Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
A Woman Looks Best When She's Absolutely Naked: the Bajingo Thread
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. 14
  9. 15
  10. 16
  11. 17
  12. ...
  13. 19
  14. >
391 to 420 of 549
Sep 20th 2009

This thread hasn't been updated for a month. That is one sad, bajingo-less month.

Sep 21st 2009

That is one sad, bajingo-less month.

How did you know? And why are you talking to my wife?

Sep 21st 2009 edited

Well, I'm just glad that someone other than me felt the need to bump this thread.

But the thing is, e-star, you should add something of substance if you're gonna bump it, especially since you're the owner of one. Oh, and, special request; if you are gonna make a comment or start a conversation, it would be nice if it didn't focus around the general topic of personal hygiene. Kinda takes the magic out of the whole topic.

My question - does the sex thread negate the need for a bajingo, boob, or manmeat thread? I don't think it should. I think that they are all separate topics that rightfully deserve their own threads, especially since they aren't mutually exclusive.

How did you know? And why are you talking to my wife?

Also, funny, because of sometimes true.

Oct 14th 2009

From the article:

[T]here's a quote I often use, that as an Arab -- an independent Arab woman -- you can break as many glass ceilings as you like. But you can never break your hymen.

Really? That's an Arab quote?

Oct 14th 2009

Those Arabs. They're phrase-makers.

Oct 14th 2009

But the couple has been having sex all along, and, after gossipy neighbors call Gamila a tramp, her father warns Abdullah that the following day, he must prove to the whole neighborhood that Gamila is still a virgin.

What???

Nov 2nd 2009

Was that for BMF?

Nov 2nd 2009 edited

Was that for BMF?

I think so. Or at least it should be.

Nov 2nd 2009 edited

It was for all the NAdies.

Including, yours truly.

Nov 3rd 2009

Separate but equal.

Wow...just...wow.

Nov 3rd 2009

Wow...just...wow.

How did I know that would be your response, BMF?

Nov 3rd 2009

Separate but equal.

There is something structurally fascinating and so other about that muscular v-shape that follows the happy-trail and disappears. It causes a genuine split in my attention in that photo because I really want to stare at his gorgeous eyes, but dang. That v is practically an a blinking arrow like the ones on those garish motel signs. Except sexier and more distracting.

I'm sorry what was the question?

Nov 4th 2009 edited

No posts in a couple of hours, on a Wednesday night, no less. You working tonight, Toos? What about you Cool Guy? This lack of activity is unsettling.

Nov 4th 2009

Busy.

And it's still afternoon here.

Nov 4th 2009

Vagina.

Excellent point.

Nov 4th 2009

MISS is a busy beaver.

Nov 4th 2009

I thought you said "bushy beaver".

Nov 4th 2009 edited

MISS is a busy beaver.

Yup, that's why I posted in this thread.

I thought you said "bushy beaver".

ahem

Nov 4th 2009

You working tonight, Toos?

Yes. I've decided to avoid this site in the afternoon so that I have things to read and respond to at night. No more reading with out replying all day long.

Nov 4th 2009

Just bringing bajingoes to the front.

Nov 12th 2009

This exists. Discuss.

Nov 12th 2009

Well, I think if you want to look "elegant," a strand of pearls, a flirty skirt, and kitten heels would do. Why can't people just leave well enough alone?

Nov 12th 2009

Labioplasty.

That is all.

Nov 12th 2009

Now that the holiday season is nearing, the supermarket ads are out showing the hams they have on sale.

Ever notice that every photo of a spiral sliced ham looks like a bajingo? It's like a subliminal sex suggestion - like bajingoes? buy a ham!

Nov 12th 2009

I hadn't noticed, as a matter of fact, but I bet I will now!

Nov 12th 2009

One of my former co-workers came to this realization one day.

So of course the entire rest of the time we worked together I hid ham photos all around her cubicle.

Nov 12th 2009

So of course the entire rest of the time we worked together I hid ham photos all around her cubicle.

How much did the lawsuit cost you?

1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. 14
  9. 15
  10. 16
  11. 17