Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
5.01 Weight Loss
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 16
  5. 17
  6. 18
  7. 19
  8. 20
  9. 21
  10. 22
  11. 23
  12. 24
  13. >
691 to 711 of 711
Jun 18th 2009

I haven't seen this one since December, but I really liked it. I'm hoping I still do.

Jun 18th 2009 edited

I can't wait until The Surplus runs again. I remember it being amazing. That might just be because that is the episode I got my screen name from.

Jun 18th 2009

The only other episode I can remember really liking was Stress Relief. I'm almost afraid to see it again.

Jun 18th 2009

You know an episode that never gets old? Customer Survey.

Jun 18th 2009 edited

False; Bill Buttlicker is from Customer Survey. You fail.

Jun 18th 2009

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!. I did just fail. Well I like The Surplus anyway.

Jun 18th 2009

False Bill Buttlicker

Is that her mob name or something?

Jun 18th 2009

Maybe it's her Wu Tang Clan name?

Jun 19th 2009

I'm sorry that you only want to fondle some of the episodes this season CGB. I have been slowly re-watching this season with a friend, and I still loved this episode. I also very much liked Customer Service and Business Ethics.

Jun 19th 2009

Well I liked a lot about it, and to be fair I didn't get all the way through. I think I was reacting to the Angela-Andy stuff.

I'm sorry that you only want to fondle some of the episodes this seaso

Really well done, by the way.

Jun 19th 2009

Really well done, by the way.

Thank you muchly.

The sad thing for me about this season is that I seem to have a hard time remembering what happened in each episode. When I think about The Secret, or The Fire- I can recall most every scene. But with these episodes I can only seem to remember certain moments. A good one being Dwight's face when he saw that Michael had shaved his goatee.

Jun 19th 2009

When I think about The Secret, or The Fire- I can recall most every scene. But with these episodes I can only seem to remember certain moments.

I am this way as well.

Jun 19th 2009

Of course I remember S2 episodes better because I've seen them 10 times. I wonder if S5 will get the same chance.

Jun 19th 2009

I wonder if S5 will get the same chance.

Maybe once the DVDs come out. But there is something untouchable about season two.

Jun 19th 2009

You speak the truth hi/hey.

Jun 19th 2009

The only thing I remember about this episode is everybody standing on the industrial scale, and some crack about Pam being fat. Is there a fat Pam crack?

Jun 19th 2009

Everyone calculates Pam's weight when she is forced off the scale. What always bothered me about that is I could see it coming and, if I were Jim, I would have jumped off at the same time as Pam so they couldn't figure out her weight. I'd also get a haircut. Damn hippie.

Jun 22nd 2009

That was funny GB.

Jun 22nd 2009

What always bothered me about that is I could see it coming and, if I were Jim, I would have jumped off at the same time as Pam so they couldn't figure out her weight.

That's sweet, gbone. You're right. Jim should have done that.

Jun 22nd 2009

Well, if they had good memories they still could have guessed her weight. Jim would have to get back on at some point.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 16
  5. 17
  6. 18
  7. 19
  8. 20
  9. 21
  10. 22
  11. 23
  12. 24