Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
A Woman Looks Best When She's Absolutely Naked: the Bajingo Thread
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 19
  12. >
91 to 120 of 549
Oct 21st 2008

Methinks Toosie's kinda bored right about now.

Oct 21st 2008

Yep.

Oct 22nd 2008

Don't worry, Jinx. We know your cockles are warmed elsewhere around here.

Somewhere near here?

Oct 22nd 2008

Oh, probably. But Jinx would have to address any questions about his cockles.

Oct 22nd 2008

I think this thread warms Jinx below the cockles, too. Maybe in the sub-cockles. Maybe even in the kidneys. We don't know.

Oct 22nd 2008 edited

Man, I'm lame. I googled "subcockles" to make sure I got that quote right for my above post, and the first hit on google was here Look about half way down the page

Oct 22nd 2008

I think this thread warms Jinx below the cockles, too. Maybe in the sub-cockles. Maybe even in the kidneys. We don't know.

Don't be an asshole, Daoust.

Oct 22nd 2008

I'm not! Honest. It's just a coincidence that I use public toilets and piss on the seats.

Nov 19th 2008

This seems relevant now... what with the manmeat thread going up & down all the time now... not that this thread is needed for that, but yeah...

Nov 20th 2008

A Woman Looks Best When She's Absolutely Naked: the Bajingo Thread

That depends. I know this is an unpopular opinion but I like people better with clothes on. That's why I don't like no pants Fridays where I know that some of you might be butt naked. Anybody recall the Seinfeld episode where Jerrys girlfriend walks around naked all the time? That's what I'm talking about. It's not flattering.

Nov 20th 2008

I do wear underwear on Pantsless Fridays, just to be clear.

Nov 20th 2008

Yeah, it's not called "Naked Bottom Friday". Jeesh.

Nov 20th 2008

Jinx you have been misled.

Nov 20th 2008 edited

Unless you're Anque or ST, that is.

Nov 20th 2008

Yeah, in the early days when you guys used to warn me if you were pantsless, I remember quite a few bare butt postings.

Nov 20th 2008

I usually wear shorts under my pants on Pantsless Fridays, because I'm shy. I would guess there are some nudists, however, that probably have nothing on.

Nov 20th 2008

Unless you're Anque or ST, that is.

Sheesh, you have one torrid affair and some people don't wanna forget abou tit. Quit living in the past, mtt.

Nov 20th 2008

Yeah, mtt, live in the now!

Nov 20th 2008

I really always have worn pants on No-Pants Fridays. Unless I was wearing a skirt. I've just pretended all along.

Nov 20th 2008

Does Toaster seriously think that we all take our pants off on Friday morning? That would be kind of skeevy if anyone actually did that (unless they happened, coincidentally, to be doing laundry that morning).

Nov 20th 2008

Wait, no one actually does that do they?

Nov 20th 2008 edited

That would be kind of skeevy if anyone actually did that

So it's skeevy to actually do it (TWSS) but it's not skeevy to lie to me this whole time?

Nov 20th 2008

When many of the NAdies talk about how they're pantsless I always assumed that was because they were wearing skirts - since so many of them are posting from their workplaces.

I mean, I've heard of Casual Friday but that'd be just crazy!

Nov 20th 2008

I always assumed that was because they were wearing skirts

Go back on some of the early posts mtt and see how it's done. Some people can be very creative.

Nov 20th 2008

Another cherished childhood belief crushed...just like learning Santa wasn't real.

Nov 20th 2008

I work from home on Fridays. Just sayin'.

Nov 20th 2008

Wait, no one actually does that do they?

I really am pantsless for some parts of most Fridays, but it's because I wear tights and a leotard to ballet class. So, I'm not lying, but it's not skeevy either....catch-22.

Nov 20th 2008

I am quite often pantsless when I post here. It's because I get up at 5.30 in the morning and I'm still not dressed when I log in around 7.00. I do my creative writing in my underwear, if the house is warm enough. Most days I'm not clothed until around 10.00.

I'm a creature of habit, what can I say.

Nov 20th 2008

I think coincidental pantlessness is perfectly acceptable. But purposely taking off their pants to make posting on NA more enjoyable? Skeeevy...

Nov 20th 2008 edited

Let's just say that while I have posted pantsless, there's no way to know when it was, because I never say I'm pantsless when I'm actually pantsless.

Exactly, ST. I've always been coincidentally pantsless. But, like, secretly coincidentally pantsless.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 19
  12. >