Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
[Closed] Traveling Salesman commentary possible spoiler
1 to 2 of 2
Jul 7th 2008

I'm a new member,and not sure if this has been discussed but in the episode titled Traveling Salesman on the season three DVD commentary, Rainn Wilson makes a hint towards a possible Jim and Karen baby. He said something around the effect of "Jim and Karen make such beautiful babies. Spoiler alert!" I'm not sure if this is true or if he was joking.

Jul 7th 2008 edited

Hey bogdog29, Welcome to the NA forums! I'm pretty sure Rainn was joking about that. It's been over 18 months since that episode aired, and there's no sign of any baby from Karen.

We have threads specifically dedicated to each episode. Any questions or comments directly related to an episode should probably go in the relevant thread, rather than starting a new one. I'll shut this one down, but feel free to continue the discussion in the Travelling Salesmen thread.

Also, drop by the Introductions thread and tell us a bit about yourself!

1 to 2 of 2
Top of PageBack to discussions