Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Even for the Internet it's... pretty shocking: NA'ers blogs
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 35
  12. >
1 to 30 of 1039
Jul 25th 2008 edited

A lot of us have blogs and other online outlets for our musings. Sure, we can list them in our profiles, but how often does anyone look at those. So feel free to pimp yours here. And feel free to check out what your fellow NA'ers do when they're not here, which for some would be the remaining 26 minutes in the day.

Bri's blog: Remote Access - A general TV blog, where my contributions are mostly on The Office, 30 Rock and a handful of other shows I watch.

Jul 25th 2008

If you want to read about what I do when I'm not watching the Office, which is mainly watching other TV shows, movies or sleeping, then you can check out my blog: Megan Goes to Hollywood. I started it mainly so my friends who are scattered across the country can see what I'm up to without the inconvenience of actually calling me.

Jul 25th 2008 edited

Does this make us NA'er-do-wells?

Since I've been invited to post it officially: Iconoclast or Malcontent?

It is about things of no consequence, like TV and books, and general chatter.

Jul 25th 2008

If anyone else is interested in joining Toosie and I in a supportive environment designed to help each other make good choices in our trek to healthiness, please feel free. I only just started it today. If you want to be added as a poster, let me know the email address that your wordpress account is tied to and I'll add you as a contributer.

Northern Attacking the Fat

Jul 25th 2008

So was the 'intranet' in the thread title on purpose? or is that a typo?

Jul 25th 2008

Is it going to be an environment of welcoming?

Jul 25th 2008

Absolutely it will.

Jul 25th 2008

How do you get the BlogRoll? I wanna BlogRoll but I can't find the setting. Maybe you have to pay extra for that.

Where do we send our email addresses?

Jul 25th 2008

I cut and pasted from OfficeQuotes. Hmmmm. Fixing it...

Jul 25th 2008

It does sound like intranet when Ryan says it, though...but I do think he says internet.

Jul 25th 2008

KarenM, if you go to "Manage" and then "Links" on wordpress, you'll be able to add links under different categories. I just created a category called blogroll.

Jul 25th 2008

I have a blog that I regularly maintained (mostly because I was starved for attention) at least until mid-last year. I would link to it, but then you'd all realize how truly, truly bizarre my mind really is. And I worked so hard for some semblance of normalcy, so...;-p

Jul 25th 2008

We've already realized it, my friend. Give us a link.

Jul 25th 2008

We've already realized it, my friend. Give us a link.

Nope, but when I get my portfolio website up I'll link it here (I plan to do little non-personal bloggy things there. The old one is way too personal)

Oh, and I'll try to get that book in the mail this weekend or early next week (I just realized that it's been nearly a month since I promised to send it to you. My bad).

Jul 25th 2008

It's not a big deal. I have four or five shelves worth of books I haven't read, because of my compulsive need to acquire books.

Jul 25th 2008

It's not a big deal.

It is to me, my friend. The fate of the free world could depend on it...or not.

Jul 25th 2008

I have four or five shelves worth of books I haven't read, because of my compulsive need to acquire books.

Same here. It's not safe for me to be inside a bookstore, or Amazon.com for that matter.

Jul 25th 2008

This is a great idea for a thread, CG Bri. I've always wondered where in all these threads I might find somebody's blog posted.

I have four or five shelves worth of books I haven't read, because of my compulsive need to acquire books.

Same here. It's not safe for me to be inside a bookstore, or Amazon.com for that matter.

Me too. Books are my OCD.

Jul 25th 2008

Me too. Books are my OCD.

Yeppers...if someone starts a 12-Step for book addicts I should totally join.

Jul 25th 2008

Moving SUCKS when you own a lot of books.

Jul 25th 2008

Yes it does. But, when I'm purging stuff when I'm cleaning, I usually end up throwing everything else and keeping my books. Or more likely, I end up sitting in the middle of the floor looking through them again and not finishing the cleaning. Win-win.

Jul 25th 2008

When I moved into this house, I hired a moving company for the first time, and circumstances have been such that I've moved a lot. Especially in the last 3-4 years. That trend is over now, thank goodness. My point is, (and I do have one...), that hiring that company and forking out the 500 bucks it took to do so, was the best decision I've made in a long time. It made it so much easier. The guys that did it were just great. There wasn't a scratch on anything. I've heard some real horror stories regarding movers, but I got lucky. Now, back to the topic, sorry to digress so.

Jul 25th 2008 edited

That's when it's great to have a lot of liquor boxes. They're perfect for moving books! Very strong (to hold all those heavy bottles). Just the right size to hold a manageable load. Easy to carry. They're perfect!

What do you mean, "Why do you have so many liquor boxes, mtt?" What are you trying to say?

Jul 25th 2008

did I just get Urkeled? Or Grue'd?

Jul 25th 2008

If anyone is in the need of boxes, go to Chik-Fil-A. They have excellent boxes, especially for books. Also, they smell like french fries. Also also, they give them to you for free, especially if you call ahead and ask them to save some for you.

Jul 25th 2008

Whenever I've moved, I've been able to get boxes from work, for the most part. I would fill them about half way with books, (lest they be too heavy to lift by myself!), then cut holes on two sides of the box for my hands, and that made it easier to move the box. The movers were very pleased about that in well.

Jul 25th 2008

I'm eating cookie dough straight from the tube.

Jul 25th 2008

If anyone is in the need of boxes, go to Chik-Fil-A.

Curse you, griefbone.

KarenM send the email to the email I have in my profile. Thanks!

Jul 25th 2008 edited

Curse me? Whahappa? Are Chik-Fil-A's South-specific?

Jul 25th 2008

If anyone is in the need of boxes, go to Chik-Fil-A. They have excellent boxes, especially for books. Also, they smell like french fries.

This made me laugh.

did I just get Urkeled? Or Grue'd?

I'm not clear on the whole thing actually. Maybe gbone can come up with a word that is similar to clusterfuck but more gbonish.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 35
  12. >