Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
[Closed] Second Drink-- Let's toast **whatevs** in Poor Richards tomorrow night!
1 to 13 of 13
Jun 9th 2008

Whatevs is going to be at Poor Richard's in Scranton tomorrow night at 10:30pm and we promised each other we would raise a glass to her health, success and safety at that precise moment. Would any one care to join us?

Jun 9th 2008

Aw, thanks BC!

But I don't think the mods will cater to this thread...It is a bit self-serving on my part, but I appreciate your efforts! I'll post from the Chatter thread.

Oh, yes, I will.

Jun 9th 2008

Thought I'd give it the college try...

Jun 9th 2008

Yeah, to bad your not as famous as lemonade, so no thread set aside for you.

Jun 9th 2008

Yuh, huh, Asd...I don't see a thread set aside for you either, brother!

And I am still jealous that you get to live in St. Augustine, for what that's worth...

Jun 9th 2008

I'll be drinking for ya! Drive safe, whatevs.

Jun 10th 2008

Well, the mods haven't shut this one down yet, so I'll post here: It's 8am, I'm all packed up, and I am about to Mapquest Poor Richards...I'll NA y'all from Scranton tonite!

Jun 10th 2008

Have a safe trip, whatevs! If you order a light beer and they give you a regular, don't stand for it.

Jun 10th 2008

I'm curious how you travel with your cat, Whatevs. Is your carrier big enough to include a litterbox? Do you sneek him in the hotel or find a hotel that allows pets? Do you have a cat leash to use at rest stops?

Jun 10th 2008

I think nine posts is past the limit for shutting down a thread. Besides, I'm only a Junior Mod, so I'll leave it to the veterans to decide. They don't even let me carry a gun. Yet.

What time will it be in New York when it's 10:30 p.m. in Scranton? It feels far, and I don't want to miss the toast.

Jun 10th 2008

What time will it be in New York when it's 10:30 p.m. in Scranton? It feels far

Awww! I know you're just joking around but I love the reminder of that exchange between Jim and Pam.

Jun 10th 2008 edited

Hey, whatevs! Don't waste the whole evening trying to win a duck!

Also, don't throw your glass through the mirror. They frown on such behavior there.

Jun 10th 2008 edited

Brian makes me do everything.

1 to 13 of 13
Top of PageBack to discussions