Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Even for the Internet it's... pretty shocking: NA'ers blogs
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 27
  5. 28
  6. 29
  7. 30
  8. 31
  9. 32
  10. 33
  11. 34
  12. 35
  13. >
1021 to 1039 of 1039
Dec 6th 2011

Some more pictures on the blog, not new, but seasonally appropriate.

I enjoy the artistic range presented on the blog. It seemlessly transitions between artsy photography and stories about teenage embarrassment, and then back to artsy photography, and then back to stories about teenage embarrassment...

Hey. Everyone else. I think you should contribute to CZJ's blog. CZJ and I have shown the range of just what can go on this blog. Why don't some of you fill in the gap in the middle? Just do it. Adidas.

Dec 6th 2011

Adidas.

At first I thought you meant to say Adios, and I thought, "that poor white Canadian."

Dec 6th 2011 edited

Actually, I had an idea, if people don't know what to contribute. Why doesn't someone (or everyone) write about the best Christmas present they ever got? That might be interesting. Or if you're Jewish or celebrate Kwanzaa, you can read what the rest of us write.

Dec 6th 2011

Or you if you're Jewish or celebrate Kwanzaa, you can read what the rest of us write.

Hahaha! Nice.

Dec 6th 2011

CZJ's idea is good. I like it. It's a great place to start, especially for people who haven't contributed yet, but are thinking about it and would like to. If I think of something fitting, I'll write up an entry.

But I'd also like to see people using the blog for taking a risk with their contributions. I would love to read some posts where you bare your souls a little bit, where you share something maybe about longing, or lusting, or hurting, or healing, or failure, or despair, or joy or hopefulness. Or whatever. Something of the human experience. Something real. It's not the forum, so you don't have to worry about being PC or whatever (haha, like we still do). I'd love it if people felt comfortable enough to metaphorically get a little naked (seriously. I mean metaphorically, but if you were to take that literally, well, I'm sure it would drive traffic to the site) with their thoughts and feelings and put them on paper, or screen, in whatever artistic medium they felt worked best. It could be a short story, or a poem, or a picture, or a podcast. I know it's really not easy to do. It's hard to dredge up some of those things, because of the emotional connection we have with them, but sometimes there's a really great feeling of release when you let those things out through an artistic form.

Anyway, I probably shouldn't even say anything. It's CZJ's blog. Apologies in advance if I'm pissing on your rug, CZJ.

Dec 6th 2011

No I don't mind.

Dec 6th 2011

I'm pissing on your rug, CZJ

No I don't mind.

Obviously, CZJ is not The Dude.

Can we contribute anonymously?

Dec 6th 2011

What you can do is either send me what you'd like me to publish, or if you'd like to have an account, you can just make up a user name that no one knows.

Dec 6th 2011

you can just make up a user name that no one knows.

Ooh, cool.

Dec 6th 2011

Is that all you were waiting for, Toosie? Anonymity? Well, time to go for it, sister.

Dec 6th 2011

I'd totally do it if I had a deep, juicy, secret story to share. But I already kind of bare-all here, at least way more than in real-life. Probably more than I ever would in real-life...Probably more than I should in internet-life. :-)

Dec 6th 2011

you can just make up a user name that no one knows.

Cool.

Dec 6th 2011

I'd totally do it if I had a deep, juicy, secret story to share.

Secret secrets are no fun.
Secret secrets hurt someone.

Make it up!

Dec 7th 2011

Or if you're Jewish or celebrate Kwanzaa, you can read what the rest of us write.

Ahh, I like you, CZ-J.

Dec 8th 2011

Still waiting for Toosie and the others to post anonymously on the blog.

Dec 30th 2011

Hey, DftF, I read your tumblr in my google reader, and I don't see a way to comment on your stuff there. You know your vocab posts, of words you've looked up? I think you should have defined that p-word you used in the title...I mean, I get that it's a word you know, but you probably looked it up once. Unless it magically came to you in a dream, from a man riding a flying pie...

Either way. I wanna know what it means, but don't want to look it up. And While I'm not too lazy to type a couple of paragraphs here, I am too lazy to actually look it up myself.

I had another thing to add. Oh, yeah. I think it might mean something like "partial." Or something. "Abbreviated"?

Can't you just tell me? Please? Please?

Dec 30th 2011

I think you should have defined that p-word you used in the title...I mean, I get that it's a word you know, but you probably looked it up once.

That's kind of the joke. It's also not entirely accurately used in the headline, which is also kind of a joke. Roughly, it means itinerant, or moving from place to place. It has connotations of randomness and brevity, as well.

Dec 30th 2011

Man. If I was smarter I'd know that. Thanky!

Jun 13th 2012

Hey, I have been doing fun things on my blog!

A buddy of mine started writing about songs on his iPod and the memories and/or thoughts they conjured up, I got in on the act and it's been fun. I highly recommend it, and I wrote it, so you know I can't be wrong ;-)

1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 27
  5. 28
  6. 29
  7. 30
  8. 31
  9. 32
  10. 33
  11. 34
  12. 35