Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
She's not defined by her Mexicanity: The lemoñadé thread.
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. ...
  13. 30
  14. >
181 to 210 of 879
Jun 3rd 2008

He guys, your old pal Beej here. I totally check out Northern Attack. Me and Greg both. We've been shipping Anque and Single Tear since they first mentioned how big their boobs were. I'm a STAnquer all the way.

Jun 3rd 2008

Update: John is wearing a flannel shirt and khaki shorts. Also, It is freaking hotttttt to hear him say fuck. That is all.

Jun 3rd 2008

It is freaking hotttttt to hear him say fuck.

I think I need to do a little Googling now. Holy crap.

Jun 3rd 2008

lemon, you are killing us with this! Keep it up...

Jun 3rd 2008

I totally check out Northern Attack.

Shouldn't you be working on Season 5 instead of hanging out here? More Kevin, while you're at it.

Jun 3rd 2008

This place requires quite a bit of commitment

Is commitment the right word? I'd like to think it is, yet...

Jun 3rd 2008 edited

Whew - if John Krasinski saw what I've posted here about him I'd be beyond embarrassed.

QFT. If I thought they actually frequented this place, I would be a lot more thoughtful (and respectful) about my posting.

I totally check out Northern Attack. Me and Greg both.

(Oh, shit. Now what?...I'll take my cue from DftF..) Um, hey, what's up, dude? How come you couldn't get me into your show when you came to CorNOT? Sup' widat?

I'm a STAnquer all the way.

Allright! ST, you hear that? We are in like Flynn! (Who the hell is Flynn anyway?)

Update: John is wearing a flannel shirt and khaki shorts. Also, It is freaking hotttttt to hear him say fuck. That is all.

My pulse rate just went up about 500%. I'm going to start fanning myself soon.

Is commitment the right word? I'd like to think it is, yet...

Committment, obsession, insanity...you're splitting hairs here, Brian.

Jun 3rd 2008

It is freaking hotttttt to hear him say fuck.

Okay. Between this and picturing him in glasses, I'm going to melt.

Jun 3rd 2008 edited

Redacted because I should leave that joke for someone like Daoust or mtt

Hey!!

However, I have a pretty good idea of the direction that joke was probably heading, so I guess your suspicions of my skeeviness are correct.

Jun 3rd 2008

Who the hell is Flynn anyway?

Errol Flynn. Who knew...

Jun 3rd 2008

He guys, your old pal Beej here. I totally check out Northern Attack. Me and Greg both. We've been shipping Anque and Single Tear since they first mentioned how big their boobs were. I'm a STAnquer all the way.

Invite John in the audience too and I'll do whatever you want with Anque.

Jun 3rd 2008

Errol Flynn. Who knew...

Awesome. I love etymology.

Invite John in the audience too and I'll do whatever you want with Anque.

Yes, absolutely. I will back this up, reputation be damned.

Jun 3rd 2008

Errol Flynn. Who knew...

I did. Damn, a chance to be smart and I was off at lunch.

Jun 3rd 2008

I had always thought that the real phrase was "in like Flint" and the other etymology was a folk etymology. Guess I had it backwards.

Jun 3rd 2008

so far, I've managed to take pics of his back and one where Sam Mendes is blocking his face. Impressive. I don't think I'll be able to make a career as a paparazzi.

They're still shooting the scene. We have had eye contact and he's smiled at us quite a few times. If he keeps this up, my heart will melt.
Our call time is in an hour, so hopefully we'll have better luck.

Jun 3rd 2008

so far, I've managed to take pics of his back and one where Sam Mendes is blocking his face. Impressive. I don't think I'll be able to make a career as a paparazzi.

As long as his ass is in the picture, we'll be fine until you can get a better shot. Baby steps lemonade.

Jun 3rd 2008 edited

They're still shooting the scene. We have had eye contact and he's smiled at us quite a few times. If he keeps this up, my heart will melt. Our call time is in an hour, so hopefully we'll have better luck.

Thank you for this opportunity to live vicariously through you. I can't remotely imagine a situation where I would have big enough brass balls to go for a position as an extra in a film that anyone famous is in, let along John Krasinski. Break a leg, chica!

Jun 3rd 2008

oh, and have you let Tanster know about all of this? She'll want you to give a full report over at OT.

Jun 3rd 2008

oh, and have you let Tanster know about all of this? She'll want you to give a full report over at OT.

I think she may have already promised Brian the scoop. I'm not sure.

Jun 3rd 2008

They're still shooting the scene. We have had eye contact and he's smiled at us quite a few times. If he keeps this up, my heart will melt.

Tell him if he's into it, I'd be more than happy to fly down there and be the white meat in a mixed grill. Then lick your lips flirtatiously and imply that we are total sluts. Please.

Jun 3rd 2008

Tell him if he's into it, I'd be more than happy to fly down there and be the white meat in a mixed grill. Then lick your lips flirtatiously and imply that we are total sluts. Please.

Oh, ST! Looks like we've got competition! Time for a Slut-Off!

Jun 3rd 2008 edited

Yes!

Sluts to the front, sluts to the back, all around the boards at Northern Attack! Wave your bras in the ayy-er and wave 'em like you just don't cay-er and if you like chicken and grits and all that slut shit, everybody on the boards say oh-yay-er!*

*with all apologies to Outkast

Jun 3rd 2008

oh-yay-er!

Jun 3rd 2008 edited

Oops! Good call Anque. (as he should.) It's just crazy, everytime I check OT for an update on anything, I almost expect to see something about it. It just seems like everyone should know about it. I forget that it's only us at the moment! It's just so damned exciting!

Jun 3rd 2008

Sluts to the front, sluts to the back, all around the broads at Northern Attack!

Fixed that for ya? Maybe? I don't know...I liked it.

Anyway, I think you four are going to need some judges for the 1st Annual NA Slut-Off. I'd like to volunteer my services.

Jun 3rd 2008

I'd like to volunteer my services.

You're not competing this year?

Jun 3rd 2008

Oh snap.

Jun 3rd 2008

I'd feel kind of silly holding her to that, even if it was true, which I don't recall at all.

Jun 3rd 2008

I'd feel kind of silly holding her to that, even if it was true, which I don't recall at all.

Shhh! I'm trying to hook you up here! Damn, Brian. Come on, now.

Jun 3rd 2008 edited

I'm very excited for you, limonada: it's really great you're getting to experience this! (Hopefully what Krasinski will say later tonight.)

1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. ...