Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
5.04 Crime Aid
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. 11
  13. >
301 to 327 of 327
Oct 28th 2008

I agree completely, and also felt soothed by that.

Oct 28th 2008

If it was Jim hanging out with his buddies and it included women no one would bat an eye.

Why, because Jim's a guy? I better not find out that my husband is out drinking with women at 3:00am when he's off traveling.

Oct 28th 2008

Then I'll tell him to tell you that the lipstick on the collar is just raspberry stains.

Oct 29th 2008

If he comes home smelling like strawberries, it doesn't necessarily mean that the boss's wife put lip gloss on him to make him her fancy boy.

Oct 29th 2008

Have you guys read the OT Q&A with Charles Grandy? I laughed out loud with the image of Kelly doing the "crank that" dance. God, I hope that shit makes it into the dvd.

Oct 29th 2008

Thanks for the heads up on that, lemon. I'm heading over to OT now.

Oct 29th 2008

Have you guys read the OT Q&A with Charles Grandy? I laughed out loud with the image of Kelly doing the "crank that" dance. God, I hope that shit makes it into the dvd.

Wordy word word word.

Oct 29th 2008

Just want to go on record as saying that if Jim had gone out with female friends and butt-dialed Pam after a night of drinking, I would have been disappointed and said he had a lapse in judgment, too. Makes no difference that he has a penis. Maybe a really nice one, too. It's still a dumb thing to do.

Oct 29th 2008

Maybe a really nice one, too.

Yeah, maybe.

Oct 29th 2008

Isn't there some statistic that says that a guy thinks about sex every 60 seconds or so?

Well, unless the guy is Canadian Boob Guy, and in that case, it's twice every 60 seconds.

I better not find out that my husband is out drinking with women at 3:00am when he's off traveling.

Just want to go on record as saying that if Jim had gone out with female friends and butt-dialed Pam after a night of drinking

Both of these statements seem to say that Pam was with only guys. I believe she was with a group of guys and girls, in which case it's a lot better of a situation (I'm with lem and VG on the whole thing). Yeah, if your husband was with a group of only women drinking until 3 am, you'd be pissed. But what if he was out drinking with a group of guys, and there happened to be a few women there? We don't even know that the guys Pam was with are single or not. And yeah, if Jim was out with only women, we'd be pissed, but if he was with both men and women? It's not as incriminating of a situation.

Oct 29th 2008 edited

Well, unless the guy is Canadian Boob Guy, and in that case, it's twice every 60 seconds.

Well, to be perfectly honest, it might be higher than that. In fact I have thought about sex 8 and 3/17th times just while typing out this sentence.

Oct 29th 2008

I bet the 3/17 part was a really interesting visual.

Oct 29th 2008

In fact I have thought about sex 8 and 3/17th times just while typing out this sentence.

That's not even a real fraction. And it's probably because you're here, where pervs outnumber the rest of us.

Oct 29th 2008

Maybe a really nice one, too.

stifling a laugh so I don't wake anyone

Nov 12th 2008

Not sure if anyone's mentioned this, but I've been wanting to put this out there for a while. When Jim starts driving to New York to see Pam, isn't he drunk? He's been sat in the bar with the guys for a while right and they were all drinking beers, that was clear when Jim went to get the round in.

So in essence, for a few moments, Jim turned into Roy, just without the DUI arrest and charge...

Nov 12th 2008

isn't he drunk?

In TV land, people can get drunk after a beer and a margarita...also, they can be sober after 8 beers.

I wish I lived in TV land...

Nov 12th 2008

I wish I lived in TV land...

I don't. You must be a hell of a lot more likely to end up pregnant, gay, murdered, arrested or shunned than in the real world...

Nov 12th 2008

I can be sober after 8 beers. If it's Miller Lite. If I drink REAL beer, however, I'm feelin' fine after about 4. My tolerance lowered dramatically about 5 years ago. I guess when you stop binge drinking at parties every week or so, that'll happen.

Nov 12th 2008

I guess when you stop binge drinking at parties every week or so, that'll happen.

Exactly the same thing happened to me BTF...getting old (and by old I mean 27) sucks.

Nov 12th 2008

You must be a hell of a lot more likely to end up pregnant, gay, murdered, arrested or shunned than in the real world...

Yeah, but I'll be more likely to date a way more attractive girl in TV land than in real-land...either that or I'll be the clumsy Asian guy that falls under the stereotype...

Nov 12th 2008

I'll be more likely to date a way more attractive girl in TV land

I think you're thinking of Judd Apatow-land.

Nov 12th 2008

I think you're thinking of Judd Apatow-land.

I wish.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. ...
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10