Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Brief Downtime Today
1 to 12 of 12
May 31st 2008

Sorry for the late notice folks. We may have a few hours of downtime today as we replace some our hardware, followed by a brief period of things-possibly-not-working-quite-right. I'll do my best to make sure that this process goes as smoothly as possible.

May 31st 2008 edited

I'm...frightened. Somebody hold me.

May 31st 2008

Somebody hold me.

Um, is Mr. Tear still incapacitated?

May 31st 2008

oh, oh me me me. I'll hold you.

May 31st 2008 edited

Alright, everything should be back in working order (and much snappier, to boot).

May 31st 2008

Yay, James! Thanks!

May 31st 2008

Damn. I missed a great opportunity to hold Single Tear. Oh well. At least I offered.

Jun 1st 2008

Well, no one arrived to comfort me in time so I had to just hold myself.

(I originally used the word "came" instead of "arrived" but quickly thought better of it)

Jun 1st 2008 edited

(I originally used the word "came" instead of "arrived" but quickly thought better of it)

Anyone here watch King of the Hill? There was one episode where a new employee (voiced by Ben Stiller) came to work at the propane store where Hank works, and he was constantly making lewd remarks and teasing everyone about their sexuality and whatnot, until Hank washed his mouth out with soap. Sometimes I feel like that around here, but it has made me be much more precise in my choice of language.

Also, just so no one is confused as to my point, nards.

Jun 1st 2008

but it has made me be much more precise in my choice of language.

Exactly. And not just here but in real life too. Being on this site has made my ears extra sensitive to recognizing TWSS's. I honestly can't help but hesitate everytime I tell my boys to pick their balls up off the floor.

Jun 1st 2008

Being on this site has made my ears extra sensitive to recognizing TWSS's.

Isn't that the truth? I'll even think TWSS when someone at work is talking to me. I think better of it not to blurt it out.

I honestly can't help but hesitate everytime I tell my boys to pick their balls up off the floor.

And that just sounds painful. couldn't resist

Jun 1st 2008

I'll even think TWSS when someone at work is talking to me. I think better of it not to blurt it out.

I am also much more TWSS sensitive since I've been a member of NA. There's a part of me that thinks that it's not a good thing to be that way, but I usually ignore that part of me.

1 to 12 of 12
Top of PageBack to discussions