Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
[Closed] Favorite Character?
1 to 15 of 15
Oct 8th 2008

Who is everyone's favorite character? I have to say Jim is my favorite.

Although, Ryan has probably had the funniest scene on the show. At the end of the third season on the last episode when michael wallace calls him and tells him he got the promotion and kelly is like "Ryan, who was that?" and ryan replies "No one. You and me are done". Then he smiles and turns to the camera. HAHA, that just absolutely killed me.

Oct 8th 2008

Pam.

Oct 8th 2008

Michael.

Oct 9th 2008

I'll go with the character of isn't there already a thread for this.

Oct 9th 2008 edited

There's a lot of "favorite" threads, but I don't see one about favorite characters there. If there is one, I'll be glad to close this one and redirect with a link.

I'll go with the character of isn't there already a thread for this.

This made me chuckle, by the way.

Oct 9th 2008

Isn't there already a "Who would you do?" thread?

Oct 9th 2008

Yeah, let's contain our faves to the "Who Would You Do" thread and close this. Extra threads mean more graying for me, and I'm too lazy for all that work.

Oct 9th 2008

pretends not to notice this thread, figuring CZ-J or MB should be by any time now

Oct 9th 2008

MB won't be by until it's tomorrow (or yesterday?) down in Oz. And CZ-J is busy deciding whether to be a grad school drop-out.

Looks like it's all on your shoulders, man.

Oct 9th 2008

By the way, welcome GoTeamJam and please join the other discussions. We just like to keep a tight ship and avoid creating extra threads.

Oct 9th 2008

The masses have spoken.

Oct 9th 2008

And CZ-J is busy deciding whether to be a grad school drop-out.

Well I can multitask.

Oct 9th 2008

Damnit CGB! 15 seconds!

Oct 9th 2008

It's nice that we can keep discussing it here, though. So who is your favorite character, and why? 450 words or less.

Oct 9th 2008

So who is your favorite character, and why? 450 words or less.

I hate writing essays. I'm quitting this.

1 to 15 of 15
Top of PageBack to discussions