Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
A Woman Looks Best When She's Absolutely Naked: the Bajingo Thread
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 19
  12. >
1 to 30 of 549
Oct 7th 2008

Here you go, ST. Enjoy.

Oct 7th 2008

The Best. Thread. EVER!

Oct 7th 2008

Yeah, this looks like it's going to turn into a sausagefest.

Oct 7th 2008

Let the record show that I said "the non-existent bajingo thread" not "the non-existent bajingo thread that I wish go-bone would create for me".

Oct 7th 2008

You didn't have to ask, ST.
Also, CGB, you can close this thing down whenever you'd like. I just felt like using the "start a new discussion" button for comedic purposes.

Oct 7th 2008

Not at all. I'm just not getting my hopes up for lots of lady talk about the trials and travails of bajingo management.

Oct 7th 2008

I'm just not getting my hopes up for lots of lady talk about the trials and travails of bajingo management.

I am quite sure that you don't mean this. But okay...

Hey Anque, have you ever had that not-so-fresh-feeling?

(That'll get this thread shut down for sure!)

Oct 7th 2008 edited

Well, not after I wake up in the morning in a perfectly clean pair of underwear, but sometimes yes. Do you know what? I would like a pamphlet created for girls for once they become sexually active. It should have all the birth control forms in there, a little statement telling them that they don't have to engage in anything that doesn't sound pleasing to them if they don't want to, now matter how cute the guy is, and a little how-to-avoid-UTIs-by-cleaning-up-appropriately afterwards bit.

(That should do it, ST.)

Oct 7th 2008

Cranberry juice is your friend.

Oct 7th 2008 edited

Also, how to finish yourself off in a way that doesn't emasculate (what is the right word for this. Dammit!) your partner just in case the two minutes in heaven doesn't quite fix it.

Oct 7th 2008 edited

Sorry, Anque, but I am seriously LOL'ing at that. And you didn't put a question mark at the end so I'll assume it's rhetorical.

Oct 7th 2008 edited

Yep. Rhetorical. Unless you think we need to do some more talking before they really learn their lesson? (bajingo falls off)

Oct 7th 2008

demasculate (what is the right word for this. Dammit!)

emasculate.

Oct 7th 2008

See? I almost had it. Thanks BTF.

Oct 7th 2008

fist bump

Oct 7th 2008

This is somewhat relevant, or at least in five months it will be....I'm pregnant and I'm sick as a DOG and it SUCKS!

Sorry, I just had to get that out into the world.

Oct 7th 2008

Yay!!!! Congratulations, PC!!!

Oct 7th 2008

Ooh new babies. This is your second, right, PamCasso?

Oct 7th 2008

Yep:) I am so sick of being so sick again. I truly, honestly forgot once I had my daughter and she was so awesome, and now it's back. I just really needed to complain, sorry!

Oct 7th 2008

Also, how to finish yourself off in a way that doesn't emasculate (what is the right word for this. Dammit!) your partner just in case the two minutes in heaven doesn't quite fix it.

I think Mr. Anque needs a refresher course on his skills.

So, ladies, what's better? The clitoral or the vaginal (G-spot) orgasm?

And congrats, PamCasso!

Oct 7th 2008

So, ladies, what's better? . . .

Seriously, CGB, feel free to close the thread.

Also, congratulations, PamCasso!

Oct 7th 2008 edited

(redacted because I'm not interested in picking fights today.)

Oct 7th 2008

Sir, not to TMI you, but I have had sex with more than one person.

What a tramp.

smiley face

Oct 7th 2008

This thread is long overdue. I was about to envoke the Title IV rule and insist it be created, so thank you, griefbone.

Oct 7th 2008 edited

What a tramp.

You better believe it, sister.

Now I have He's a Tramp stuck in my head. Thanks for that.

Oct 7th 2008

Sir, not to TMI you, but I have had sex with more than one person.

Uh, really?

There is a reason why I chose this dude for a permanent relationship. It is related to the reason that I believe pre-marital sex is essential.

So will you still like Mr. Anque if he goes limp on you in a few years?

Oct 7th 2008

thank you, griefbone.

You're very welcome, LT. My legacy to the forums is now twofold: creating the boobs thread, and creating the bajingoes thread.

Oct 7th 2008 edited

(redacted because I'm not interested in fighting about it)

Oct 7th 2008

I never read the manmeat thread. Are you guys talking about the same kind of stuff or are the ladies worse?

Oct 7th 2008

Uh, really?

Are you being sarcastic?

Yeah. I was supposed to say, "slut."

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7