Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
5.04 Crime Aid
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. >
1 to 30 of 327
Oct 20th 2008
  • Season 5 : Episode 4
  • First aired on October 23, 2008

Summary courtesy of NBC:

DUNDER MIFFLIN FIGHTS CRIME-- OSCAR NOMINEE AMY RYAN (“GONE BABY GONE”) GUEST STARS – Michael (Golden Globe winner Steve Carell) helps Pam (Jenna Fischer) get a part time job at corporate so she can afford to go to art school. Michael and Holly (guest star Amy Ryan) get an early start at the office on their date night. After the office gets robbed, Michael decides to hold an auction to raise money for all the items lost. Rainn Wilson, John Krasinski, B.J. Novak, Ed Helms, Leslie David Baker, Brian Baumgartner, Kate Flannery, Mindy Kaling, Angela Kinsey, Oscar Nunez, Creed Bratton and Craig Robinson also star.

Oct 20th 2008

I have to say, it's refreshing that we haven't had a single field trip so far this season, even if it hasn't really brough the hardcore LOLz for me in general.

Oct 21st 2008

Pam at Corporate could be good. Does this mean she's in a full-time art program? Is she still an RA in the dorms? Or does she have an apartment in the big city? Maybe she took over Ryan's place? Am I thinking too much about this?

Oct 21st 2008

AMJ, are you confused? Do you think this is the Question: thread?

Oct 21st 2008

This is a Jen Celotta episode, so I'm excited and I expect some singing. I think most of her episodes have singing.

Oct 23rd 2008

So, not much excitement for this one? The description fills me with neither excitement nor dread.

Oct 23rd 2008 edited

The episode could be good. I like that they're keeping the focsu on the star.

Oct 23rd 2008

I'm trying not to read ANYTHING about it. And so thus, I'm not going to be spoiled with expectations or lack thereof.

Oct 23rd 2008

The promo has me excited.

Oct 23rd 2008

Me too. There's a lot going on in this episode.

Oct 23rd 2008

I may not get to see this episode tonight. That doesn't make me too happy. Let's hope that doesn't happen.

Oct 23rd 2008

I hope you can Daoust. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Oct 23rd 2008

I've been missing Beesly this season. But Ryan as the receptionist is the ultimate irony.

Oct 23rd 2008

I hope BJ has some lines tonight. He makes me laugh and hate him at the same time. That's pretty hard to do.

Oct 23rd 2008

Likewise, hhhhhhermana.

Oct 23rd 2008

I wonder when the Least Coast folks will start lighting this bitch up.

Oct 23rd 2008

Should be any time now, right?

Oct 23rd 2008

They're probably having dinner with their families. Whatevs. I have work for another half hour. Wait, they get to watch the show in half an hour. Blerg.

When is daylight savings, BTF? You and I will be able to watch the show at the same time when daylight saving happens.

Oct 23rd 2008

I think it's in like, two weeks or something. I don't like DST b/c then our meeting times get all weird at work. The AZ people are an hour ahead and it confuses everyone.

Oct 23rd 2008

8:28 PM in NYC at time of comment. The clock is crawling until 9:00.

Oct 23rd 2008

It starts for me in about 30 minutes. Also, I'd be willing to relocate if it meant we could all watch at the same time.

Oct 23rd 2008

I still haven't decided how I feel about this episode as it approaches.

Oct 23rd 2008

I usually wait until after the episode to see how I feel about it.

But that's just me.

Oct 23rd 2008

I usually wait until after the episode to see how I feel about it.

It's like sex: I have pre-show feelings and post-show feelings.

But that's just me.

Oct 23rd 2008

I don't sense a lot of excitement about this episode from the NA populace. I wonder what the comments will be tomorrow.

Oct 23rd 2008

I'm excited.

I'm so excited! I'm so excited! I'm so....scared.

(Come on, you knew that was coming.)

Oct 23rd 2008

I did, and I'm glad.

Oct 23rd 2008 edited

My week starts with Chuck on Monday nights and ends with The Office on Thursday nights. Everything else is a mere blur.

Oct 23rd 2008

I'm excited for tonight. I'm a splut, and I like what we've been splutted with.

Oct 23rd 2008

It's like sex: I have pre-show feelings and post-show feelings.

Does the show ever end more quickly than you'd planned? Does your significant other pretend to enjoy it as much as you just to make it end more quickly? Have you ever used The Office as a weapon? Do you find your desire to watch The Office waning with age? Would a prescription pill help? Do you feel like watching The Office is a pain in the ass until you realize you'd been watching it incorrectly? Do you find there's too much of The Office and violence in our culture? Do your friends brag about watching The Office a lot more than you seem to be watching it?

I'm done.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. >
1 to 30 of 327