Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
This is who we are, this is where we hang out.
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. >
61 to 69 of 69
Jun 11th 2008 edited

buttjingo guy!

eta: ooo, the coveted top of page 3 spot, too.

Jun 11th 2008

Ha! the even more coveted second post on page three spot!

Jun 11th 2008

Oh, I added a little small piece of information to mtt's profile that I think is really fun.

Jun 11th 2008

I just read said profile, and all I can say is, "Aww...shucks. Now I'm all blushy."

But when have I ever expressed a strong opinion?

Jun 11th 2008

Hmmm... do you really want to question the archivist? Fine. Starting with this post and pretty much read any post by you in that thread.

That's just an example.

Jun 12th 2008

In mtt's case, while several people did join around his time, he remains here, while all others (except for Vampiric Germ nee Same team, Dwight) have disappeared into the streams of NA history.

I just want to point out that I joined around the same time as these two, and while I don't have nearly as many posts to my name, I'm still around.

(Basically, I'm being the stereotypical "youngest" and wanting recognition.) ;-)

Jun 12th 2008

I don't know what your talking about ;-)

Jun 13th 2008

(Basically, I'm being the stereotypical "youngest" and wanting recognition.) ;-)

Mooooooooooom, e-star's being a drama queen again!

Jun 13th 2008 edited

Whoops, wrong thread, switching...

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. >
61 to 69 of 69
Top of PageBack to discussions