Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
She's not defined by her Mexicanity: The lemoñadé thread.
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. ...
  12. 30
  13. >
151 to 180 of 879
Jun 3rd 2008 edited

You still could have WBHF'd John Krasinski's double and fooled us with pictures. There'd really be no way of knowing it wasn't him.

Don't worry, Lemonada. We're all still very excited for you. You're gonna do an amazing job! And I have no doubt that you're gonna find John before this whole thing is over. Keep looking. Never, ever ever give up.

Jun 3rd 2008

Reading the last three pages of this thread was like being on an emotionally magnificent roller coaster on an August day after carbo-loading with a huge portion of fettucine alfredo.

And, lemonade, if you do get to speak to John, please tell him John Jr. is doing great and thanks for the check last month. It really helped. :)

Jun 3rd 2008

As we got closer, we realized it wasn't him.

This was probably the biggest feeling of disappointment I've felt at NA (not in you, lemonade, in the sad mixup). But then you mentioned that your scenes are going to be with him, and all became right with the world.

Jun 3rd 2008

And, lemonade, if you do get to speak to John, please tell him John Jr. is doing great and thanks for the check last month. It really helped. :)

You crack my shit up.

Jun 3rd 2008

You crack my shit up.

And you do the same for me, in well, Anque.

Jun 3rd 2008

Wait, how do we know this isn't lemoñadé's double posting here? The real or the fake John could have given up the rock to her but asked her to keep it secret. We may never know.

Jun 3rd 2008

Sighting! Sighting! For reals this time! We are watching him and Myanmar shoot a scene. He's beardaliscious and ladies he's wearing glasses! Which I don't know why but it makes him look tasty!

Jun 3rd 2008

If you go over and start humping his leg the director is so going to keep that in the movie.

Jun 3rd 2008

I think being that close to him increases his attractiveness, like gravity. (Yay, lemoñadé!)

Jun 3rd 2008

TAKE A PICTURE!!!! DO IT!! DO IT! DO IT NOW!!!

Sorry for the caps, but I got excited.

Jun 3rd 2008

Sighting! Sighting! For reals this time! We are watching him and Myanmar shoot a scene. He's beardaliscious and ladies he's wearing glasses! Which I don't know why but it makes him look tasty!

GAH! Holy crap!

Jun 3rd 2008

Hey, I have a beard and glasses. Nobody ever gets that excited to see me.

Jun 3rd 2008

Whatever you do, DON'T pee your pants with excitement, lemoñadé. Big turn off and you'd have to find more nude underwear somewhere.

Jun 3rd 2008

YAY!

Jun 3rd 2008 edited

Redacted because I should leave that joke for someone like Daoust or mtt

Jun 3rd 2008

Update: We have to get out of the shots while they're filming but during the break we made eye contact and I smiled at him and he smiled back and waved. My heart stopped. He looked over one more time before I came back downstairs. No pics yet. They don't let us while filming or breaks :o(

We're talking to this guy who works on the set and he's hilarious. He said he's trying to sleep with Mya tonight so we told him we had the same plans with John. He's cracking us up. He said he would proposition "Captain Beard Pants" for us. Suhweet! He just gave us a copy of the script too!

Also, sorry for the spelling errors. Damn phone and predictive text.

Jun 3rd 2008

Wow. I can't imagine how you must be feeling right now, lemoñadé.

Jun 3rd 2008

I am un-redacting Anque's post because it was too freaking funny. She said isn't it weird that we all know what lemoñadé is wearing for underwear right at this moment.

It is making me so happy just reading these updates. Live the dream, lemoñadé!

Jun 3rd 2008

Just remember to get Jenna's phone number for me. You should probably e-mail it to me so it doesn't fall in the wrong hands.

Jun 3rd 2008

"Captain Beard Pants"

This made me giggle. I'm freaking out for you right now lemon.

Jun 3rd 2008 edited

He looked over one more time before I came back downstairs.

Yep. He wants ya. Nude underpants and all.

Jun 3rd 2008

Update: We have to get out of the shots while they're filming but during the break we made eye contact and I smiled at him and he smiled back and waved. My heart stopped.

I'm in complete vicarious fangirl mode right now, I hope you know that. That part of your brain that's spazzing out that you normally don't notice? THAT'S ME!! I'M THE SPAZZ BRAIN PART!!!

Jun 3rd 2008

He looked over one more time before I came.

I actually believe that that's all it took.

Jun 3rd 2008

He just gave us a copy of the script too!

I was totally going to mention what an opportunity this is, but I'm sure lemoñadé is all over it.

He said he's trying to sleep with Mya tonight so we told him we had the same plans with John. He's cracking us up. He said he would proposition "Captain Beard Pants" for us. Suhweet!

I like him already.

I am un-redacting Anque's post because it was too freaking funny.

Dang, you're fast, Jinx. I redacted that at 34 seconds or something. Damn my impulsive fingers. You know, you could have just posted it and claimed it as your own. That was mighty sweet of ya. Movin' on.

I'm in complete vicarious fangirl mode right now, I hope you know that. That part of your brain that's spazzing out that you normally don't notice? THAT'S ME!! I'M THE SPAZZ BRAIN PART!!!

As am I. Seriously. I think I'm breaking a sweat with excitement.

Jun 3rd 2008

Has it occured to anyone that John might already have an idea of who lemon is? I know it's a long shot, but those guys do check out NA every now and again, and we've been building up to her big moment for a couple of weeks, at least.

Just a thought...

Jun 3rd 2008

Wait - I didn't think they checked here. It seems like OT has the market cornered on Office cast member visitage/participationage. Am I just being naive?

Jun 3rd 2008

Wouldn't that blow her away...if he walked up to her and said "So how's Tiger treating you? Also...nards...in your butt."

Jun 3rd 2008

I feel like it's a pretty long shot. This place requires quite a bit of commitment and, frankly, I just don't think they have the time.

Jun 3rd 2008

Wouldn't that blow her away...if he walked up to her and said "So how's Tiger treating you? Also...nards...in your butt."

Hee!

Am I just being naive?

No, BTF; I think Anque's probably right. Still, what Jinx said...yeah, she'd probably faint.

Jun 3rd 2008

Whew - if John Krasinski saw what I've posted here about him I'd be beyond embarrassed.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. ...
  12. 30