Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
A Woman Looks Best When She's Absolutely Naked: the Bajingo Thread
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. 15
  9. 16
  10. 17
  11. 18
  12. 19
  13. >
511 to 540 of 549
Oct 6th 2011

Last night, we had a club meeting, and after the meeting, we all hung out for a while. My friend mentioned that he wanted to get an e-book-reader, a Nook. My dad told him not to say that, and to not ask why - he'd tell him later. He didn't get it and wouldn't quit saying "nook."

Then this morning, Dad emailed him and told him what it meant and that the 70- and 80-year-olds knew, even if he didn't it. It was so funny, but every time I laughed, Dad would give me a death look.

Oct 6th 2011

I do not know what a nook is. Nook. Nook. Nooky nook!

Oct 6th 2011

Nook is a racist slur used toward Eskimos. I can understand why the dad was upset.

Oct 6th 2011

Yeah, I want to hear the alternate meaning of nook.

Oct 6th 2011

I'm sorry that's what it is. But it is also a Nook. We give way too much power to words, even in situations where they have absolutely no power.

Oct 6th 2011 edited

Nook is a racist slur used toward Eskimos.

Well, Urban dictionary has a bunch of potentially offensive definitions, but all are so obscure that I don't believe toosie's dad is familiar with them.

edited for Markdown correctness

Oct 6th 2011

Well, Urban dictionary has a bunch of potentially offensive definitions

I actually made up the Eskimo thing. I was amused to see that it really is a racist slur.

Oct 6th 2011

Remember there was a nook reference on The Office, when Kelly told someone to get out of hers and Pam dropped a TWSS over the phone. It was actually pretty funny. I never heard that it could be a slur, too. Not much of a slur if no one's heard of it.

Oct 6th 2011

It's a hooha, y'all. Or it used to be? Something. The others knew what was going on, is all I know.

Oct 6th 2011

I mean, it is a brand name too. It's not like he was misusing slang for eReader.

Oct 6th 2011

Yeah. And also a synonym for cranny. And a place to eat breakfast. But you know, also...that.

Oct 6th 2011

He should get a Kindle, just to be safe. There's a bunch of new models, like the Kindle Beaver and the Kindle Furburger.

Do we ask, "Too far?" anymore?

Oct 6th 2011

What's wrong with Furburger?

Oct 6th 2011

I think Toosie's Dad was associating it with "nooky," which everyone knows is slang for sex. Everyone knows that, right?

Oct 6th 2011

Limp Bizkit certainly does.

Oct 6th 2011

That's what they did it all for.

Feb 17th 2012 edited

So last night some friends and I got into a discussion about vajazzling. It was a term and a practice that I was unfamiliar with until last night. Are any of you familiar with vajazzling? Have you or has anyone you know ever done it? For those of you out of the loop, Urban Dictionary defines vajazzling as "To give the female genitals a sparkly makeover with crystals so as to enhance their appearance."

None of the females in my company last evening thought it was a very worthwhile pursuit. And the males in my company were like, "we think the vagina kinda does enough work on its own, without the fake jewels, to keep us entertained."

Still though, to each their own, I suppose. Your thoughts?

Feb 17th 2012

I've heard of it. Um...Jennifer Love Hewitt? I think did it. A couple of other stars have too.

"we think the vagina kinda does enough work on its own, without the fake jewels, to keep us entertained."

What I'm hearing is that you need to use real jewels.

Feb 17th 2012

At the point where a man finally sees the vayjay, he doesn't need any further enticement.

Feb 17th 2012

Maybe those stars have really messed up stuff going on downstairs and want to distract their companions from the diseased areas?

Feb 17th 2012

At the point where a man finally sees the vayjay, he doesn't need any further enticement.

Yeah and a lot of crystals just sound like they'd get in the way.

Feb 17th 2012

Sounds, um, abrasive.

Feb 17th 2012 edited

Jennifer Love Hewitt? I think did it.

Yeah, there's a video of her talking about it on some talk show. ETA. I know because it was shown to us last night during our vajazzle education class.

Feb 17th 2012 edited

Sounds, um, abrasive.

The positive way to spin that would be "exfoliating."

I know because it was shown to us last night during our vajazzle education class.

Was it a 4-hour powerpoint?

Dec 5th 2013

I was the last poster in this thread? Almost 2 years ago? Huh.

Anyway.

Dec 5th 2013

A girl should be in charge of her own hoo-haw.

Dec 5th 2013

(like)

Jan 21st 2014

I could go for a taco now.

Jan 21st 2014

A fish taco?

1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13