Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Won't That Just Shed More Light on the Penises? The Manmeat Thread.
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 44
  12. >
1 to 30 of 1311
Jul 29th 2008 edited

It seemed like this was long overdue.

Jul 29th 2008

Very long overdue.

Jul 29th 2008

Yikes. I think the front page of the 'cooler just became NSFW!

Jul 29th 2008

This topic may be very hard for some people, but those are the same people who will probably get into it deeply.

Jul 29th 2008

I repeat: Cock sauce?

Jul 29th 2008

I think it's time that we get a firm, steady grasp on this issue

Jul 29th 2008

Well, I wouldn't recommend putting sriracha on your cock. If it's coming out of your cock, you need to see either a doctor or a chef.

Jul 29th 2008

Anyone want to talk about their hardwood floors again?

Jul 29th 2008

I'm thinking of planting pole beans next year.

Jul 29th 2008

If it's coming out of your cock, you need to see either a doctor or a chef.

Did anyone ever read about that German guy who put out an ad on the internet looking for a volunteer to be eaten, and then videotaped himself sedating and eating said volunteer? I wonder if he used cock sauce.

Jul 29th 2008

I am astounded that he found someone to take him up on his offer. However, they were Germans, so I guess it's not that astounding.

Jul 29th 2008

Yeah, and it probably didn't taste that good either.

Jul 29th 2008

Germans are well-known for their sausages

Jul 29th 2008

Does John K. have a Polish sausage?

Jul 29th 2008

I'm feeling sexually harassed by this thread!

Jul 29th 2008

I'm feeling sexually harassed by this thread!

Let's keep her ass out of it

Jul 29th 2008 edited

Does John K. have a Polish sausage?

I jokingly asked this question aloud once when Tiger and I were driving somewhere and I don't think he was pleased that I was asking that. And no, I don't know why we were talking about sausages.

On that same drive, the Kanye song Stronger came on the radio. You know how one of the lyrics goes, "Let's get lost tonight. You can be my black Kate Moss tonight"? Well I sang it as "Let's get lost tonight. You can be my black Jkras tonight."...I thought I was being funny but that did not go over too well.

Jul 29th 2008

When my dh does something that makes me really angry, I call him Roy and it sooo pisses him off. And when he does something good, he gets a "Jim point".

Jul 29th 2008

Yeah, those kind of comments typically do not. I am not one to fawn over celebrities...but any casual mention of me thinking that an actress is good looking will be obsessed over by Mrs. Jinx for months. I made the mistake once of saying I used to like Darryl Hannah (back when I was a teenager and she was in Splash...but now I'm not the least bit attracted to her) and now every time I suggest watching Roxanne (which is a really good movie), she thinks it's because of her.

However, she can talk about Johnny Depp or Anderson Cooper and that's OK. sigh

I know this is because she has low self-esteem...so I gotta just not talk about those things.

Jul 29th 2008

On that same drive, the Kanye song Stronger came on the radio. You know how one of the lyrics goes, "Let's get lost tonight. You can be my black Kate Moss tonight"? Well I sang it as "Let's get lost tonight. You can be my black Jkras tonight."...I thought I was being funny but that did not go over too well.

I personally think that's hilarious...C'mon, Tiger, have a sense of humor!

Jul 29th 2008

Anderson Cooper??

Jul 29th 2008

Jinx, stop bringing down the wienie thread.

Jul 29th 2008

Feel free to make it go up again.

Jul 29th 2008

Yeah, those kind of comments typically do not. I am not one to fawn over celebrities...but any casual mention of me thinking that an actress is good looking will be obsessed over by Mrs. Jinx for months. I made the mistake once of saying I used to like Darryl Hannah (back when I was a teenager and she was in Splash...but now I'm not the least bit attracted to her) and now every time I suggest watching Roxanne (which is a really good movie), she thinks it's because of her.

However, she can talk about Johnny Depp or Anderson Cooper and that's OK. sigh

I know this is because she has low self-esteem...so I gotta just not talk about those things.

We are usually fine with this. We both talk about our celebrity crushes and it doesn't really bother us too much. I'll roll my eyes or he will but we always joke about it. I think it must have been the menion of the Polish sausage.

Jul 29th 2008

It probably has something to do with the fact that you kind of know him now. It's moved from the abstract to the real. That would freak me out a little, too.

Jul 29th 2008

Maybe you can ask him about Vietnamese noodles? Yeah, I'm probably not helping much here...

Jul 29th 2008 edited

It probably has something to do with the fact that you kind of know him now. It's moved from the abstract to the real. That would freak me out a little, too.

Nah, the sausage talk and song happened awhile ago, before I met the kras...the lovely, lovely kras.

Jul 29th 2008

Maybe you can ask him about Vietnamese noodles? Yeah, I'm probably not helping much here...

I don't see how that can be complimentary to him.

Jul 29th 2008 edited

Is it my fault that neither the Vietnamese or African-American communities ever developed a sausage-based cuisine?

At least he's not from Vienna, where they perfected the mini-sausage.

Jul 29th 2008 edited

Maybe I can compliment him on his collard greens or his pro-bono.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 44
  12. >