Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
Shots of Dwight and Jim talking on the phone
1 to 6 of 6
Oct 21st 2008

Hey Dunderites!

I am working on a little Office music video for my wife (who is a huge fan, as am I), and I specifically need a bunch of shots from the series of Jim or Dwight talking on the phone (preferably at their desks, but cellphones would be fine -- also, it would be best if the shot was only featuring one or the other).

I don't need locations for video clips or precise timing; just the episode name and a general description of the scene would be fantastic.

Thank you very much in advance for any suggestions!

Jul 6th 2010

Did you know we had a "phone" thread? Well, me neither. But I searched "phone" and this little sucker popped up. Weird, right? It was on page 13.

I got a new phone today. A Samsung Freeform. One of these.

Isn't it cute? But the buttons are freakin' tiny. Good thing I use the contact list so much already. The one I got is the teal color, not that burgundy one. And now I have unlimited text and free calls to 7 numbers and all sorts of great stuff. Yay!

Jul 6th 2010

I hope Finnegan found what he was looking for.

Jul 6th 2010

According to his profile, he started a second discussion. I wonder what that one was.

Jul 6th 2010

Found it! It's closed, (sadly).

Page 12.

His youtube video's still up, though.

Jul 7th 2010

TOOSIE!!

1 to 6 of 6
Top of PageBack to discussions