Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
I guess I wouldn’t mind a pair of small, well-behaved boys: NAers Talk About Their Kids
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 80
  5. 81
  6. 82
  7. 83
  8. 84
  9. 85
  10. 86
  11. 87
  12. >
2491 to 2520 of 2606
Mar 8th 2012 edited

Who is STT?

STT is a complex personality, as are most of the small breed of modern-day renaissance millionaires. Or, just think of me as the Nick the I.T. Guy of NA.

Mar 8th 2012

STT also gets very excited when the new phone books arrive.

Mar 8th 2012

Was he born a poor, black child?

Mar 8th 2012

I have a special purpose.

Mar 8th 2012

Maybe you can get that job today.

Mar 8th 2012 edited

We all look alike to you, don't we?

fist bumps STT

Yes, I am...a little older (so delicately put). Also I'm married, female and have two boys, 21 and 18. (Hubby and I love numbers, so that's how they got their names).

Other TTP things: I'm an outdoorsy hick. I have long blond hair. I'm somewhat ornery and not easily offended. I'm a fiscally right, socially left, gun toting (but not shooting toby) unreligious tree hugger living in the Bible belt.

TTP as opposed to STP (don't like NASCAR) Got it?

Mar 8th 2012

I pretty much had a mental picture of each of you, just can't remember which is TTP and which is STT. It is the T's, I think.

I will remember you because pirates had parrots and pirates are from a long time ago and you're older. Stupid, I know, but it will work for me.

You also sound like my kinda gal!

Mar 8th 2012

It's the T's and it also seems like they came to NA around the same time and are the two "newest" regular members.

Mar 8th 2012

Which one is AMJ?

Mar 8th 2012

One of you lives in Charlotte. STT, I think.

Can I call TTP only Parrot? That will help. Because I don't think I've ever read your full name out, and I don't know what it references. I'm not so good at this internetting thing, I fear.

Mar 8th 2012

Yes, I live in the Charlotte area. And I'm probably as old as TTP, if not older.

Mar 8th 2012

And I'm probably as old as TTP, if not older.

Is that possible?

Toosie, I don't care what I'm called, except not slut. (I'm talking to you, Rushie boy). My board name comes from The Lover when Jim is trying to get Michael not to tell Pam that he's seeing her mother. (the parrot is packaged with the rum they brought him for a present) That's one of my favorite episodes and aired not too long before I found this place. (And "The Seat Goes All the Way Back" seemed too long)

Mar 8th 2012

But you're not nearly so old as DC, I'm sure.

Mar 8th 2012

Where do you fall on a scale from 20 to DC?

Mar 8th 2012

Why I oughta....

Mar 8th 2012

Forget what you were talking about, Gramps?

Mar 8th 2012 edited

Where do you fall on a scale from 20 to DC?

So .... in the middle?

Mar 8th 2012

I thought you were around 38. Now I'll revel in the fact that I'm younger than you. For another few months.

Mar 8th 2012 edited

Ha. You're nowhere near my 55.

Mar 8th 2012

Ha. You're nowhere near my 55.

I'm not the oldest!!!!!

Mar 8th 2012

Shut up, sonny.

Mar 8th 2012

We've built up too much momentum making fun of DC for being old to change now.

Mar 8th 2012

I knew it was too good to be true.

Mar 8th 2012

Besides, it's rude to call a lady "old."

Mar 8th 2012

Good point, Gramma.

Mar 8th 2012

Why, I oughta....

Mar 8th 2012

My board name comes from The Lover when Jim is trying to get Michael not to tell Pam that he's seeing her mother.

Pretty sure I never saw this episode.

Mar 8th 2012

Pretty sure I never saw this episode.

It's the one where Jim and Pam come back from their honeymoon. It made me laugh a lot.

Mar 8th 2012

I found it one of the few funny ones of S6.

Mar 8th 2012

S6 board names are like scarlet letters.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 80
  5. 81
  6. 82
  7. 83
  8. 84
  9. 85
  10. 86
  11. 87
  12. >