Not signed in (Sign In)
Welcome to The Watercooler, the companion forum to Northern Attack and all things concerning The Office on NBC.

Guests are free to browse the forums, although you will need to register for an account if you wish to participate in the discussions or use any of the advanced features of the forum (bookmarks, history, etc).

If you already have an account, please sign in now.

The Watercooler is powered by Vanilla, the sweetest forum on the web.

Bottom of Page
The glare off Angela's crucifix is BLINDING: "Twilight" and other vampirish stuff thread
  1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 24
  12. >
1 to 30 of 695
Oct 22nd 2008 edited

In honor of LT and her vampire fascination, I create this thread. It will probably be the only time I post in here, but enjoy!

Oct 22nd 2008

Vampires are lame. Discuss...

Oct 22nd 2008

This thread sucks.

Oct 22nd 2008

It bites!

Oct 22nd 2008

Adds CGB to the list. Oh wait, he's already on the list.

Oct 22nd 2008

This thread sucks.

I already gave you one Dundie today, man! Give others a chance!

Oct 22nd 2008 edited

Come on! BTF has a lot at stake here.

Oct 22nd 2008

Who ever started this thread is batty!

Oct 22nd 2008 edited

Let me be clear: I don't really "get" the vampire fascination. But LT, bless her heart, has been a valued contributor here for a long time and I felt she deserved a thread to talk about Twilight, et al. to her heart's content.

Okay, now I'm really done posting in here. I think.

Oct 22nd 2008

If we're going to have a thread for vampire things, then Laurell K. Hamilton and her Anita Blake series must be mentioned. That is all.

Oct 22nd 2008

BTF for President! Woo hoo!

Go, vampires! Go, vampires! Go, vampires!

I'm going to have to switch my Halloween costume to a vampire now, obviously. Hurray for me!

Oct 22nd 2008

So Count Chocula? What's that about? Hey Herman Munster! Say hey to your mother and your vampire father-in-law for me.

Christian Bale is the poor man's Adam West.

Dracula = Gary Oldman + two boobs on his head

I thought Corey Haim and Corey Feldman killed all the vampires.

Oct 22nd 2008

I think you're a bitter human, Brian. Would you like to join the legion of the undead? Is that what I'm sensing here? Does your own mortality have you down in the dumps?

Count Chocula used to be my favorite cereal. Gary Oldman skeevs me out, in all of his incarnations. And the two Coreys notwithstanding, Lost Boys was awesome.

Oct 22nd 2008 edited

That Concrete Blonde song "Bloodletting" (or whatever it's called. You know, the one about vampires) is pretty good.

Also, was Pee Wee Herman ever in the Buffy tv series? If not, the movie wins.

Oct 22nd 2008

But you just can't beat the classics.

Oct 22nd 2008

Wasn't that dude in Plan 9 From Outer Space?

Oct 22nd 2008

Yes. Yes, he was. The bizarre end to a bizarre career.

Oct 22nd 2008

Growing up, we always had those fake plastic fang teeth things that you put in your mouth for Halloween. And I've seen an odd vampire movie here and there.

And that's the extent of my vampire experience.

Oct 22nd 2008

Did you know: Vampires are the world's greatest golfers.

Oct 22nd 2008

Did you know: Vampires are the world's greatest golfers.

But they can't prove it.

Oct 22nd 2008

My younger brother wrote the first forty pages of a novel about a vampire who is the world's greatest baseball player. Then Tracy Jordan ruined it all.

Oct 22nd 2008

My younger brother wrote the first forty pages of a novel about a vampire who is the world's greatest baseball player.

They play baseball in Twilight under the same reasoning.

Oct 22nd 2008

He couldn't play in day games. That was the major problem.

Oct 22nd 2008

I totally dug vampires when I was growing up. Then I discovered Anne Rice novels, and was really happy to be growing up.

Oct 22nd 2008

So Count Chocula? What's that about? Hey Herman Munster! Say hey to your mother and your vampire father-in-law for me.

Why did you go there, b? Is it because you know how much I love Count Chocula?

Oct 22nd 2008

I looked for Count Chocula at the grocery store last time I was there and couldn't find it. I don't know what kind of city this is.

Oct 22nd 2008

Are they still making that?

Oct 22nd 2008

I saw it at Wal-Mart yesterday, along with the other two.

Oct 22nd 2008

Shows what I know.

Oct 22nd 2008

That's okay. Maybe it's really old.

1. <
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7