) was totally lame. I tell him that he smells like updog when he stinks. Right before he gets his bath.

I guess my comment was lame, too, VG. I was looking for a "Gotcha!" or a "Nothing, what's up with you?" in return.

I bet you all thought this might be limonada checking in when the thread turned white, huh? Sorry.

Jun 3rd 2008

This ain't her either.

This made me laugh though.

What's updog(ship)?

Jun 3rd 2008 edited

Well, I'm glad somebody got it.

Speaking of which, I hope limonada got a bit of it last night, too. No offense, Tiger, but he is on her list, ya know.

(Still not her)

Jun 3rd 2008

eta. I don't want this to happen. I am just playing around. I am pretty sure lemonade is a tad more responsible.

I like that Daoust hedges his bets by saying "pretty sure," because you never know.

Also, this isn't the post people were looking for.

Also also, Krasinski watches hockey? Lame-dash-o.

Jun 3rd 2008

I'm guessing he had no control over what was playing at the bar. What other explanation could there be? He was staring at the TV thinking, What is this crap?

Jun 3rd 2008

Yeah, he was probably there to scope out the hot extras.

Jun 3rd 2008

Krasinski's a Boston boy, which is pretty much into Canadian territory, which is pretty much hockeyland. At least I'll have something to talk to him about when we meet next. That and how that I know the staalker chick who tried to pick him up on the set of his Mendes movie.

Also, sorry. Not the post you were looking for, probably.

Jun 3rd 2008

I guess my comment was lame, too, VG. I was looking for a "Gotcha!" or a "Nothing, what's up with you?" in return.

No, that actually decreased the lameness factor exponentially. I must have been braindead last night.

Jun 3rd 2008

Dang, nothing yet?! limonada, report to duty!

Jun 3rd 2008

Perez Hilton is reporting that Johnny K. has been seen about the town with a good-looking hispanic girlfriend on his arm.

Jun 3rd 2008

Sighting! Sighting! Sighting! He is at the bar watching the hockey game. We are sitting on a couch about five feet from him. We are trying to act cool. We've made eye contact three times. What do we do? What do we do? We don't know what to do. We can't just go up to him, right? OMFGeeeeee, eye contact again!

Seriously. How can she just leave us hanging after a post like this? I bet she and John are cuddling on a hotel bed, sipping mimosas and laughing their post-coital asses off at us right now.

Jun 3rd 2008

Wow! A lot happened last night!

He is at the bar watching the hockey game.

Ha! (and yet the hockey bashing continues)

the greatest game on ice...

Word, my hockey brother.

(Daoust, how ABOUT that game?)

Jun 3rd 2008

Seriously. How can she just leave us hanging after a post like this?

Seriously, seriously. What is that? She has to know that we've been frothing at the mouth for the last however many hours hitting refresh on this thread. What the hell? She owes us big. Like party-at-Tiger's-house big. (If her husband ever gets an NA Account he's going to have to be Tiger. He has no choice.)

Jun 3rd 2008

limonada, report to duty!

To be serious for a moment, if she's shooting today she may be incommunicado for much of the day, right? Aren't movie-sets pretty much "get there at dawn, leave at midnight"? If she were able to pop in here I'd take it as a bad sign - that some SNAFU caused her scene to be canceled.

Or, possibly, she and Krasinski may have totally worn each other out last night and are now enjoying a relaxing lie-in. Complete with breakfast-in-bed.

Sorry, Tiger. ;-)

Jun 3rd 2008

Perez Hilton is reporting that Johnny K. has been seen about the town with a good-looking hispanic girlfriend on his arm.

That's funny, because HispanicEngineerazzi.com reports limonada has been seen about Tuscon with an unidentified white, pretty-boy Hollywood type on her arm.

Jun 3rd 2008

I assume, if we don't hear from her today, she's in a nondescript pickup truck with an unidentified white, pretty-boy Hollywood type tied up safely across the border.

Jun 3rd 2008

Hey, guys. Sorry for not checking back in last night. My phone battery conked out on me but no worries, it's fully charged now. So, last night was very...anticlimactic. We saw a couple stools open next to him so we tried the approach that Anque mentioned (minus the tongue in mouth thing). As we got closer, we realized it wasn't him. He couldn't be . He wasn't as tall as him. It turns out, this guy is his double. I was disappointed in us not realizing this sooner. Homeboy does look just like him though. Same hair flipping out from under his hat, same nose, same smile and the ears, he had the same exact ears but you could tell the difference in the eyes. He looked like he could be his brother. He was pretty cool. He did confirm that John is here. We saw some pics of them filming earlier that day in the lobby. Ah, well. We still have two more days.

Our call time today is 1:30, so were gonna roam around in the morning. I'm crazy nervous today. I don't think I'll be able to eat anything. We were told that our scenes today and tomorrow will be with John, though.

Sorry for the other post. Next time I'll make sure its really him and not his look alike double.

Jun 3rd 2008

It turns out, this guy is his double.

So you rubbed your boob on John Krasinkski, once removed. That's still pretty freakin' awesome!

Our call time today is 1:30, so were gonna roam around in the morning. I'm crazy nervous today. I don't think I'll be able to eat anything. We were told that our scenes today and tomorrow will be with John, though.

This more than makes up for everything. That is SO COOL, lemoñadé! Don't be nervous. You'll be fantastic! I'm so excited for you. Really. And there's no way that you'll be anything but awesome. Your coolness radiates through each and every post here, girl. You have nothing to worry about.

Jun 3rd 2008

Aww, of course we're still excited and madly jealous of you, lemoñadé. You are gonna be in a movie with John. That. is. A-W-E-S-O-M-E. And if I would have met John's body double I'd be bragging for weeks about here and calling the local paper.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 30
  12. >