Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
S4 DVD: Now Every Day is Movie Monday
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 16
  5. 17
  6. 18
  7. 19
  8. 20
  9. 21
  10. 22
  11. 23
  12. 24
  13. >
691 to 714 of 714
Apr 5th 2011

"Did I Stutter" and "Job Fair" not so much, but "Goodbye Toby" was mostly good.

Those two and Night Out were the three that didn't do much for me. Goodbye Toby was a good one after getting over my irrational anger at the last five minutes.

However, the MSPC story at the end of Season 5 was really, really good. So I don't know.

Yeah, that arc is what has sustained me for almost two years now. I can still see glimpses now and then.

Apr 5th 2011

I've watched 65 episodes in 24 days, according to Netflix. This was a really uneven season. I'm thinking I'll give up this rewatch after season 5.

I'm dissapointed in you. I was hoping you would watch other seasons and then post videos of yourself on youtube daily to show us your slow but sure dissent into madness. I guess I'll have to find my entertainment elsewhere.

Apr 5th 2011

I'm thinking I'll give up this rewatch after season 5.

I triple dog dare you to watch Season 6.

Apr 5th 2011

I was hoping you would watch other seasons and then post videos of yourself on youtube daily to show us your slow but sure dissent into madness.

Well, no one expressed an interest before.

I might keep going. It's surprisingly easy to bang through two or three episodes in an evening and another while on the treadmill.

Apr 5th 2011

But yeah, that might apply more to S2 episodes than S6.

Apr 5th 2011

It's surprisingly easy to bang

Apr 6th 2011

I easy bang

Apr 6th 2011 edited

I easy

Apr 6th 2011

I would pay money to watch NAer's watching The Office like Mystery Science Theater 3000 and making snarky comments throughout.

Apr 6th 2011

I would pay money to watch NAer's making out.

Me, too. But only if it were two NA chicks.

Apr 6th 2011

Yeah! Like Daoust and Jinx.

Apr 6th 2011

I have never made out with a male NAer.

Apr 6th 2011

Oh? Daoust is a Male? Okay. I guess that would be boy/girl kissing, not girl/girl kissing. Sorry for the confusion everyone.

Apr 6th 2011

Jinx's Self-Made Rules of Conduct Pertaining To Other Male NA'ers.

1. I will not make out with other male NA'ers.

2. I will do everything else with them, though.

Apr 6th 2011

I might keep going.

I was totally kidding. Please stop, those will be hours of your life that you can never get back. No one should be subjected to that.

Apr 6th 2011

Well, I just want to see exactly at what point I'll become disgusted and stop because I just can't go on. I bet it won't be long.

Apr 6th 2011

Ok Bri. Just be careful.

Jan 2nd 2012

So I finally got my arse in gear and traded in some DVD's to Amazon, like I suggested here a year ago but never did. I got far less than the $16.25 the wiser Nerfy got at the time for her Office seasons 4 & 5 sets, but overall I'm getting $43 for a bunch of DVDs I was never going to watch again and, in some cases, was never even going to unwrap.

Jan 2nd 2012

Well done! I need to do that.

Jan 2nd 2012

I've got a copy of Lake House I could be rid of. I'm pretty sure I'd only get a nickel for it, though.

Jan 2nd 2012

Okay guys, toos just admitted that she has a copy of Lake House. Don't point and laugh or you'll hurt her feelings.

Jan 2nd 2012

Wanna know why? One weekend, we were out of netflixes, I guess we had watched them early in the week and the new ones hadn't come back. And it was right after our Blockbuster closed. We went over to WalMart and picked up a movie.

All I knew was that it was supposed to be time-travel-y, and it has big stars, you know? It's a terrible movie, yeah. But how could I have known?! What I'd give to go back and tell Past Toos to not buy it! But such is life.

Jan 2nd 2012

Did they hide the fact that it starred Keanu Reeves on the DVD cover?

Jan 2nd 2012

sheepishly answers

No.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 16
  5. 17
  6. 18
  7. 19
  8. 20
  9. 21